Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ape, this is the second time you have made a comment about wanting Wombat sleeping with me. Look, I know you are jealous of his single status and the fact that he got to hang out with me, but you really need to get over your obsession.

Also, why have you become such a prick, lately?

Ape, this is the second time you have made a comment about wanting Wombat sleeping with me. Look, I know you are jealous of his single status and the fact that he got to hang out with me, but you really need to get over your obsession.

You should bang wbgay. You both need it.

Just trying to hook a brother up. Wombat's a good guy - and you gave me the impression you like the booze and the sex.

2 + 2 = baby WOMB HAWW's

Everyone around here is slow, me thinks.

Slow =/= ignoring 98% of what you say.

I assumed you weren't married when you came online talking about sex and sh*t. Anyway, you should have married Wombat. Teh mafia needs more wombabies.

Slow =/= ignoring 98% of what you say.

I assumed you weren't married when you came online talking about sex and sh*t. Anyway, you should have married Wombat. Teh mafia needs more wombabies.

I've actually posted a picture of him here, and I think it has been stated a few times. Welcome to ages ago?

Wombat is a nice guy though.

polack thinks wwwombat tactic is interesting

polack also didn't know Christine was married, and will likely forget that fact by this time tomorrow

polack thinks pac is grotesque and hope his lawnmower dies a thousand deaths

LOL man, right. Cold hearted sh*t right there. Fwiw I'd bang Wombat and I'm not even gay.

I think she was referring to posting pic of her husband (holding that rat cat).. as in why she can't bang teh Wormboy.

keep up.

I think she was referring to posting pic of her husband (holding that rat cat).. as in why she can't bang teh Wormboy.

keep up.

even polack understood that, hesshole is snide little prick and has dumb brains, his wife is a lucky lady

Wait what? Did you just completely insult Wombat? Lulz, damn.

The nice guy kiss of death. Poor guy.

polack thinks wwwombat tactic is interesting

polack also didn't know Christine was married, and will likely forget that fact by this time tomorrow

polack thinks pac is grotesque and hope his lawnmower dies a thousand deaths

He'd simply fix it a thousand times.

...which would keep him on the interwebz and out of teh mafia. I see what you did there Polack.

He is not a rat cat! He is my baby!

Hess is a little slow, lately.

And sadly enough, I'm actually starting to agree with Pac.

As for Wombat, no I did not insult him. He is a nice guy, and fun to talk to and hang out with. That being said, I am married, so obviously, I'm not going to date him, sleep with him, or let him motorboat me. Oh yeah, and he lives in Boston, and I live in NC.

We all caught up now?

Archived