Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

My opinion....there's no benefit, at least not right now. Could have snagged the GF, they could be a power role that scum then go after. It's not like it's a rare strategy for scum to take out knowns in an attempt to keep town in the dark.

If this was daytime, MAYBE we could have the discussion. You just don't give that kind of info out at night. I know you're probably about to be killed or silenced permanently (until we get the silencer, that is) but there are just too many bad things that can come from it. End of the day, you can't even follow what I think though. This is a unique situation with that potential silence coming....but meh.

word

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who gives a **** about "confirmed" townie? That is such a nutty DM concept.

News flash! Every single townie in this game is a confirmed townie for scum because, you know, the scum know who are not scum.

They're not going to go out of their way to kill a "confirmed" townie when they have a whole pool of people to shoot from like fish in a freakin' barrel.

sigh..

confirmed townies are like pawns in chess.. They are very valuable at end game

I disagree with this slightly. Yes scum know who are town...but they don't WANT town knowing who's town. We've seen scum take the strategy HERE to knock out confirmed town...with the notable exceptions being the Star Wars games (ape and vic).

The reason why we don't often see confirmed town getting killed here is because generally speaking cops only reveal non-town hits. We started doing that mostly after writing off a couple of GF's...even had that "why do we have a GF every game?" discussion a couple years ago. I feel like you know this...

And yet SMC is demanding to know who else Hess has looked at.

And, SMC, if you don't give a **** about confirmed townies, then why are you demanding to know who Hess looked at?

I'll be voting you tomorrow, ser.

Who gives a **** about "confirmed" townie? That is such a nutty DM concept.

News flash! Every single townie in this game is a confirmed townie for scum because, you know, the scum know who are not scum.

They're not going to go out of their way to kill a "confirmed" townie when they have a whole pool of people to shoot from like fish in a freakin' barrel.

Disagree.

Confirmed townies amongst the town are an asset. It allows us to narrow our lynch pool, narrow our investigation pool, narrow vig kill pool, and affords us a more trusted voice in the midst of debate.

This position from you really pings.

Abott and Costello keystone cops episode. Yes just like that. Your look at me Im crazy routine got you outtdd. Teehee

Nah, he doesn't do the crazy thing anymore. He's taken on a new obnoxiously cryptic routine.

Liked Hess better when we high-fived and celebrated playing for the lulz... now he's super serious all the time. No more love for me... feel like Huff and Dobeck.... rumpus time is over.

sigh..

This.

SMC illogically asserting himself regarding how the town interprets logic, gameplay, information, etc. is usually his go-to approach to scum play.

sigh..

Yes, at endgame because it limits the pool, but we're far from that. And, right now we run the risk that Hess, if silenced, can not vouch for someone if a train builds momentum tomorrow. In other words, that "confirmed" townie runs the risk of getting lynched because the cop cant clear him or her.

Thus, that player won't be around for endgame.

And yet SMC is demanding to know who else Hess has looked at.

And, SMC, if you don't give a **** about confirmed townies, then why are you demanding to know who Hess looked at?

I'll be voting you tomorrow, ser.

You think I give a damn who you vote for? You were best when silenced and slightly better when you cried like a baby because you couldn't vote.

Disagree.

Confirmed townies amongst the town are an asset. It allows us to narrow our lynch pool, narrow our investigation pool, narrow vig kill pool, and affords us a more trusted voice in the midst of debate.

This position from you really pings.

Like I said above, that's all fine and dandy for endgame (which we're no way close), but not at the moment when such a "confirmed" townie can be lynched because the cop can't clear him or her.

Yeah, that's brilliant strategy. Protect the confirmed townie from a NK but expose him or her to get lynched by Lucille Ball and the Three freakin' Stooges.

This.

SMC illogically asserting himself regarding how the town interprets logic, gameplay, information, etc. is usually his go-to approach to scum play.

Oh, shut the **** up, you ignaramous. You're the dirtiest player in the game this side of Pac. Laying cases against people based on what other people have said.

Yes, at endgame because it limits the pool, but we're far from that. And, right now we run the risk that Hess, if silenced, can not vouch for someone if a train builds momentum tomorrow. In other words, that "confirmed" townie runs the risk of getting lynched because the cop cant clear him or her.

Thus, that player won't be around for endgame.

Like I said above, that's all fine and dandy for endgame (which we're no way close), but not at the moment when such a "confirmed" townie can be lynched because the cop can't clear him or her.

Yeah, that's brilliant strategy. Protect the confirmed townie from a NK but expose him or her to get lynched by Lucille Ball and the Three freakin' Stooges.

That, I agree with... I wanted to understand your angle better.

You think I give a damn who you vote for? You were best when silenced and slightly better when you cried like a baby because you couldn't vote.

My god, take away Leelou for you to concentrate on, and you become a bigger prick than CTM. Quit being a defensive little bitch.

Haven't been paying attention like I normally do but I'll go ahead and take credit for my suspicions of EP. He was indeed trying too hard for a reason.

I saw the Ape say something about my position aligning with EP's but I honestly don't know what that means. I wanted Hess to reveal because I thought he was dirty, especially after saying he was going to "fake reveal". Nolturd and Smash thought the same thing.

Tomorrow I'll be driving and doing things for the majority of the day but if you'd like to have your fun and lynch me go for it. No power role here so no loss.

Crusher, Lily, and SMC starting to look shady. If Sharrow is still playing, which I think he is I'd run his ass up to. I've been scummates with him and he's terrified to post as scum when he thinks the heat is on.

Archived