Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

Has he even posted since day1?

Oh yeah, he followed the momentum behind me here on D3 and voted Hess. Followed me to vote AVM on D1 too. Pretty sure I've seen him post each day phase, because we both watch each other like a hawk... which, like I said earlier, I've done all the things I know he looks for as my scum tells, and he's not jumped on any of them for the first time in games... and he seems to be quietly staying off my radar by slipping in behind my momentum pushing bursts of posts. So I've got him in my top 3 at the moment.

Pac, JC and Lily.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he's on vacation, no? But yeah, he's got enough street smarts to float that out there.. by no means do i find him any less scummy then i did 15 minutes ago

I could have sworn Sharrow was playing. It's not that complicated you scuz ball.

I don't have a read on JC, as he isn't here. I also haven't seen anything scummy from CTM. I did, however, think that Hess was as scummy as it got. Then he claimed Cop. So, yeah, he isn't 100% town in my eyes. Sorry!

FTLOG, AVM practically begged to be looked at. Ape already pointed out he is likely GF. Can't believe that me and Ape actually agree on something so strongly.

Regardless, my target tomorrow is SMC. Trying to dig out who the Cop has looked at? Scummy.

Weird b/c I can totally believe that.

FTLOG, AVM practically begged to be looked at. Ape already pointed out he is likely GF. Can't believe that me and Ape actually agree on something so strongly.

Really? If ape had a little less estrogen you'd be the same person

So you haven't viewed him, but know he's town. Meanwhile you are theorizing in thread about who you think the GF is.

Whatever. Goofy bastard.

After this game, you, Hess, and I are going to have a good laugh. Well...Hess and I will. You'll chest thump, as it won't matter because you named every scum member as scum at some point in the game. Along with every townie.

I don't have a read on JC, as he isn't here. I also haven't seen anything scummy from CTM. I did, however, think that Hess was as scummy as it got. Then he claimed Cop. So, yeah, he isn't 100% town in my eyes. Sorry!

Regardless, my target tomorrow is SMC. Trying to dig out who the Cop has looked at? Scummy.

The only thing I begged for this game was to be lynched. You were sadly unable to vote, and the ape declined because he had a great plan.

After this game, you, Hess, and I are going to have a good laugh. Well...Hess and I will. You'll chest thump, as it won't matter because you named every scum member as scum at some point in the game. Along with every townie.

Avm is following Verbal out of his shell.. i like it

Oh yeah, he followed the momentum behind me here on D3 and voted Hess. Followed me to vote AVM on D1 too. Pretty sure I've seen him post each day phase, because we both watch each other like a hawk... which, like I said earlier, I've done all the things I know he looks for as my scum tells, and he's not jumped on any of them for the first time in games... and he seems to be quietly staying off my radar by slipping in behind my momentum pushing bursts of posts. So I've got him in my top 3 at the moment.

Pac, JC and Lily.

remove JC and our lists align.

Makes no sense. You said in order from scum to town... and listed people with "no read" at the most "town" end of your list. Uncountered cop, while he's being an annoying dickbag, is still uncountered cop. Just don't see your list as logical, that's all.

Pac, JC and Lily.

You just blew my ****ing mind. First 80, now you. I don't know who any of you ****s are anymore. Except Hess and Lily.

Well and Christine...she just doesn't understand.

Oh god, I cannot stop giggling.

You act like you have 0 obsession with me, yet in this game somehow everything has been about me. You can say I'm wrong all you want, but anyone with half a brain can see it. "Let's lynch hess, it'll tell us the most about everyone" you said. If Hess was scum, it means I was scum defending him. If Hess was town, it meant obviously I was scum and I knew who town was. When Hess flips cop and that idea was complete horse ****, then I MUST be the GF begging for a viewing.

Yeah, pretty much. I'm not obsessed, just not as confident that you are town as Hess is... that's where it started, it became sport when you started getting emo. Oh, and you can say it's not emo all you want, but anyone with half a brain can see it.

night phases > day phases so far..

lol. After that lull around 9 I think it was? I was about to not come back in tonight. Glad I did...this is fun.

You forget, his boobs are also bigger than mine.

I thought he got all super healthy and crap?

What up dude.

enjoying the tropical storm vacation. it's been t!ts. the LF loves that we've been to the mall twice instead of the beach!

then I got to play golf today... it started off sunny.. then got absolutely soaked for 30 min.. then it was sunny again!

tomorrow we're going to try and do the kayaking we've been looking to do then go to orlando for a couple days. hopefully the storm follows us there.

Now, I'm still a little new around here, but has the Ape EVER had a good plan?

ALL THE LULZ

Yeah, pretty much. I'm not obsessed, just not as confident that you are town as Hess is... that's where it started, it became sport when you started getting emo. Oh, and you can say it's not emo all you want, but anyone with half a brain can see it.

Emo? I'm a homocidal clown with scars and mascara (sp?). I'm about as emo as it gets homie.

/lips (see what I did there?)

enjoying the tropical storm vacation. it's been t!ts. the LF loves that we've been to the mall twice instead of the beach!

then I got to play golf today... it started off sunny.. then got absolutely soaked for 30 min.. then it was sunny again!

tomorrow we're going to try and do the kayaking we've been looking to do then go to orlando for a couple days. hopefully the storm follows us there.

i was thinking the same thing

:(

I feel like that was an insult against me...

Insult? No. You just don't understand my love and devotion to Lily. I know what you're thinking...."but a girl only gets one chance at psychotic emo short dudes on the interwebz like you AVM!"

I know....I know. I hope upon all hopes that you find your psychotic emo short dude on the interwebz...and that you're truly happy together.

sheesh, I'm being trolled from every direction this game. lol... can't even keep up... i think i hate all of you.

that's what happens when your MO is to name the field as scum then pound your sizzle chest after the game is over.

it's so child like yet so predictable.

lol... this game just became "Ape tried to act like a relatively normal decent guy last game, let's troll the crap out of him and see to it that it never happens again!" themed.

Best theme ever, AMIRITE?!

Archived