Just spoke with Fireman Ed

Maxman

I finally listened to the podcast...

I've always had a sweet spot for him; I'm not sure why some fans dislike him.

But I have to agree, with all the pressure riding on Sanchez and seeing him put some more muscle on...

I think this will be the yr, he shuts down all of those *haters* up.

I'm standing by my QB ...

Ed only gives satisfaction to those who are looking for that, we need noise on D to get in the QB's ear that is where the effort should be placed anywhere else is basically pointless. To each his own, it isn't easy to change a fan base, Rex has tried.

Ran into Ed in Canton. He liked the Podcast and said he was fired up during the recording, he is ready for the season. Watching him in Canton was pretty amazing. He literally can not walk 3 feet without someone stopping him to talk. Not just Jets fans either, everyone there knew who he was...

He lead the Jets chant at the Hall of Fame Induction ceremony several times. Seeing him do that as he was surrounded by fans of other teams as well was pretty funny. I thought I got fired up for football and then I watched him. Wow, the Jets should let him play special teams, lol.

Ran into Ed in Canton. He liked the Podcast and said he was fired up during the recording, he is ready for the season. Watching him in Canton was pretty amazing. He literally can not walk 3 feet without someone stopping him to talk. Not just Jets fans either, everyone there knew who he was...

He lead the Jets chant at the Hall of Fame Induction ceremony several times. Seeing him do that as he was surrounded by fans of other teams as well was pretty funny. I thought I got fired up for football and then I watched him. Wow, the Jets should let him play special teams, lol.

did the other fans do the chant?? and has he ever gave a pre game speech to the Jets before? if not he should be the perfect guy to fire the team up before a PAtriot game

you forgot to mention the part where he said i was his favorite poster

right? :)

did the other fans do the chant?? and has he ever gave a pre game speech to the Jets before? if not he should be the perfect guy to fire the team up before a PAtriot game

you forgot to mention the part where he said i was his favorite poster

right? :)

He didn't mention you. Sorry.

Not sure if any non-Jets fans did the chant. I am assuming that most did not partake in it.

Archived