TODAY IS A DAY FOR AMERICANS!!! (Sign-up)

Integrity28

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were just talking about how much FL sucks - specifically the lack of trees and charm.. what are your thoughts.

Correction: we were talking about how and why anyone takes vacation to places that remind them of home and how the great state of Florida has no trees and that though you say it sucks, you vacation there every year and that you're such a gigantic pussy you look for charm in your life and how your idea of culture if visiting Epcot every year.

Correction: we were talking about how and why anyone takes vacation to places that remind them of home and how the great state of Florida has no trees and that though you say it sucks, you vacation there every year and that you're such a gigantic pussy you look for charm in your life and how your idea of culture if visiting Epcot every year.

hey sh-tbag.. the only reason I visit FL every year is because 2 of my best friends live there, 1 in Tampa the other in Orlando.

if they lived in Billings Montana that's where I'd be visiting.. and probably enjoying the culture and charm while doing it.

hey sh-tbag.. the only reason I visit FL every year is because 2 of my best friends live there, 1 in Tampa the other in Orlando.

if they lived in Billings Montana that's where I'd be visiting.. and probably enjoying the culture and charm while doing it.

Montana's nice! Florida not so much.

You <3 Florida. Admit it.

Montana's nice! Florida not so much.

I used to like you.

We were just talking about how much FL sucks - specifically the lack of trees and charm.. what are your thoughts.

I like South Florida. There are other places I'd rather visit... but as long as there's a beach and some bitches to look at I'm good.

I"m assuming you think Montana has "culture" since it's white and you are not.

I like South Florida. There are other places I'd rather visit... but as long as there's a beach and some bitches to look at I'm good.

South Beach may be the most overrated place in the country.. I've been there twice - one time in the best hotel on the strip Fontainebleu - and it was just kind of whatever. Small boutique shops next to a scrappy beach with $10 beers wasn't that awesome.

Savannah GA >>> South Beach

Hello dear ^^ yep I am finally back in the States with a working computer and sucking the government of my tax money with unemployment, perfect time to get back into mafia.

I could use leg massages errday. I am chasing a 360 lb squat and have been on THE MOST INTENSE squat program ever. Ice baths are a normal thing now.

Archived