TODAY IS A DAY FOR AMERICANS!!! (Sign-up)

Integrity28

flagd.jpg

"The country was up for grabs, and New York was a powder keg. This was the America not the West with its wide open spaces, but of claustrophobia, where everyone was crushed together. On one hand, you had the first great wave of immigration, the Irish, who were Catholic, spoke Gaelic, and owed allegiance to the Vatican. On the other hand, there were the Nativists, who felt that they were the ones who had fought and bled, and died for the nation. They looked at the Irish coming off the boats and said, ‘What are you doing here?’ It was chaos, tribal chaos. Gradually, there was a street by street, block by block, working out of democracy as people learned somehow to live together. If democracy didn't happen in New York, it wasn't going to happen anywhere."

- Martin Scorsese

gangslogo.jpg

Blood. It is what New York City was built upon, in a time before organized crime, before the Mafia, a time without Godfathers, when crime wasn't "organized" ... a time when the cost of being the boss was to get blood on your hands.

gangse.jpg

It is July 4th, 1863 in the Five Points district of Manhattan... 9 days before Draft Week. Frustrations about Irish immigration and the ongoing Civil War are at an all-time high, the heads of the different ethnic and neighborhood gangs are organizing, growing their numbers and expanding their footprint within the city, as are the politicians.... the tension mounts... as will the body count.

Today is a day for Americans!!!

------------------------------------------------

Co-mod:

1. Me (scenes, vote counts, night actions)

2. ??? (vote counts - and backup for scenes/NA if I have an emergency, this can be filled by one of the first dead players, so nobody has to sit out the game)

Players:

1. CTM

2. Christine

3. Leelou

4. Verbal

5. Paco Bell Pequeño

6. Nolderp

7. Peacesells

8. SMC

9. JC

10. 80

11. AVM

12. Dan

13. Hess

14. JIF

15. Smash

16. Sharrow

17. Vic

18. Wombat

19. Crusher

20. Song

21. BG

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just mosied over from DM and Myndjack. Would love to join if you willing to accept a new player (new to JN) amongst ya.

1st order of business is getting rid of that unsightly non-avatar. Might I suggest this:

peace-22.jpg

Neg rep bombs are fun.

Yeah. They are.

Agreed, but you homo's followed Pac's lead. He neg reps everything I say because he's so jealous of my awesomeness. And anyone that follows that guys lead needs their head examined.

Agreed, but you homo's followed Pac's lead. He neg reps everything I say because he's so jealous of my awesomeness. And anyone that follows that guys lead needs their head examined.

Still beats following your lead, amirite?

Pac def makes sure he uses his neg rep allotment everyday. Ape too. Passive aggressive twats, both of them

Archived