Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

And of course what Gaype is missing was that he was anti town, with additional information, and used that additional information to oversell an idiotic case on me... You 100% earned that lynch with foolish play

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best scumhunters in reality ... Sharrow, Dan, jvor , jc

Best scumhunters in delusionalville ... Gaype, pacmule and jif

Best scum in reality ... Vic, everyone else besides jc and jif

Best scum in delusionalville ... Gaype and pacmule

How about delusional twins, we'll keep cheech and Kong however

Best troll ... CTM

Worst human being ... CTM

Most gay ... CTM

Monster ... CTM

Best scumhunters in reality ... Sharrow, Dan, jvor , jc

Best scumhunters in delusionalville ... Gaype, pacmule and jif

Best scum in reality ... Vic, everyone else besides jc and jif

Best scum in delusionalville ... Gaype and pacmule

How about delusional twins, we'll keep cheech and Kong however

For as much credit as Sharrow gets last game all he did was basically shoot my Day 1 FOS list. It was a wise move on his part.

I don't think I'm the best as scum.. SMC plays that role well (even if he hides a little too much), Dan and Vic are good too.

And of course what Gaype is missing was that he was anti town, with additional information, and used that additional information to oversell an idiotic case on me... You 100% earned that lynch with foolish play

Pretty sure I've said this. Not sure it's "what I'm missing"... the points I'm making are for the sake of discussing how people reached some of the assumptions they made. I'm really not arguing anything in either direction, just putting my point of view out there. I want to see/hear how other people viewed the situation at the time, how they evaluated it, and such.

Are you guys really so simple that that you can't have a conversation and automatically conclude that I'm making excuses or chest thumping?

For as much credit as Sharrow gets last game all he did was basically shoot my Day 1 FOS list. It was a wise move on his part.

I don't think I'm the best as scum.. SMC plays that role well (even if he hides a little too much), Dan and Vic are good too.

Vic and SMC are easy reads for me when they are scum, I have a good track record with them.

Dan is a tough read, as is Sharrow. To be honest though, Hess and Smash are the people I have the most difficult time reading period. Either as town or scum.

BTW, this is the 2nd time in the last 5 games or so that scum has used Tina as a lynch at endgame. In SMC's Inception Game, I claimed watcher and got Tina lynched. Poor girl.

You did? I don´t remember.

Vic and SMC are easy reads for me when they are scum, I have a good track record with them.

Dan is a tough read, as is Sharrow. To be honest though, Hess and Smash are the people I have the most difficult time reading period. Either as town or scum.

Hess used to be as easy to read as a Dr Suess book but he's changed his ways a bit.. you have to look past his ramblings to find his true intentions.

Pretty sure I've said this. Not sure it's "what I'm missing"... the points I'm making are for the sake of discussing how people reached some of the assumptions they made. I'm really not arguing anything in either direction, just putting my point of view out there. I want to see/hear how other people viewed the situation at the time, how they evaluated it, and such.

Are you guys really so simple that that you can't have a conversation and automatically conclude that I'm making excuses or chest thumping?

Are you really so simple that you can't realize there's a precedence that has been set (by you) which leads people to believe you're making excuses or chest thumping? You're not really helping your cause when you tell everyone why they were wrong, but lucky, to lynch you and repeatedly identify yourself as one of, if not the game's best scum-hunter.

Best troll ... CTM

Worst human being ... CTM

What kind of a depraved view on the world do you have that you as the braggart would call someone giving other people credit at your expense a bad person. The guy screaming I'm the best is the horrible human being, you insufferable douche.

please don't procreate, ever, these types of qualities shouldn't be passed on.

CTM you played a damn good game and for what its worth I had no plans of shooting you with my next action. So you would have probably got me anyhow via lynch or shot me another night. Funny the one game I dont see you as scum you turn out to be the SK. When it comes to APE and CTM as a team I had a feeling Ape was working with some one but in my posts I thought it was Scum he was working with (without them knowing who was who) I had no Idea there were 2 SK's and I did not feel Scum would recruit CTM the way he was acting. Either way Im not sure PAC would allow scum to recruit a SK anyhow

Smash coming out of under a rock to seal my fate emphatically didn't strike anyone as a self-preservation play? Come on.

