INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

Now I have to go back and ****ing rep your "just me being stupid derp derp derp" post.

Damnit. ****ing 80.

"mock outrage on avm's part...too bad no one listens. I'll just go work on my sweet jumper then catch some waves and pick up chicks riding home on my bike"

/JiF'd

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope you enjoyed that. I hate you...but that was a thing of beauty.

Also a big **** you to SMC for a great scene. Damnit. I can't even be REALLY mad because it was a damn good play and a damn good scene.

:rl:

If you caused JiF and I to sing the praises of 80 when he didn't do anything...I'll will ****ing hate you forever.

until your next scene.

Damn it. I let my muffin top convince me he wasnt scum. Good job guys. Nice move 80. You'll never be able to repeat such a performance. Might as well retire.

Damn it. I let my muffin top convince me he wasnt scum. Good job guys. Nice move 80. You'll never be able to repeat such a performance. Might as well retire.

80, leelou, crush, and...jack?

Let the man work his magic. Superb work on the scenes all game SMC, just superb. Do your thing.

They really have been. Why the **** did I let myself believe the scum team would change? Christine was the key...her not changing should have clued us all in to the fact that it was the same group.

The effects of speed lynching, I suppose. Too fast to think and see what was in front of everyone.

"Go, go inside!" LeeLou said.

Fischerssafe.jpg

Vicious, Robert Fischer (cop), a self-projection in Robert Fischer's subconscious, walks slowly to the vault. He punches in the code and see's ...

RFischer01.jpg

his dead father JiF, Maurice Fischer (redirecting mirror) lying in a hospital bed.

MFischer01.jpg

Vicious opens the safe and pulls out the picture of him and his father, a happier time. Also in the safe is JiF's Last Will and Testament. Vicious will be his own man.

InceptionHD-Recordflv_snapshot_004544_20100816_080659.jpg

Vicious awoke in the 747, feeling like he has slept for hours.

inception-cobb-fischer.jpg

Unbeknowest to him, JF80, Inception Leader Team Leader Dom Cobb sits befind him.

Airport001.jpg

JF80 and the rest of his team, Crusher, The Forger Eames, Leelou, the Point Arther, and Verbal, the Architect Ariadne gather in the luggage area to collect their baggage. A job well done. Inception accomplished.

GAME OVER, INCEPTION TEAM WINS!!!!!!!

Banner003.jpg

Archived