So as a fan do you like this 24/7 ESPN Tebow/Sanchez....err I mean Jets coverage

Matt39

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's only so much a team can do to isolate themselves. There's always going to be media coverage, especially with Tebow around. They were smart to not do Hard Knocks and this coverage is nothing like Hard Knocks.

There's only so much a team can do to isolate themselves. There's always going to be media coverage, especially with Tebow around. They were smart to not do Hard Knocks and this coverage is nothing like Hard Knocks.

Well lets be honest....Woody brought in Tebow for marketing reasons first, so they knew going in it was going to be a circus.

Woody unfortunately underestimated the Jets fan though imo...most saw right through this Tebow nonsense. From a national level sure it looks like a controversy....but most Jets fans that have been here before Woody saw right through this bullsh*t.

And to add on the other a$$hole owner in this town doesnt provide me with the NFL network so Im stuck with this ESPN garbage.

Well lets be honest....Woody brought in Tebow for marketing reasons first, so they knew going in it was going to be a circus.

Woody unfortunately underestimated the Jets fan though imo...most saw right through this Tebow nonsense. From a national level sure it looks like a controversy....but most Jets fans that have been here before Woody saw right through this bullsh*t.

And to add on the other a$$hole owner in this town doesnt provide me with the NFL network so Im stuck with this ESPN garbage.

Heh. Yeah ESPN is awful. Tebow certainly seems like a bit of a marketing ploy, but I'm actually beginning to come around to getting him. He can do a lot of dynamic things with his feet, he seems to have a great mindset about being a backup and he's great for the locker room. We won't know for sure how he will impact the team until a couple weeks into the season but I've really warmed up to the move.

NFLN is doing it too...but I'll give them credit. Most of them are going out their way to recognize there is no controversy and its purely media driven.

Being in FL, I'll take whatever coverage I can get. They are the catalyst for other camp stories too. And I'm very used to the Tebow coverage, so, yeah, I like it.

This Tebow nonsense made way more sense than Sanchez did last year. You can easily call the last three years this Sanchez nonsense, if that's the case.

This Tebow nonsense made way more sense than Sanchez did last year. You can easily call the last three years this Sanchez nonsense, if that's the case.

Well if Sanchez were ugly Woody and the Jets probably dont draft him tbh...

This Tebow nonsense made way more sense than Sanchez did last year. Sanchez made about as much sense as a Dali painting. You can easily call the last three years this Sanchez nonsense, if that's the case. But if you find it comforting in any way to easily dispatch Tebow with repeating this mantra, go ahead, knock yourself out, if it helps you sleep. I just don't see it.

Heh. Yeah ESPN is awful. Tebow certainly seems like a bit of a marketing ploy, but I'm actually beginning to come around to getting him. He can do a lot of dynamic things with his feet, he seems to have a great mindset about being a backup and he's great for the locker room. We won't know for sure how he will impact the team until a couple weeks into the season but I've really warmed up to the move.

Tebow is certainly a football player and I like whathe could potentially bring if used right...but with the year this team had last year, looking at this circus now...idk if this was the year to bring a polarizing guy like him in....its Jets 24/7

NFLN is doing it too...but I'll give them credit. Most of them are going out their way to recognize there is no controversy and its purely media driven.

Being in FL, I'll take whatever coverage I can get. They are the catalyst for other camp stories too. And I'm very used to the Tebow coverage, so, yeah, I like it.

I did like it for the same reason but I work with a guy who is an irrational Tebow lover and I had to come into work today with this mutant drooling over how awesome Tebow looked with his shirt off in the rain and then when six of us pointed just exactly how gay his analysis was, he pouted for an hour and then told me I couldn't blame Tebow if he throws a backbreaking, game losing pick at some point because the Jets didn't sign him to play quarterback.

I then shook my head and walked away, understanding that you can't argue with stupid.

I did like it for the same reason but I work with a guy who is an irrational Tebow lover and I had to come into work today with this mutant drooling over how awesome Tebow looked with his shirt off in the rain and then when six of us pointed just exactly how gay his analysis was, he pouted for an hour and then told me I couldn't blame Tebow if he throws a backbreaking, game losing pick at some point because the Jets didn't sign him to play quarterback.

I then shook my head and walked away, understanding that you can't argue with stupid.

You work with Jet-T's?

Tebow is certainly a football player and I like whathe could potentially bring if used right...but with the year this team had last year, looking at this circus now...idk if this was the year to bring a polarizing guy like him in....its Jets 24/7

What circus is there now? Things seem pretty calm.

Well, let's be honest,,,, Ryan and Sparano brought Tebow in for QB reasons,,,,

and they also knew that NY media has always been an out of control circus,,,,

so what did it matter?

