Patriots sign Visanthe Shiancoe

NYGiantFan10

Per schefter

Don't u know it's another Belicheat genius signing? It's innovative, trend setting, and will change the way the league operates for years! Just carry 4 or 5 TE 's & you are unstoppable! Why can't the accountant figure this out?

how many tight ends do the patriots need?

has this team actually GOTTEN any better? All I'm seeing is a lot of question marks in guys who are supposed to replace the weak links...guys coming off of injuries or who may miss all of camp are players that are going to be better than the players we hope to have them replace? All I know is we BETTER have had a kick ass draft or this team is headed right back down to .500 again

You'd think a fanbase that just went through the Vernon Gholston Era would wait a few games before declaring Coples an "upgrade."

I'll leave the thinking to nerds like you, I go with my guts and my balls. It's like you've learned nothing from Rex and Tanny.

You'd think a fanbase that just went through the Vernon Gholston Era would wait a few games before declaring Coples an "upgrade."

We made a significant effort to improve at every level of the defense and changed the scheme to match the personnel. I'd say that's a big upgrade by default.

Also, a fanbase that just went through the Vernon Gholston Era knows that anything has to be better than that clown.

Archived