Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

Is Sharrow dead? Did ctm just help push that Sharrow train and then dive back off when it got too long and come back to guaranteeing I'm Scum? while still nudging Sharrow talking about how perfect a claim that was for Scum. Really? And you guys don't want ctm to swing for some reason? Sheesh...

No hes at L-1 I believe, after my vote. CTM backing out put him back at L-2

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Sharrow dead? Did ctm just help push that Sharrow train and then dive back off when it got too long and come back to guaranteeing I'm Scum? while still nudging Sharrow talking about how perfect a claim that was for Scum. Really? And you guys don't want ctm to swing for some reason? Sheesh...

lmao.. Now he's casing me on something that didn't even happen...bahahahahahha

No dummy, sharrows not dead... at least not at the moment

Gotta ****ing love it. Sharrow is at L-1 and all Ape can blather on about is the same ****ing nonsense he has been from moment one regarding CTM. This really, really better be some sort of PR or role causing this, otherwise this is just getting sad.

As far as Sharrow's claim goes. Not exactly sure how it fits into the game and as others have said, it's a nice, convenient option as a fake claim. Not to mention, Sharrow's last post, which was essentially a "goodbye" post, sounded a bit too corny and contrived for his tastes, so it's certainly not doing much to help convince me he's town. That said, Pac said he's going to be gone for a while anyway, so might as well let some of the other people who haven't seen it yet come back and chime in before dropping a hammer. Last thing I want to hear is that same old bullsh*t from someone trying to cover their ass if Sharrow flips town about how they would have unvoted and all that crap.

Gotta ****ing love it. Sharrow is at L-1 and all Ape can blather on about is the same ****ing nonsense he has been from moment one regarding CTM. This really, really better be some sort of PR or role causing this, otherwise this is just getting sad.

As far as Sharrow's claim goes. Not exactly sure how it fits into the game and as others have said, it's a nice, convenient option as a fake claim. Not to mention, Sharrow's last post, which was essentially a "goodbye" post, sounded a bit too corny and contrived for his tastes, so it's certainly not doing much to help convince me he's town. That said, Pac said he's going to be gone for a while anyway, so might as well let some of the other people who haven't seen it yet come back and chime in before dropping a hammer. Last thing I want to hear is that same old bullsh*t from someone trying to cover their ass if Sharrow flips town about how they would have unvoted and all that crap.

^ scum that doesn't want to hammer

Official Vote Count:

Tina (1) - Leelou

Nolder (1) - BG

CTM (4) - Ape, Nolder, Sharrow, Wombat

Sharrow (9) - AVM, 80, Verb, JVoR, SMC, JiF, DPR, Tina, Sharrow

Verb (2) - JC, Dan

Ape (2) - Vic, Christine, CTM

with 22 alive, it takes 12 hits to get knocked out

so Batman was very, very good... it's got an 87 on Rottentomatoes but not sure why that's not closer to 100. You don't have to think it's the bestes movie evargh but to not like it? weird.

^ scum that doesn't want to hammer

Or it actually made some sort of sense, given the fact that the mod said he wasn't going to be around, and the vast majority of the game hadn't chimed in after your reveal. So please tell me why exactly there would be even the slightest bit of logic to hammer someone followed by an extended period of pre-scene waiting around time? Not to mention if it were actually the case that I didn't want to hammer, I just wouldn't have said sh*t on the topic. That's not even getting into the fact that people hardly get all that much heat for being the hammer around here, particularly on day one. Just like your post before this, it sounds like you're really grasping at straws on this one.

If anything, the morons around here tend to give more heat to those willing to not rush into a hammer, so I knew full well when I posted that someone would give me sh*t for it, I just really didn't care. In my experience, it's usually the people who try to make cases like this who are more often the scum.

Although the good news is now it looks like I don't have to worry about letting others have the opportunity to chime in before I vote anymore either.

Unvote

Vote: Sharrow

Official Vote Count:

Tina (1) - Leelou

Sharrow (10) - AVM, 80, Verb, JVoR, SMC, JiF, DPR, Tina, Sharrow, BG

Verb (2) - JC, Dan

Ape (3) - Vic, Christine, CTM

so Batman was very, very good... it's got an 87 on Rottentomatoes but not sure why that's not closer to 100. You don't have to think it's the bestes movie evargh but to not like it? weird.

