Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Town MVP - Leelou

Scum MVP - JiF (was cruising till caught by Leelou)

SK Co MVP's - CTM & SMC

Thanks! I had to make up for Ape's game when I was the SK. Second time SKs have won a game. Been a long time.

Town MVP - Leelou

Scum MVP - JiF (was cruising till caught by Leelou)

SK Co MVP's - CTM & SMC

Haha.

Fun game Pac. Thanks. Great scenes.

Really enjoyed dominating Gaype. I'm sure the QT's are littered with him explaining how I really didnt or something.

Thanks! I had to make up for Ape's game when I was the SK. Second time SKs have won a game. Been a long time.

I was 99% positive you'd lead the charge on CTM after seeing the Ape was an "ambitious SK"... it's the same role CTM got you with in Doggins game.. The way Ape and CTM went at each other early and often I thought for sure you'd get whoever didn't die first.

Haha.

Fun game Pac. Thanks. Great scenes.

Really enjoyed dominating Gaype. I'm sure the QT's are littered with him explaining how I really didnt or something.

Gaype put on an exhibition of how not to play the ambitious role. He literally re wrote the fail book on it. Just terrible, what a god damn goon

Great game, CTM. You got me. There was no way I was waiting until tomorrow for Tina anyway. LOL

Nah, the fact that there was actually no converter got you. Only thing I did to add more confusion was no kill a few times

Great game, CTM. You got me. There was no way I was waiting until tomorrow for Tina anyway. LOL

also be glad.. I was planning to try and give some entertainment for the dead thread and have you and tina argue for who I should vote.... I couldn't wait 20 hrs though, lol

Nah, the fact that there was actually no converter got you. Only thing I did to add more confusion was no kill a few times

And it helped that I had no idea what an "ambitious" SK was. LOL

And it helped that I had no idea what an "ambitious" SK was. LOL

For you SMC.. from Doggins game:

It's a beautiful day in Fidalia, and a beautiful day in Fidalia is a beautiful day indeed. Especially for the local psychiatrist, who has seen her custom double in the past few days. Currently occupying her couch was the Chief of detectives.

"I don't understand it, doctor al'Meara. I just don't." The chief sighed, covered his eyes with a pillow. "Even as we were dismembering him, CTM said only one thing. 'Smash.' 'Smash.' 'Smash.' There was just such . . . commitment. I can't get it out of my head"

Dropping the pillow, he could see the doctor staring at him, tugging on her long braid. "You . . . dismembered him?" It looked like her braid was going to come right off in her hand.

The chief swallowed. Hard. "Well, it wasn't that difficult, you know. The coroner knows anatomy . . ." His voice trailed off as she stared harder. If she cut him off from his Xanax, he didn't know what he'd do.

"I think this appointment is over, Mr. Columbo. Get out."

"But doctor-"

"I said GET OUT!"

CTM, an ambitious Fidalia Boy, has been lynched. Night has fallen. Get your night actions in by 9pm Wed.

FINAL VOTE COUNT

CTM (5) - Pac, Smash, Crusher, Paulie C, JiF

Smash (3) - CTM, Parafly, Brady

I was thinking dude.. we're both anti town.. why you ****ing me up here

LOL -- I though I had no other play when I shot at you and got no kill. Remember I was the last one, with no ability to recruit again. If I could go back and do it over, I'd shoot SMC and claim I was being setup by Leelou. Problem is I only last one more day. It was over, but I fight til the end.

I was pulling for you at the end, fwiw. Just said anything and everything I could think of to try and get you lynched. If you flip shooter, then everything I'd been saying may make sense to some...perhaps something crazy happens.

LOL -- I though I had no other play when I shot at you and got no kill. Remember I was the last one, with no ability to recruit again. If I could go back and do it over, I'd shoot SMC and claim I was being setup by Leelou. Problem is I only last one more day. It was over, but I fight til the end.

I was pulling for you at the end, fwiw. Just said anything and everything I could think of to try and get you lynched. If you flip shooter, then everything I'd been saying may make sense to some...perhaps something crazy happens.

You almost forced me to commit to vig right then and there, i was about to reveal I shot BG and Smash but really didn't want to till I knew all the variables.

Plus selling why I killed BG instead of you as a vig would've been tough, much easier to explain as a survivor

For you SMC.. from Doggins game:

CTM, an ambitious Fidalia Boy, has been lynched. Night has fallen. Get your night actions in by 9pm Wed.

