TODAY IS A DAY FOR AMERICANS!!! (Sign-up)

Integrity28

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For f***'s sake just accept Lady Ape. It could be worse. I'm SatanDerpFan80 (Hess and JiF's doing) or JetFat80 (Pac) depending on who you talk to. Or just a dumbf*** retard fag. And do I care? NO, because I'm pretty awesome.

Boobs works also.

For f***'s sake just accept Lady Ape. It could be worse. I'm SatanDerpFan80 (Hess and JiF's doing) or JetFat80 (Pac) depending on who you talk to. Or just a dumbf*** retard fag. And do I care? NO, because I'm pretty awesome.

Boobs works also.

Jetfat is the most idiotic nickname going, I'm not surprised the pacMule coined it

Boobs works also.

Shhhhhh... quiet now little friend... it'll be okay, let the men talk now...

Boobs works also.

You are not pretty and definitely not awesome.

Boobs works also.

Shut up you damn dirty dumbf*** retard derp fag sea chicken.

Alright, count me in. Things have been a bit crazy lately, but I think I should be alright to jump back in again. Although I probably won't be too involved during the work day on the first couple of days just because we have meeting with Memorial Sloan-Kettering on Tuesday that I'll be doing a presentation/demo during, so that's kind of a top priority.

I could use leg massages errday. I am chasing a 360 lb squat and have been on THE MOST INTENSE squat program ever. Ice baths are a normal thing now.

Funny thing is last night when I was out drinking, the table next to us was a group of personal trainers who ended up talking to us at one point and their lead guy felt the need to tell us how the one exercise he would recommend for everyone to do over anything was squats, and I couldn't help but think of your regularly given advice and informing us of your prowess in that area.

Alright, count me in. Things have been a bit crazy lately, but I think I should be alright to jump back in again. Although I probably won't be too involved during the work day on the first couple of days just because we have meeting with Memorial Sloan-Kettering on Tuesday that I'll be doing a presentation/demo during, so that's kind of a top priority.

No worries, good luck on the presentation - definitely a priority.

Funny thing is last night when I was out drinking, the table next to us was a group of personal trainers who ended up talking to us at one point and their lead guy felt the need to tell us how the one exercise he would recommend for everyone to do over anything was squats, and I couldn't help but think of your regularly given advice and informing us of your prowess in that area.

It's not bullsh*t. Ass to grass, heavy squats are one thing ANY smart exercise related person will agree upon. If someone tells you shallow squats then don't listen to a word they say.

No worries, good luck on the presentation - definitely a priority.

Thanks man, appreciate it. I'm actually pretty pumped for it. I think it's cool I'm even getting this opportunity when you consider it's in spite of the fact that I'm the newest person on my team and the meeting is being ran by the CIO. So of course with all of that being the case, I'm hardly taking this lightly.

Archived