Most opinions on it seemed to be at complete extremes one way or another, and frankly I don't get that at all. No clue why anyone would think it was completely awful, but I also didn't see it for this all time great that others painted it as. It was a really good flick, no more or less.

Most opinions on it seemed to be at complete extremes one way or another, and frankly I don't get that at all. No clue why anyone would think it was completely awful, but I also didn't see it for this all time great that others painted it as. It was a really good flick, no more or less.

I would have liked to see a little more action from Batman. The scenes where he's fighting or stopping a disaster from happening are great. Just would have liked to see a few more. Still a solid 4.5 stars. The LF called it spectacular.

I would have liked to see a little more action from Batman. The scenes where he's fighting or stopping a disaster from happening are great. Just would have liked to see a few more. Still a solid 4.5 stars. The LF called it spectacular.

Well I'll tell you one thing, it was no Fight Club (which I am actually watching right now).

lmao.. Now he's casing me on something that didn't even happen...bahahahahahha

No dummy, sharrows not dead... at least not at the moment

So you did push Sharrow and hen dive off, while still pushing him and revoting me. Got it.

Honestly, I'm sticking to my guns. I don't even know why Sharrow got run up, I know why ctm should be lynched, not sure what to make of Sharrow reveal. Don't really see case on him.

Do know my case on ctm was strong, but he out talked me because I'm not really attentive, but sudden Sharrow push to take heat off ctm when Sharrow sided with me felt strategic. But Sharrow might have sided with me to get behind the ape, if ctm is town. Dunno. Which is why I think ctm is way more informative.

Honestly, I'm sticking to my guns. I don't even know why Sharrow got run up, I know why ctm should be lynched, not sure what to make of Sharrow reveal. Don't really see case on him.

Do know my case on ctm was strong, but he out talked me because I'm not really attentive, but sudden Sharrow push to take heat off ctm when Sharrow sided with me felt strategic. But Sharrow might have sided with me to get behind the ape, if ctm is town. Dunno. Which is why I think ctm is way more informative.

At this point I think I'm just trying to figure out which one of you is Tyler and which is the Narrator so that way we can figure out which one needs to shoot himself.

Official Vote Count:

Tina (1) - Leelou

Sharrow (10) - AVM, 80, Verb, JVoR, SMC, JiF, DPR, Tina, Sharrow, BG

Verb (2) - JC, Dan

You did not count my vote on Sharrow PAC and you have him voting twice and also on himself

Official Vote Count:

Tina (1) - Leelou

Sharrow (10) - AVM, 80, Verb, JVoR, SMC, JiF, DPR, Tina, Smash, BG

Verb (2) - JC, Dan

This should be the correct vote count

Official Vote Count:

Tina (1) - Leelou

Sharrow (10) - AVM, 80, Verb, JVoR, SMC, JiF, DPR, Tina, Smash, BG

Verb (2) - JC, Dan

This should be the correct vote count

I thought wombat move to me. And ctm is chastising for asking if Sharrow was dead.... Sigh.

He is hurling every bit of trash at me he can.

Let's look at the situation. If I'm Scum I'm not coming out this strong against anyone unless its gambit, not with built in inactivity excuse because travel. So you think I'm running gambit, then take ctm he's a gift. If you guys pay attention to my Scum QTs of the past you would see trend that I don't like early gambit/bus plays unless necessary. So, maybe just maybe I'm telling truth and am just trying to play single read, no waffling, no fos'ing...so let's see if I'm right!

I thought wombat move to me. And ctm is chastising for asking if Sharrow was dead.... Sigh.

He is hurling every bit of trash at me he can.

Let's look at the situation. If I'm Scum I'm not coming out this strong against anyone unless its gambit, not with built in inactivity excuse because travel. So you think I'm running gambit, then take ctm he's a gift. If you guys pay attention to my Scum QTs of the past you would see trend that I don't like early gambit/bus plays unless necessary. So, maybe just maybe I'm telling truth and am just trying to play single read, no waffling, no fos'ing...so let's see if I'm right!

Dude half of us don;t read most of your game post let alone your old scum QT's.

Archived