Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good...good...everything is coming together perfectly. Now that Verbal see's my declared love for Leelou, we are on a set destination which cannot be avoided....

war

AHHHHHHHH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok, no one's biting on Verbal. I say we deal with him by having CTM crash the world of warcraft servers.

In the meantime, I'll unvote, vote JVoY

Petition to have Nolder replaced. Killing him (as unbelievably fun as that may be) doesn't help town. Even though it would make most everyone feel better. Let's make the yodeler talk.

And now I, AwesomeVM, do declare this day -- Monday July 30th, 2012 and every Monday from here on -- to be yell at Nolder day. Gather your loved ones, hold them close, and enjoy this...the most precious of our mafia holidays.

signed, AwesomeVM

--Mayor of Awesome Town, teh Mafia Goodness

Are you claiming you didn't originally vote for Wombat due to his crazy claim the night before, which turned out to be wombat being dumb (can we call this pulling a wombat, from now on? I'll look into patenting it...)

Not at all. I'm claiming that your case on me was backfilled to state I was voting Wombat re: his reveal, which happened today.

Geez, Verb sure got AVM awfully riled up. Never really seen AVM get like this, at least not without Vic around to hold his hand while he does it.

I noticed that. Adds to the lulz.

I tried this earlier but no one bit .... I can get behind it as well

Rape-Ewok-PREPARE-YOUR-ANUS.jpg

* Sits in Leelou's lap. Glares at AVM. *

Mine.

Shut up, fag.

Good...good...everything is coming together perfectly. Now that Verbal see's my declared love for Leelou, we are on a set destination which cannot be avoided....

war

AHHHHHHHH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I will end you. Prepare your left eyesocket.

Every post is a step closer to principle lynch territory.

AwesomeVM >>>> New Verbal

You ride a ****ing trike. Anything you say is up for complete interpretation to decide if it just you being a fag, or actually having a good thought.

Usually the former.

EAD.

Every post is a step closer to principle lynch territory.

Unvote

Vote JIF

What you are doing isn't scum hunting. You are advantageously making up cases that are superficial, and you won't back up a bit of the accusations you are making, and now you are just being a blatant opportunist.

Why do we even still let this little whippersnapper play here? Is it just for the joy of getting to lynch him?

Wait.....that's not the reason?

you guys are emo because I'm not reading your sh*tty posts?

get over yourselves

Maybe try playing, nolderp. It is a game, after all.

Unvote

Vote JIF

What you are doing isn't scum hunting. You are advantageously making up cases that are superficial, and you won't back up a bit of the accusations you are making, and now you are just being a blatant opportunist.

I thought CTM was your target?

New day - new target?

Unvote

Vote JIF

OMUGAYPE!!!! lol

I'm voting you but I'm an opportunist for saying that someone who's openly not reading the thread and doest care about the game is approaching principle lynch territory???(nobody else has said something similar) Lmfao.

So scummy you are.

I thought CTM was your target?

New day - new target?

He's changing his style. Not FOS'ing everyone, not switching his votes. lmfao. But those arent examples to back my case...oh no...you know why? gaype said so. lmfao

Not at all. I'm claiming that your case on me was backfilled to state I was voting Wombat re: his reveal, which happened today.

I noticed that. Adds to the lulz.

Rape-Ewok-PREPARE-YOUR-ANUS.jpg

Shut up, fag.

I will end you. Prepare your left eyesocket.

...sigh.

I genuinely do not follow you, at all. Yes, I'm aware of when he revealed. I haven't ever been confused on that fact. You say you have no problem with why I originally voted for you and that reasoning, but that my scumminess has something to do with either his revealing or elephants in Taiwan. I think it's the elephants, but I'm not sure. You have admitted that you wanted to lynch him after he admitted to lying and truthfully revealed, based on principle. If all this is the case, I genuinely don't understand. I mean, I'm retarded...I know. But I don't think I'm THIS retarded to completely be missing your point.

Also, you stay away from my left eye you perv. It's saving itself for marriage.

"New Ape" hasn't been targetting CTM for a while now. Keep up, homo.

You are lucky I wasn't online when you were in blind lynch range, ****face.

AwesomeVm >>>>> New Verbal >>>> Old Verbal >>>> Old Jif >>>>> New jif

polack out

I can live with this.

...sigh.

I genuinely do not follow you, at all. Yes, I'm aware of when he revealed. I haven't ever been confused on that fact. You say you have no problem with why I originally voted for you and that reasoning, but that my scumminess has something to do with either his revealing or elephants in Taiwan. I think it's the elephants, but I'm not sure. You have admitted that you wanted to lynch him after he admitted to lying and truthfully revealed, based on principle. If all this is the case, I genuinely don't understand. I mean, I'm retarded...I know. But I don't think I'm THIS retarded to completely be missing your point.

Also, you stay away from my left eye you perv. It's saving itself for marriage.

I'll use small words. You said I voted him regarding his reveal. He did not clarify his reveal until well after my vote. Your vote, without this added "casing" from you...made sense. Now? Not so much.

I'll use small words. You said I voted him regarding his reveal. He did not clarify his reveal until well after my vote. Your vote, without this added "casing" from you...made sense. Now? Not so much.

Somewhat, yes. Thank you.

You voted for him based on his BOTCHED reveal as cop the night before. Is this seriously what you've been going on about for the past few hours? lol

OMUGAYPE!!!! lol

I'm voting you but I'm an opportunist for saying that someone who's openly not reading the thread and doest care about the game is approaching principle lynch territory???(nobody else has said something similar) Lmfao.

So scummy you are.

He's changing his style. Not FOS'ing everyone, not switching his votes. lmfao. But those arent examples to back my case...oh no...you know why? gaype said so. lmfao

Nudging the notion of an easy Nolder lynch because it's the temperature of the town at the moment is opportunism. It is because others said it and you nudge it softly that it is you that pinged.

More invisible examples of your accusations against me. LOL, I've FOS'ed nobody this game. I've made 5 votes all game. 2 on D1, and 3 on D2. I usually FOS more than 5 people each new day phase, and usually case twice that many votes trying to pressure people. You haven't provided any evidence of anything other than your inability to be observant and back up accusations.

Archived