Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, has AVM done anything this game besides sheep Crusher and spam?

My only *real* contribution was my attempt to throw heat on Verbal for that weak as **** vote on you to start the day. I understand the lynch all liars bit, but his vote on you was based solely on the botched reveal from a role you had years ago, or whenever it was.

Lynch Wombat - principle lynch. Lying as town in that manner helps nobody. You'd have to get VERY lucky to do something good with that.

He then comes in today, and says we should lynch you just off principle? He's practically screaming that he knows you'll flip town, but hey you lied! We better lynch you!

But on a side note -- if I'm you're biggest FOS, case me. If it's good, the ape will follow. Then probably others. As JC has said, my activity is up and down as both scum and town, and is a piss poor indicator of my alignment.

Ask the ape, I'll talk myself into a corner apparently if I'm scum.

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (6) - Verb, Nolder, BG, Christine, CTM, Smash

JetFat80 (6) - JiF, Tina, Leelou, JC, SMC, Wombat

SMC (1) - JVoR,

JiF (1) - Blob

JVOR (1) - Dan

Verb (2) - AVM, 80

With 19 alive, it takes 10 punches to get knocked out

I'm not going with my gut "I CAN SENSE TEH SCUM" thing I did with Sharrow. Wombat was far, far too easy to throw a vote down on after that insanity during the night phase.

With the way he's been acting, I wouldn't be SHOCKED if he was a jester of some sort...but we can deal with him later.

Been swamped at work. But from the quick read i'm leaning Wombat is town. Yeah, he's lied, but in a manner that is more of an actual trap for scum to potentially slip up. Think verbal's reaction to lynch wombat for lying stinks to high hell.

Going to sit and read through it again before i vote but 80 or verbal is where i'd switch right now.

No, It doesnt because your pounding your chest and screaming it over and over again. If you were subtle and let people react to your new style of play, maybe then it would garner something positive...otherwise, its just another horrible distraction which this game already has enough of because of bunch of ****ing morons are playing it.

I think this outrage is real btw.

I don't.

In one post you're playing differently in another you're digging your heels and playing this way for this game. Which is it? Holy sh*t. And I saw the potential for a PR mentioned maybe once or twice, on day 1...seems to be an after thought now.

So rather than see what I'm pointing out about other people assuming I have a post restriction, not something I ever said, you are smearing me?

It is real. I'm ****ing Batman and you ****s that are supposed to be town are making a mess of me finding scum for you useless ****s.

Oh, now that I called you out on you not doing any of this "I'm batman" crap you've decided to ramp it up...

whoever this person is, is likely scum. fwiw.. Unless pac prohibited it, polack thinks scum would pool thier votes for one of thier own

Dan already kinda got to this, but he might have prohibited it considering that a good deal of the first votes all went to different people.

Hopefully enough of the town did the logical thing and granted mercy to a confirmed townie. Otherwise, the rest of you are all stupid and I'm the only one with a brain.

I agree with CTM on this since it's the most logical result. Gotta be a bit suspicious of you, WWW, or assume again you're an idiot townie, because basing an opinion on a hunch that PacMod prohibited something without any evidence to suggest that is suspect.

The most logical result is that the town, the majority, granted mercy to Crusher. Gotta be suspicious of anyone that didn't draw that conclusion, imo.

Who has a scum read on me?

Also, Ape's name was in italics down at the bottom for a while but I don't think he posted. Curious.

I was trying to respond to JIF via mobile phone on the T. I'm in the office now.

My only *real* contribution was my attempt to throw heat on Verbal for that weak as **** vote on you to start the day. I understand the lynch all liars bit, but his vote on you was based solely on the botched reveal from a role you had years ago, or whenever it was.

He then comes in today, and says we should lynch you just off principle? He's practically screaming that he knows you'll flip town, but hey you lied! We better lynch you!

But on a side note -- if I'm you're biggest FOS, case me. If it's good, the ape will follow. Then probably others. As JC has said, my activity is up and down as both scum and town, and is a piss poor indicator of my alignment.

