Chad Ochocinco F-

slats

I was perusing Walterfootball.com for free agent info and came across this gem:

2012 NFL Free Agency: June 12 Updates

Dolphins sign WR Chad Ochocinco (contract irrelevant): F- Grade

I don't care what this contract is. It could be one year, one dollar. It's still an F-. Chad Ochocinco is worthless. He has no more explosion. He can no longer get open. He's stupid and doesn't know where to line up. He can't learn any offense. And to make matters worse, he poisons a locker room. There's a reason he's had no playoff success in his career.

The Dolphins have all but secured the No. 1 pick in the 2013 NFL Draft by signing Ochocinco. The organization, run by buffoon Stephen Ross, is a complete joke. This was done for publicity only. Miami got to see Ochocinco twice last season, so the front office has to know that No. 85's career is essentially over. Signing him is a complete embarrassment, and any remaining Dolphin fans should completely abandon their team until Ross sells the team. What a disgrace.

This made me happy. :)

There's a reason he's had no playoff success in his career.

While I enjoyed this little snipit...you think playing for the Bengals had anything to do with it? And he didnt seem like a cancer last season when the team he was on rolled to the SB. Just sayin...

While I enjoyed this little snipit...you think playing for the Bengals had anything to do with it? And he didnt seem like a cancer last season when the team he was on rolled to the SB. Just sayin...

Yeah, and no mention of you beating him in one on one either.

The Dolphins have all but secured the No. 1 pick in the 2013 NFL Draft by signing Ochocinco. The organization, run by buffoon Stephen Ross, is a complete joke. This was done for publicity only. Miami got to see Ochocinco twice last season, so the front office has to know that No. 85's career is essentially over. Signing him is a complete embarrassment, and any remaining Dolphin fans should completely abandon their team until Ross sells the team. What a disgrace.

Of course this was for publicity. Ocho Stinko scream reality TV and bullsh*t

He did nothing for his team last yr and I expect nothing more to come from him this yr.

They can't even give their ONLY QB a decent contract.

They're such a poorly administrated team.

On Oct 28th I'll be at the game and I can't wait !

Oh, goody, he's back...

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=8199210

Chad Johnson felt restricted in N.E.

Wide receiver Chad Johnson's one-year tenure with the New England Patriots was a disappointment, and he told the Miami Herald that part of the reason was that the team didn't allow him to be himself.

"I'm going back to my normal ways," Johnson told the newspaper after a photo shoot for Zico Coconut Water. "My normal ways, when I was at my best, when I got fined, look at the production those years. Usually things don't go right when you try to change the way you do things. I'm back to normal.

"My personality was controlled last year. You didn't hear me at all last year. Zero. Zilch. When my mouth is running, it forces me to perform. It's never been vindictive. I never got anybody in trouble. ... When I can be me, I am loose. Everything just flows for me, whether it's the style of play, the way I learn."

Johnson, who was then known as Chad Ochocinco, totaled just 15 receptions for 276 yards and one touchdown for the Patriots in 2011. The team had acquired him from the Cincinnati Bengals in a late-July trade and the sides agreed on a new three-year contract that included a $4.5 million signing bonus and $1 million base salary for 2011.

Johnson had the contract reworked this offseason, slashing his 2012 base salary from $3 million to $925,000 in hopes of sticking on the roster, but the Patriots released him in June and he then signed with the Miami Dolphins.

Archived