OKC making push for D12/Final Landing point...

BroadwayJoe12

However, Pingalore also learned Oklahoma City is making a push for the Magic center. Pingalore was told that the Thunder are offering James Harden and Serge Ibaka.

Pingalore's sources believe Houston will be the final destination point, despite Oklahoma City's offer to the Magic.

http://www.clickorla....4/-/index.html

By far the best package of talent Orlando has been offered, if true. With reports that Dwight was salty knowing he'd be the third option behind Kobe and and Gasol, would he be willing to play with Durant and Westbrook??

Since Brooklyn backed out, what's everyone's guess on where he ends up: Houston, LA, Atlanta or maybe now OKC?? If that is the case, I think Orlando would be stupid not to take OKC's deal as those are two players they could really market and build their team around. Pretty sure Harden doesn't care where he is as long he he's getting both the ball and paid.

Meh, Harden is not a #1 guy and he's a borderline two. Dont get the hype with him...he's too slow.

He played at a very high level throughout the course of a regular season, where I think one could make an argument if given the minutes and attempts he could a very solid 2 and a low 1. The playoffs hurt his stock badly, but he was playing extremely well throughout the course of the year. But if Orlando truly wants players to win with and sell the franchise on, what better options will they get than Harden + Ibaka?? Houston's offer of Martin, some young guys, picks and then taking back a couple of Hedo, Richardson or Duhon is solid, but I would rather the two 22 year old studs to build around.

He played at a very high level throughout the course of a regular season, where I think one could make an argument if given the minutes and attempts he could a very solid 2 and a low 1. The playoffs hurt his stock badly, but he was playing extremely well throughout the course of the year. But if Orlando truly wants players to win with and sell the franchise on, what better options will they get than Harden + Ibaka?? Houston's offer of Martin, some young guys, picks and then taking back a couple of Hedo, Richardson or Duhon is solid, but I would rather the two 22 year old studs to build around.

Yeah I see what you're saying. I dont trust Harden, but its probably their best option right now(if this is true)

Both are free agents next summer. Both are complementary players who were exposed in the playoffs. Orlando would be fools to take this offer. Howard will go to Houston for basically every player and pick Houston has, and then Dwight will burn Houston next year and Morey will get fired.

Both are free agents next summer. Both are complementary players who were exposed in the playoffs. Orlando would be fools to take this offer. Howard will go to Houston for basically every player and pick Houston has, and then Dwight will burn Houston next year and Morey will get fired.

Obviously it'd be contingent on them resigning, but I'd take a 22/23 year old harden and Ibaka over 28 year old Kevin Martin and scrubs. It's gonna come down to whomever will take the most sh*tty contracts off Orlando's hands.

I'm not sure Harden got exposed moreso than he mentally checked out and play like an inexperienced 22 year old. Ibaka played well, there was just a gross mishandling of his playing time.

Bad offer. Orlando gains nothing in the long term with a deal like that, especially since both are going to be overpaid once they hit the open market next season and Orlando is moving away from that direction. And to tell you the truth I'm not so sure Westbrook would even be a good offer considering there's nobody on Orlando to keep him in line like Durant does. Picks would even be pointless considering they're going to be at the bottom of the first for the next several years.

Regardless, have to respect the effort by OKC. It was worth a shot.

Archived