Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

lmao.. mods tend to like to stick me in that role. I've gotten very close to doing it twice and this time gaype suicided himself before i even got a chance..

That's the funniest thing, I asked Pac when I got my role, I assume gaype got the same role, he lied and said no.. I decided to cautiously take him at face value, until of course ape completely let the cat out of the bag 2 seconds into the game.

Wish i was less green in the EY zombie game. That was a cool set up and played out pretty cool. Too bad it's made me have an irrational hatred of you for life.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish i was less green in the EY zombie game. That was a cool set up and played out pretty cool. Too bad it's made me have an irrational hatred of you for life.

that freaken lunkhead crusher screwed me that game.. If not for him, I coast to the end..

Ape your problem is you make declarations on too many people and post too much stream of consciousnesses stuff. I'm not trolling when I say that as scum, the last person I want to die is you. You spam the thread with so many theories and accusations that I feel you help scum more then town. That's the honest to gods truth, you are easily distracted and have a very creative mind that causes you to spew out a lot of theories that render you impotent.

Just keep some stuff to yourself, and stop trying so hard to solve the entire game in 1 move. More often then not your dot connecting connects scum to townies and vice versa.

I agree.

The bold is something I've gotten better at, it's just I only seem able to do it for portions of games so far. I've literally watched myself start a couple games in the past couple months where I've identified 2-3 scum by D2 (to myself) but then by D4 I'm chasing shiny objects. Half the time they are shiny objects I introduce too... lol, maybe if I take notes, I won't do the stream of consciousness stuff. I pretty much put my every thought on the game into the thread.... lol

Okay, next game I'm going to try to play a COMPLETE good game. No more good for 2 day phases, and then revert to self/town destructive Ape.

I really don't understand why you'd think that. I don't think you are a bad townie like ape, but when town, I put 100x more merit in what dan, jvor, sharrow, etc.. have to say then you.

Getting people to buy yoru cases and help you lynch scum is part of being a good townie, saying your the best, and that nobody listens to you is conflicting. How can you be a danger to scum if nobody listens to you???

When I'm scum.. I fear Dan, Sharrow, JetsCode, Smash, Hess and Jvor primarily.... (and slats, but he doesn't play anymore).... I put you more in the nuisance category with WWWombat and Nolder, guys that typically suspect me, but rarely get traction

The bold.

I need to learn the tact of how to earn the confidence of the majority and lead lynches on the scum that pings me early on. If I do that, rather than give up on those early reads and chase my imagination, then I will be a badass.

Until then, I'm just mostly an ass. LOL

It was the most ridiculous strategy I've ever seen in these games; no nuance, no subtlety.. just a mindless bull rush.. lmao .. I was so pissed, I'm thinking this freaken guy is going to sink us both

Dude, I've been on the road more than at home this month... when I read my role, it said I had to get you lynched to win. I said "when?" and Pac said, in a couple days is my suggestion and I said "suggestion?" he said "yeah" and I said "**** that, I'm going for it now for the lulz and **** you for not making it a requirement of my role if you wanted me to wait a couple days". LOL I was being a little belligerent to Pac when the game started.

It's been a really tough month.

You're delusional if you think I actually sweat you.. Go read the scum thread last game.. the names I wanted to kill are the names I listed here... completely absent of course was your name. I was pleading to kill hess all game

Again, not saying your bad. You're a good townie, there's lots of good townies though

I've identified 3-4 bad guys on day 1 in the last 4 or so games I've played. I'm usually dead by day 2. Not a lot of time for me to do this convincing you're blabbering about.

I don't expect you to sweat me... you are the type that likes the challenge of going against the best.

I've identified 3-4 bad guys on day 1 in the last 4 or so games I've played. I'm usually dead by day 2. Not a lot of time for me to do this convincing you're blabbering about.

I don't expect you to sweat me... you are the type that likes the challenge of going against the best.

Also agree with the bold.

Amazing to me how everyone has such a grasp on playing this game. I have no clue what's ever going on and I only play cause you guys give me happy when we hang out. I think Im ready to mod a game. Something that has to do with killing two selfish cocksuckers and blaming it on my period.

hahaha... ape jr...

I do enjoy the creative roles you give me. This one was the tops, I wish ape had slow played it and it got to the point where both of us thought we were the only traitor... My intial plan was to let APe get lynched naturally and only backstab him if I had to near end game

Amazing to me how everyone has such a grasp on playing this game. I have no clue what's ever going on and I only play cause you guys give me happy when we hang out. I think Im ready to mod a game. Something that has to do with killing two selfish cocksuckers and blaming it on my period.