Just like all of those idiots from the church bus loads of fans that have been 'HECKLING'

Tebow for every little thing was pretty much a sure thing.

From a national level (whatever-da-phuck that means), people know a couple of things other than the usual bs.

Tebow has a better career TD/Int Ratio than Peyton does.

Cold off the bench with a lockout Tebow, has the same 9-7 W/L as every advantage starter Mark's average W/L is (28-20).

But the real football fans of the world believe that things will settle out either way once the season is well underway.... :winking0001:

so what did it matter?

Just like all of those idiots from the church bus loads of fans that have been 'HECKLING'

From a national level (whatever-da-phuck that means), people know a couple of things other than the usual bs.

Cold off the bench with a lockout Tebow, has the same 9-7 W/L as every advantage starter Mark's average W/L is (28-20).

But the real football fans of the world believe that things will settle out either way once the season is well underway.... :winking0001:

So you're not a real football fan if you dont root for Tim Tebow?

You work with Jet-T's?

Nope, Jet-T's retired years ago at age 53, has deeded access to 5 lakes in rural N.FL,

plays golf 3-4 times a week, and mostly comes on here just to get a few laughs at the morons.

But I don't mean a bit of that on any personal level.... :love0038:

"But the real football fans of the world believe that things will settle out either way once the season is well underway.... :winking0001:"

So you're not a real football fan if you dont root for Tim Tebow?

Go to your local CC and take a class in Reading Comp,,,, or just ask your mommie to splain-it for ya.... :sign0182:

Nope, Jet-T's retired years ago at age 53, has deeded access to 5 lakes in rural N.FL,

plays golf 3-4 times a week, and mostly comes on here just to get a few laughs at the morons.

Go to your local CC and take a class in Reading Comp,,,, or just ask your mommie to splain-it for ya.... :sign0182:

What if I got a degree for the same college ans Tim Tebow and live in N. FL? Would that change your opinion of me?

so what did it matter?

This is a joke, right?

Jet-T's is one of JiF's alter egos, right?

Disability?

What if I got a degree for the same college ans Tim Tebow and live in N. FL? Would that change your opinion of me?

With the Reading Comp that you just demonstrated, it would only embarrass a lot of folks down here.

And not at all,,,,, because my opinion of you is based on your bs posts that are directed AT me.

You're only getting the tude from me that you deserve, for right now anyway.

We'll see how you do down the road concerning me and my postings.

That's what is forming my 'opinion' on you.

Now you have yourself a real nice day,,,, ya hear? :character0182:

With the Reading Comp that you just demonstrated, it would only embarrass a lot of folks down here.

And not at all,,,,, because my opinion of you is based on your bs posts that are directed AT me.

You're only getting the tude from me that you deserve, for right now anyway.

We'll see how you do down the road concerning me and my postings.

That's what is forming my 'opinion' on you.

Now you have yourself a real nice day,,,, ya hear? :character0182:

I GRADUATED FROM THE SAME INSTITUTION AS TIM TEBOW. I DEMAND YOUR RESPECT!!!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL REPORT CARDS???

LOL. I love it.

You know somebody is completely talking out of their ass when they force even JiF to not defend Tebow.

Sorry smoe, but 'out the azz' is what you do without facts,

while depending on the media-morons and idiot-commentators to form your bs opinions.

But feel free to show me where any of my facts are incorrect.

I don't mind being corrected with real information when I occasionally get it wrong,

unlike the biased twits and haters who drivel on incessantly .... :animal0029:

Sorry smoe, but 'out the azz' is what you do without facts,

while depending on the media-morons and idiot-commentators to form your bs opinions.

But feel free to show me where any of my facts are incorrect.

I don't mind being corrected with real information when I occasionally get it wrong,

unlike the biased twits and haters who drivel on incessantly .... :animal0029:

Sorry bud, but the second you favorably compared Tebow to Peyton Manning as a QB you lost the right to call anyone else a "twit."

I GRADUATED FOR THE SAME INSTITUTION AS TIM TEBOW. I DEMAND YOUR RESPECT!!!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL REPORT CARDS???

Now that's actually pretty funny and a better post than you usually throw out there.... :rl:

Sorry bud, but the second you favorably compared Tebow to Peyton Manning as a QB you lost the right to call anyone else a "twit."

Yes you're sorry, now apologize.

And you're apparently not bright enough to make those kinds of judgments.

I made NO COMPARISONS at all.

All I did was list their actual on the field NFL stats that are available to anyone, even to the the twits like,,,, :animal0029:

I'm making no claims about what either will or won't do in the future, so WTFU.

Archived