FINAL VOTE COUNT

CTM (5) - Pac, Smash, Crusher, Paulie C, JiF

Smash (3) - CTM, Parafly, Brady

HAHAHAHAH... The highlight of PacMules mafia career, his second game.. lol

You almost forced me to commit to vig right then and there, i was about to reveal I shot BG and Smash but really didn't want to till I knew all the variables.

Bravo for the PR, btw. I was dead set you weren't the shooter until it was too late. Would've tried to work with you if I had figured it out...def. needed your help to get to the finish. Meh.

A deserving win.

Bravo for the PR, btw. I was dead set you weren't the shooter until it was too late. Would've tried to work with you if I had figured it out...def. needed your help to get to the finish. Meh.

A deserving win.

I was kind of a PR, I needed to earn my vest by getting 4 people to make fun of my ethnicity... I just decided to roll with it after that..

HAHAHAHAH... The highlight of PacMules mafia career, his second game.. lol

It was the first of many times of pwning you. I thought you'd like the attached vote count hahha.. I was the first to vote you and got everyone to destroy your ass.

and it was the 3rd game.. 1st one I kamikazeed you and got you killed.. 2nd you modded and Doggin won, 3rd I owned your ass in Double Blind.

oh btw

CTM were you legit mad when I was messing with AVM and pretended to vote you or was that an act to try to change my mind?

An act! A little of both tbh, I over sold it, but at that point I new I was close to winning and thought you were going to blow it up for me.. You seem to be a good instinct player and read me well .. You and Jetscode... both thorns in my side when I'm not town aligned..

To be fair the longer the game went on the less sure I was you were scum which is why I kinda stopped going after you

When Ape flipped SK it was big point in your favor because I "knew" that at the least you guys weren't working together

So much for that huh? lol

You played a good game though and totally deserve the win

It was the first of many times of pwning you. I thought you'd like the attached vote count hahha.. I was the first to vote you and got everyone to destroy your ass.

and it was the 3rd game.. 1st one I kamikazeed you and got you killed.. 2nd you modded and Doggin won, 3rd I owned your ass in Double Blind.

zzzzzzz...

just waiting on gaype to come here and explain to everyone how he really was the reason I lasted and/or how stupid the town was and that he would've lynched me on day x

To be fair the longer the game went on the less sure I was you were scum which is why I kinda stopped going after you

When Ape flipped SK it was big point in your favor because I "knew" that at the least you guys weren't working together

So much for that huh? lol

You played a good game though and totally deserve the win

Yah, Pac gave us both the same PM, and told us we couldn't discuss it with one another. He basically wanted to us both to be trying to double cross the other. At some point there after, I guess due to convo's him and gaype were having, he he says don't vote each other till day 2 cause he wanted to see us torture each other as long as possible..

So right out of the gate, ape comes at me full force, and I couldn't vote him! Finally when pac lifted the restriction i spent a ton of energy trying to figure out how to move my vote over to ape without anyone noticing..... That's why I bounced over to sharrow.. I can't believe nobody called me on that..

But seriously, you and jetscode read me very well. it's maddening..

I certainly played like crap, but I still damn both of you, AVM and SMC. AVM for making me the last recruit to an already dying scum team and SMC for destroying my reign as JN's lone SK winner. You guys suck. :-P

Why do I have a feeling that, regardless of my alignment, CTM was sure to kill me off just because based on past experience he knows I wouldn't have trust him for sh*t at end game.

I certainly played like crap, but I still damn both of you, AVM and SMC. AVM for making me the last recruit to an already dying scum team and SMC for destroying my reign as JN's lone SK winner. You guys suck. :-P

Why do I have a feeling that, regardless of my alignment, CTM was sure to kill me off just because based on past experience he knows I wouldn't have trust him for sh*t at end game.

I thought you and avm were scum, but i didn't want to shoot AVM cause he was the next days lynch... Had i shot AVM, it's possible that I end up getting lynched that day

Note, I, along with SMC thought there was a recruiter.. I was shocked when there was no NK or convert the night I shot leelou, and even considered you guys maybe no killed for a bit.. was 100% convinced there was 1 more member

Breakfast at JN... So we based everything on the assumption that there were three scum from the beginning which was wrong. And I have never played with an Ambitious SK so I didn´t know SKs could be in it together. :(

Great game, Pac. And the same to CTM.

I really regret voting both Verbal and Christine. I know Verbal can play that way but SMC´s talk about the many posts made me change my mind. I kept thinking why didn´t Christine vote Verbal but then when she didn´t vote JiF or AVM I went for her. It was either her or CTM but he had voted so few times that it was hard to read him. It´s harder for me to be active here than on DM since I´m the only one in my time zone. Most things happens while I´m asleep.

Thanks for saving me, DPR.

Archived