You know you wanna....

courtnj18

So if I am tallying this correctly Blackout is the only one interested so far. :)

I am the ****OFFICIAL JN PHOTOGRAPHER™**** so I will have to capture this momentous occasion in JN lore.

be a caller on the JN podcast this Thursday!!! If you want to sound off on what you think the Jets need to get the big W this year, let us know in this thread. Max & I will pick the lucky member. Think of it this way.... You'll get to hear my sexy voice & finally know that I do exist & am not an alias of Tom Shane.

I will call, only if I can go all tourettes on you.

Is this podcast being recorded tonight? I'm anxious to hear Klacko use his soulful stylings on Courtney, resulting in the birth of the world's most delusionally homerific love-child.

I had to change the date of this. We were able to get a different guest for the Training Camp Preview Podcast which is going to be recorded in a few days. But we landed a bigger name, so we are going to have to bump the JN Caller Podcast back a bit.

You are all still # 1 in our hearts. Just # 2 on the priority depth chart. :)

Thanks everyone.

lol....

I owe you a PM, haven't forgotten about you. A bit wrapped up in some new site stuff. But I will be in touch (not literally) soon. Thanks.

no worries. i know youve been busy. keeping t0mshane away from courtney and gata is a full time job

no worries. i know youve been busy. keeping t0mshane away from courtney and gata is a full time job

Courtney is on her own. Gata is definitely on the witness protection list.

Actually I think we might have to start protecting you guys from Courtney. I am not one for name calling but in twitter terms that girl is a #predator.

Courtney is on her own. Gata is definitely on the witness protection list.

Actually I think we might have to start protecting you guys from Courtney. I am not one for name calling but in twitter terms that girl is a #predator.

shes from my neck of the woods. i guess i should be on the lookout

Ummm thanks for talking about me "behind my back" guys. What - didn't think I'd read this far into the thread!??

You have a rep for being easily distracted. So we figured we would take our chances.

Ummm thanks for talking about me "behind my back" guys. What - didn't think I'd read this far into the thread!??

you should be happy with me. i acknowledged the fact that you and T0mShane are 2 completely separate people. And honestly you can come get me anytime, you know the way.

Archived