APE at the time I came out aganist you it was just the nail in the coffin type play by me I think you were just a bit over the top and already on a lot of scumdars. if you laid back a bit and PATIENTLY tried to get CTM dead rather than shooting your mouth off to get it done so damn early in the game it would have worked much better for you IMO. I didnt come after you hard until you started contradicting yourself all over the damn thread.

yeah a conversion attempt on a sk would have failed..

also you were the only one that tried to talk about what an ambitious SK would be (surprised you didn't remember that from doggins game either).. unfortunately for the town and scum, no one wanted to listen. you gave up after around the 4th time of bringing it up.

Highest potential for great town - Pac, Smash

I think I'm the best scum hunter in the game... I also think my style is why people don't seem to listen very much haha.. It's alright though.. I'd rather be a doosh and laugh then try and play nice and not laugh.. not to mention, any time I take it down a couple levels I'm lynched for not acting the same.

Are you really so simple that you can't realize there's a precedence that has been set (by you) which leads people to believe you're making excuses or chest thumping? You're not really helping your cause when you tell everyone why they were wrong, but lucky, to lynch you and repeatedly identify yourself as one of, if not the game's best scum-hunter.

Lynching a SK is always a lucky situation. Nobody SK hunts.

What kind of a depraved view on the world do you have that you as the braggart would call someone giving other people credit at your expense a bad person. The guy screaming I'm the best is the horrible human being, you insufferable douche.

please don't procreate, ever, these types of qualities shouldn't be passed on.

lol, the only thing I'm guilty of is calling you human at all

Verbal's List:

Most consistently good as scum - slats, CTM

Most consistently good as town - JC, Dan

Highest potential for great scum - Vic, Hess

Highest potential for great town - Pac, Smash

Yeah, I can agree with this list... the common characteristic of this group? They know how to win the majority opinion and that's all that matters sometimes. None of them ever has emphatically horrible games. Moments sure, but not whole games.

Something I'm starting to realize about my collective body of work playing this game is that I've had some great scum/sk games and some horrible town games, so I've played myself to the point where winning the majority trust/opinion is almost impossible. My recent great moments, not games, as a scum hunter pale behind the distrust town has for me based on history/meta, and until I put forth a dominant town FULL game or two, that won't change. I just need to let my scumhunting speak for itself, get out of my own damn way.

See... good discussion... I just had a bit of an epiphany. :)

I think I'm the best scum hunter in the game... I also think my style is why people don't seem to listen very much haha.. It's alright though.. I'd rather be a doosh and laugh then try and play nice and not laugh.. not to mention, any time I take it down a couple levels I'm lynched for not acting the same.

You are a very good scumhunter! And one of the most entertaining for me. :)

I have trouble reading everyone these days. And I haven't even been scum since the crazy cops game (a year and a half ago, I think??) so I don't know why I'm on anyone's list.

This is the problem I've encountered. But I'll just have to endure it if I want to get to a point where I'm part of this conversation. I mean, I know my ability to identify scum has improved a lot... but until I learn how to get them lynched too... then I'm not great.

I knew who was scum, who was not town, I should have decimated the scum team this game, stayed alive, gotten CTM lynched as required by my role and won this bitch no problem... didn't come close.

Yeah, I can agree with this list... the common characteristic of this group? They know how to win the majority opinion and that's all that matters sometimes. None of them ever has emphatically horrible games. Moments sure, but not whole games.

Something I'm starting to realize about my collective body of work playing this game is that I've had some great scum/sk games and some horrible town games, so I've played myself to the point where winning the majority trust/opinion is almost impossible. My recent great moments, not games, as a scum hunter pale behind the distrust town has for me based on history/meta, and until I put forth a dominant town FULL game or two, that won't change. I just need to let my scumhunting speak for itself, get out of my own damn way.

Dr. Verblove is here to help. Do as I say, not as I do.