Ask the ape, I'll talk myself into a corner apparently if I'm scum.

Totally agree with the bold.

Also would add that my name at bottom of screen is no indicator of alignment either. Poop flinging wombat.

@Ape, CTM, and everyone else -- your thoughts on Verbals play re: Wombat?

I dont' believe in principle lynches for what only some people view as stupid. Especially if that someone is Verbal because he's not exactly setting the bar for intelligence.

Official Vote Count:

JetFat80 (7) - JiF, Tina, Leelou, JC, SMC, Wombat, JVoR

JiF (1) - Blob

JVOR (1) - Dan

Verb (2) - AVM, 80

The most logical result is that the town, the majority, granted mercy to Crusher. Gotta be suspicious of anyone that didn't draw that conclusion, imo.

Pac said 9 votes 8 people, clearly that didn't happen.. Polack think scum might have..

Maybe crusher confirm or deny he's been given fatMercy..

Not following...

I was trying to point out to you that people were casting suspicion at me because they made up that I have a PR. Meaning we should be looking at them, and then your response is all "WTF! You do or don't blah blah blah". You missed the point of what I was trying to discuss with you about others, and came at me instead.

WTF are you talking about? lol

A number of pages ago, you said you were doing what you always do - and I called bullsh*t because you weren't doing the "I'm Batman" crap, and now you've suddenly started doing it.

JIF that is actually scum hunting doesn't need any of this explained, imo.

Pac said 9 votes 8 people, clearly that didn't happen..

Yup. He posted that right after I submitted mine, so I'm hoping me and 1 other person were sensible at that time. You may be right though, seems like scattershot... maybe nobody else has a brain.

No pollack?

The person who was given mercy, fat or otherwise, does not know they were given mercy.

Good.

Can we move past some of these distracting discussions about the mercy, merits of lying as town, and just play based upon what info we have in front of us?

I dont' believe in principle lynches for what only some people view as stupid. Especially if that someone is Verbal because he's not exactly setting the bar for intelligence.

Agreed -- lynch all liars is okay, but only to a point.

I was trying to point out to you that people were casting suspicion at me because they made up that I have a PR. Meaning we should be looking at them, and then your response is all "WTF! You do or don't blah blah blah". You missed the point of what I was trying to discuss with you about others, and came at me instead.

Huh? You've been telling everyone what your "intent" is, all game long. I was commenting on that, not the PR/win condition stuff that hasnt been mentioned in days. And telegraphing your intent, isnt helping. It was advice, not "smearing" lmfao

A number of pages ago, you said you were doing what you always do - and I called bullsh*t because you weren't doing the "I'm Batman" crap, and now you've suddenly started doing it.

JIF that is actually scum hunting doesn't need any of this explained, imo.

Wow. I used it before that post, and I used like 3 pages after that post. lol. This garbage. You're not even trying this game.

JF80, Leelou and Ape has bounced DPR out of my top 3.

Official Vote Count:

JetFat80 (8) - JiF, Tina, Leelou, JC, SMC, Wombat, JVoR, Ape

JiF (1) - Blob

JVOR (1) - Dan

Verb (2) - AVM, 80

Yup. He posted that right after I submitted mine, so I'm hoping me and 1 other person were sensible at that time. You may be right though, seems like scattershot... maybe nobody else has a brain.

No pollack?

polack submitted for Crushfat too

I am going to have to FoS Verbal based on wanting to lynch Wombat on principle, even stating he is a townie.

If 80 flips scum, then it will look like Verb was trying to distract... yet 80 has a vote on him. Of course, WIFOM.

Your lying was stupid, Wombat, but not scum stupid. Just stupid.

Unvote, Vote 80.

I always think 80 is scum, so I can rock with that.

L1, I do believe.

polack submitted for Crushfat too

you and the ape continue to try and solicit mercy vote counts and I'll punt the 2 of you pigs into the afterlife.

as Ryan Leaf would say, "KNOCK IT OFF"!!

Archived