TODAY IS A DAY FOR AMERICANS!!! (Sign-up)

Integrity28

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lmao.. I actually laughed harder about the bit about being reminded of home... why go on vacation at all if you want it to be like home..

what a douche

pacs probably the type of guy that eat's a Friday's and Applebees when he's on vacation.. just like home

Astounding right? I'm planning my next Vacation to New Symrna Beach. Its only 2 hours away and just like home and they even have a Wendys!!!! Cant wait.

Haha! Is it nice there? Besides the fake trees.

Yes, there is this really beautiful canopy walkway to view the wonderful "fake" trees and I've been kayaking on the river. Lots of wildlife, just have to be careful of the alligators.

Yes, there is this really beautiful canopy walkway to view the wonderful "fake" trees and I've been kayaking on the river. Lots of wildlife, just have to be careful of the alligators.

Love canopy nature trails. There's a couple of really awesome ones where my folks live. One that leads out the flats Ormond.

I'm eyeing a fully equipped fishing kayak for the flats. I rented one recently and went with a buddy and it was epic.

Love canopy nature trails. There's a couple of really awesome ones where my folks live. One that leads out the flats Ormond.

I'm eyeing a fully equipped fishing kayak for the flats. I rented one recently and went with a buddy and it was epic.

Nice, sounds fun.

Has anyone else signed up for the game? Or is JIF just flagrantly whining in every thread he possibly can about Pac saying there are no trees in Florida... because it matters. A lot. Since it is where New Yorkers and New Englanders go to die. The whole state is like a purgatory of obnoxious a$$holes who now have to take fiber supplements and JIF.

Has anyone else signed up for the game? Or is JIF just flagrantly whining in every thread he possibly can about Pac saying there are no trees in Florida... because it matters. A lot. Since it is where New Yorkers and New Englanders go to die. The whole state is like a purgatory of obnoxious a$$holes who now have to take fiber supplements and JIF.

My bad. I thought you'd appreciate me defending the trees that we dont have here in the great state of Florida being that they are like your habitat and stuff.

I guess I could play. Going to be a busy weekend for me though.

So does that like mean, you're not going to be posting a lot?

This offends me. EP before me? Seriously?

Hello! Welcome to JN's mafia. I'm sure you'll like it here. We play a special brand of mafia around these parts.

This offends me. EP before me? Seriously?

I tried to PM you the other day, and every time I wrote Brett and waited for it to autofill.... nothing happened. I forgot you changed your username to gaycachmoney

I tried to PM you the other day, and every time I wrote Brett and waited for it to autofill.... nothing happened. I forgot you changed your username to gaycachmoney

Its StraightCash Homo, get it right.

Although I do like Sharrow's iteration, "QueerDebit".

Archived