TODAY IS A DAY FOR AMERICANS!!! (Sign-up)

Integrity28

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate Florida. Too hot with bugs and alligators and rednecks and stuff.

Yeah, its totally not for pussies and stuff.

You should join Pac and vacation to Asheville, NC. I hear its charming. Might remind you of home.

Everyone calls everyone a fag.

There is nothing worse than being tagged the Lady Ape.

What corner?

On revisiting the events of last game, I realized I did little more than excessively call her dumb, stupid and illogical. Occasionally throwing in an "assclown" here or there but nothing over the top, other than the repetition of "you are stupid".

So, with that said... I hereby decree that if you act stupid and can't handle being called stupid, and more importantly, you can't handle getting called stupid repeatedly in mafia., then you have NO claim to a nickname with "Ape" in or anywhere near it.

On revisiting the events of last game, I realized I did little more than excessively call her dumb, stupid and illogical. Occasionally throwing in an "assclown" here or there but nothing over the top, other than the repetition of "you are stupid".

So, with that said... I hereby decree that if you act stupid and can't handle being called stupid, and more importantly, you can't handle getting called stupid repeatedly in mafia., then you have NO claim to a nickname with "Ape" in or anywhere near it.

what is this gibberish?

just start the game assclown.

We could go with "Le Herpina"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Herpina

Basically derived from HERP A DERP

Or we could go with Lady Eeyore. HEE HAW.

Archived