Ape your problem is you make declarations on too many people and post too much stream of consciousnesses stuff. I'm not trolling when I say that as scum, the last person I want to die is you. You spam the thread with so many theories and accusations that I feel you help scum more then town. That's the honest to gods truth, you are easily distracted and have a very creative mind that causes you to spew out a lot of theories that render you impotent.

Just keep some stuff to yourself, and stop trying so hard to solve the entire game in 1 move. More often then not your dot connecting connects scum to townies and vice versa.

Ape your problem is you make declarations on too many people and post too much stream of consciousnesses stuff. I'm not trolling when I say that as scum, the last person I want to die is you. You spam the thread with so many theories and accusations that I feel you help scum more then town. That's the honest to gods truth, you are easily distracted and have a very creative mind that causes you to spew out a lot of theories that render you impotent.

Just keep some stuff to yourself, and stop trying so hard to solve the entire game in 1 move. More often then not your dot connecting connects scum to townies and vice versa.

IMHO, that is the key.

I really don't understand why you'd think that. I don't think you are a bad townie like ape, but when town, I put 100x more merit in what dan, jvor, sharrow, etc.. have to say then you.

Getting people to buy yoru cases and help you lynch scum is part of being a good townie, saying your the best, and that nobody listens to you is conflicting. How can you be a danger to scum if nobody listens to you???

When I'm scum.. I fear Dan, Sharrow, JetsCode, Smash, Hess and Jvor primarily.... (and slats, but he doesn't play anymore).... I put you more in the nuisance category with WWWombat and Nolder, guys that typically suspect me, but rarely get traction

also.. just want to say that there's a lot of good players here.. And i do believe some people read certain people better then others.. the guys i listed are the ones that I think read me reasonably well and can also actually get me lynched.

I really don't understand why you'd think that. I don't think you are a bad townie like ape, but when town, I put 100x more merit in what dan, jvor, sharrow, etc.. have to say then you.

Getting people to buy yoru cases and help you lynch scum is part of being a good townie, saying your the best, and that nobody listens to you is conflicting. How can you be a danger to scum if nobody listens to you???

When I'm scum.. I fear Dan, Sharrow, JetsCode, Smash, Hess and Jvor primarily.... (and slats, but he doesn't play anymore).... I put you more in the nuisance category with WWWombat and Nolder, guys that typically suspect me, but rarely get traction

lol...

yeah, ok.

I've been successful in leading lynches.. just didn't want to overstate my "greatness" considering I was already jokingly overselling myself as the best. You're free to your opinion... I didn't exactly expect you to agree with me.

APE at the time I came out aganist you it was just the nail in the coffin type play by me I think you were just a bit over the top and already on a lot of scumdars. if you laid back a bit and PATIENTLY tried to get CTM dead rather than shooting your mouth off to get it done so damn early in the game it would have worked much better for you IMO. I didnt come after you hard until you started contradicting yourself all over the damn thread.

It was the most ridiculous strategy I've ever seen in these games; no nuance, no subtlety.. just a mindless bull rush.. lmao .. I was so pissed, I'm thinking this freaken guy is going to sink us both

lol...

yeah, ok.

I've been successful in leading lynches.. just didn't want to overstate my "greatness" considering I was already jokingly overselling myself as the best. You're free to your opinion... I didn't exactly expect you to agree with me.

You're delusional if you think I actually sweat you.. Go read the scum thread last game.. the names I wanted to kill are the names I listed here... completely absent of course was your name. I was pleading to kill hess all game

Again, not saying your bad. You're a good townie, there's lots of good townies though

Other than the horribly balanced Runitout game where Brett was a part of both scum teams, has there ever been a "backstab your partner" game that CTM wasn't in the middle of?

That being said, he's actually got a strong knack for pulling that off.

lmao.. mods tend to like to stick me in that role. I've gotten very close to doing it twice and this time gaype suicided himself before i even got a chance..

That's the funniest thing, I asked Pac when I got my role, I assume gaype got the same role, he lied and said no.. I decided to cautiously take him at face value, until of course ape completely let the cat out of the bag 2 seconds into the game.

Also how hilarious is it that the difference between CTM winning and the town winning came down to him earning a vest for polish jokes. Can't make that up.

that's true, cause I shot BG that same night and he was your last hope

Archived