Dude I don't know have a grasp on anything outside of 2 simple theories As town, I just try and not let myself become convinced of anything as town, thinking you have it figured out is usually how you lead the town off as cliff. Especially if the scum team is playing a deep game

And as scum I try and do things that help create confusion and foster bad assumptions.. confusion = more opportunities to hide.. This past game, had I been killing every night it would've been obvious there was no scum left by the last day.. I didn't plan it that way, but I knew if I didn't kill every night it would allow me to easily claim roles that weren't going to be thought of as anti town.

Dude I don't know have a grasp on anything outside of 2 simple theories As town, I just try and not let myself become convinced of anything as town, thinking you have it figured out is usually how you lead the town off as cliff. Especially if the scum team is playing a deep game

And as scum I try and do things that help create confusion and foster bad assumptions.. confusion = more opportunities to hide.. This past game, had I been killing every night it would've been obvious there was no scum left by the last day.. I didn't plan it that way, but I knew if I didn't kill every night it would allow me to easily claim roles that weren't going to be thought of as anti town.

Seriously when I play. I hang out and make jokes and enjoy everyone in the thread. Sometimes I get lucky get a hunch and do ok, but mostly I like to tard off and enjoy when others tard off too. When Im scum I wish Dan x was on mine team. I worry like a porky little girl. Its horrible.

lmao.. mods tend to like to stick me in that role. I've gotten very close to doing it twice and this time gaype suicided himself before i even got a chance..

That's the funniest thing, I asked Pac when I got my role, I assume gaype got the same role, he lied and said no.. I decided to cautiously take him at face value, until of course ape completely let the cat out of the bag 2 seconds into the game.

In two out of three games no less, and I was on your team both times. Between those and the fat & happy game, if I was alive at the end of this game, I would have never trusted you and likely would've voted against you on general principle, regardless of my alignment. As a general rule, if CTM is alive at end game it's a good bet he's scummy.

Seriously when I play. I hang out and make jokes and enjoy everyone in the thread. Sometimes I get lucky get a hunch and do ok, but mostly I like to tard off and enjoy when others tard off too. When Im scum I wish Dan x was on mine team. I worry like a porky little girl. Its horrible.

hogwash.. just this last game you were the first to nail JiF and never backed off. If you nail 25% of a team as a roleless townie, you've done your job.

hogwash.. just this last game you were the first to nail JiF and never backed off. If you nail 25% of a team as a roleless townie, you've done your job.

This is a character trait that you and gaype obviously aren't familiar with, it's called modesty. Look it up some time

Dude I honestly have no strategy was my point. I have a big fat gut that guesses right sometimes. That's all. I barb monkey when he talks about strategy cause I really dont get it. LOL I just play and guess and laugh with my friends.

This is a character trait that you and gaype obviously aren't familiar with, it's called modesty. Look it up some time

Alright... shut up already.

Lecturing people about their character flaws really isn't any better than people bragging when they win.

Dude I honestly have no strategy was my point. I have a big fat gut that guesses right sometimes. That's all. I barb monkey when he talks about strategy cause I really dont get it. LOL I just play and guess and laugh with my friends.

:D

**** all you bitches. Nobodies got instincts like me, except for VicGod. None of you are any good at this game, except Sandman. I dont fear any of you ****ers, except Dan. None of you are good at scum because I find you all, except Hess. None of you suck as bad as Verbal, except Gaype.

**** all you bitches. Nobodies got instincts like me, except for VicGod. None of you are any good at this game, except Sandman. I dont fear any of you ****ers, except Dan. None of you are good at scum because I find you all, except Hess. None of you suck as bad as Verbal, except Gaype.

lol

you little sh*t stain

idk I googled ''storyteller" so I could fit the theme of my game I'm about to mod and this was the best thing I found

Bullsh*t. This is WAY better, lol...

JR55260-story-tella-w-han.jpg

That shirt screams DM, but the long-winded old grey hag wearing is more Bleedin if you ask me...

Unrelated... I just started watching True Blood waiting for Hard Knocks and this hot brunette with a nice body is ****ing some weird vampire, and they ruin it by making her all bloody and sh*t. WTF is wrong with people? Do the sex part, THEN do the gay vampire crap after the channel can be changed... sheesh.

Alright... shut up already.

Lecturing people about their character flaws really isn't any better than people bragging when they win.

You shouldn't have stopped him.. it's fun trolling someone that thinks they're trolling you.

Stopped him? You think he'll ever stop? Come on... you know better than that.

He's made it his lifes work to make sure we keep our egos in check when it comes to mafia haha. Whatever makes him happy I guess. Even though he's flat wrong.

You shouldn't have stopped him.. it's fun trolling someone that thinks they're trolling you.

Yes the never ending cycle of troll one upmanship. In your case I know exactly what you are doing, but if you think for 1 second the ape isn't taking the bait consistently you are out of your tree.

Archived