Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

OK so Crusher's cracking and Pac is hiding that's two.

It would appear that way.

Why is/was it so hard to believe me and AVM are both town? Jeez.

Why is it so hard to understand that until I have confirmation, I don't trust anyone? Now that nobody has countered you, I trust your reveal... still don't trust you not to screw the pooch though, lol

It seems silly to me that you are speculating on who could be a GF, while seemingly trusting AVM is town without question.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To take the lead.....nice

that felt good I'm ready to be silenced or dead. final answer (unless night lasts another 3 days)

1. pac

2. crusher

3. ape

4. jetscode

5. smc

6. lily

if scum is anyone else not on this list CONGRATS you win the game imo.

I like this list, except for me on it and I would put it in this order:

1. Pac

2. Lily

3. Ape

4. AVM

5. Crusher

6. JC

I think I know who the SK is, but I want to wait and see what happens after the night.

that felt good I'm ready to be silenced or dead. final answer (unless night lasts another 3 days)

1. pac

2. crusher

3. ape

4. jetscode

5. smc

6. lily

I'm going to assume you DO NOT have an innocent on any of these folks, we should lynch fro this pool tomorrow

hess is almost certainly going to be silenced tomorrow.... we're likely going to be on our own here..

Which begs the question - do we want Hess to confirm his other viewing?

It presents a scenario where scum has to choose whether to kill the confirmed townie, or deal with the wifom of who will the doc protect. I think if it draws teh shot away from the cop/doc, then it's worth confirming a townie. Especially since if that confirmed townie is the doc, then we don't risk running them up, and they can self-protect tonight without having tipped their hand.

I'm going to assume you DO NOT have an innocent on any of these folks, we should lynch fro this pool tomorrow

We can't freakin assume that.

@Hess, did you investigate anyone on your list???? Yes or No and if so, whom?

1. pac

2. crusher

3. ape

4. jetscode

5. smc

6. lily

Swap AVM for Crusher and our lists are completely aligned. Not bad.

We may end the game being most notably wrong about each other and that's it.

Wait, I was just scolded for not trusting Hess, now that I do, I'm getting scolded the other way?

Sigh.

in typical ape fashion, you now have all your bases covered... you were right not matter what hess turns out as

Wait, I was just scolded for not trusting Hess, now that I do, I'm getting scolded the other way?

Sigh.

No, my simian friend. I believe Hess is the cop. I don't trust Hess the Person. He could have investigated someone N1, got town, and thinks that player may be the GF so put him on the list.

Thus, I want explicit confirmation from Hess that either the N1 investigation is not on his list or if he/she is, then the name.

in typical ape fashion, you now have all your bases covered... you were right not matter what hess turns out as

I don't make these statements to "cover my bases" so much as to make sure I don't fall in love with an uninformed assumption and plow forward... like I did routinely when I first started playing.

No, my simian friend. I believe Hess is the cop. I don't trust Hess the Person. He could have investigated someone N1, got town, and thinks that player may be the GF so put him on the list.

Thus, I want explicit confirmation from Hess that either the N1 investigation is not on his list or if he/she is, then the name.

I knew what you meant.

I don't make these statements to "cover my bases" so much as to make sure I don't fall in love with an uninformed assumption and plow forward... like I did routinely when I first started playing.

that's why i said assume... I agree.. Hess is a bit of a wildcard

This feels like scum demanding to be told the confirmed town.

This feels like scum demanding to be told the confirmed town.

Who gives a **** about "confirmed" townie? That is such a nutty DM concept.

News flash! Every single townie in this game is a confirmed townie for scum because, you know, the scum know who are not scum.

They're not going to go out of their way to kill a "confirmed" townie when they have a whole pool of people to shoot from like fish in a freakin' barrel.

Who gives a **** about "confirmed" townie? That is such a nutty DM concept.

News flash! Every single townie in this game is a confirmed townie for scum because, you know, the scum know who are not scum.

They're not going to go out of their way to kill a "confirmed" townie when they have a whole pool of people to shoot from like fish in a freakin' barrel.

I disagree with this slightly. Yes scum know who are town...but they don't WANT town knowing who's town. We've seen scum take the strategy HERE to knock out confirmed town...with the notable exceptions being the Star Wars games (ape and vic).

The reason why we don't often see confirmed town getting killed here is because generally speaking cops only reveal non-town hits. We started doing that mostly after writing off a couple of GF's...even had that "why do we have a GF every game?" discussion a couple years ago. I feel like you know this...

I disagree with this slightly. Yes scum know who are town...but they don't WANT town knowing who's town. We've seen scum take the strategy HERE to knock out confirmed town...with the notable exceptions being the Star Wars games (ape and vic).

The reason why we don't often see confirmed town getting killed here is because generally speaking cops only reveal non-town hits. We started doing that mostly after writing off a couple of GF's...even had that "why do we have a GF every game?" discussion a couple years ago. I feel like you know this...

Not slightly...a lot.

speaking of which here's my town list:

1. Me

2. AVM

3. Christine

4. Verb

5. 80

6. CTM

7. Danlou

My opinion....there's no benefit, at least not right now. Could have snagged the GF, they could be a power role that scum then go after. It's not like it's a rare strategy for scum to take out knowns in an attempt to keep town in the dark.

If this was daytime, MAYBE we could have the discussion. You just don't give that kind of info out at night. I know you're probably about to be killed or silenced permanently (until we get the silencer, that is) but there are just too many bad things that can come from it. End of the day, you can't even follow what I think though. This is a unique situation with that potential silence coming....but meh.

Archived