Jets D: Best in the league, AGAIN?

SenorGato

A prediction thread. These visions just occurred.

Top 5 defenses:

Jets

Ravens

Texans

Steelers

49ers

Best against the run: Jets

Best against the pass: Jets

Sacks: Texans/Giants

Best secondary: Jets

Best linebackers: 49ers

DMVP: Darrelle Revis - A double digit INT season.

DROY: Mark Barron

3rd Place: Coples - 6-8 sacks.

Sophomore of the year: Wilkerson - 6-8 sacks, mad stuffs.

Everyone's gonna be like "what?" Wouldn't that be crazy? Wouldn't it? I bet you they would be like, "that's pretty crazy." For sure that would happen.

This season's for you, buddy:

tumblr_lhuzvstzM11qfoeuto1_400.jpg

Will be remembered for being the man who mentored and hand picked the franchise QB of the team of the 2010's.

That's right, Schottenheimer's last words to the Jets FO before leaving was, "the only way this offense is going to survive is if you trade for Tim Tebow."

us.gif

No but seriously guy come on now. All in on this one.

Sorry, I think we're all just taken aback by the outlandish prediction that the Jets, Ravens, Niners, and Steelers will have the best defenses in the league. You really went out on a limb with that one and it's a little too much to handle. Thus, we've resorted to humor as a defense mechanism.

Sorry, I think we're all just taken aback by the outlandish prediction that the Jets, Ravens, Niners, and Steelers will have the best defenses in the league. You really went out on a limb with that one and it's a little too much to handle. Thus, we've resorted to humor as a defense mechanism.

Well at least someone took the time to explain it. Thank you. My football knowledge this year is even worse than it's been in year's pass. So from genius level to about...I guess what your average casual fan would perceive.

Other things I see:

QB of the Jets has been real money in the playoffs, and just needs to get over the hump. The other QB is even better.

That the Jets figured out their problems were based around the design of their routes and sequences of their plays (and how they were called). The TEMPO was off.

This Coples kid is a real problem child.

That Davis kid isn't from a big enough school.

If I had to pick a sleeper D I might go with the Cardinals (again). I really don't know a thing that's going on THO.

A prediction thread. These visions just occurred.

Top 5 defenses:

Jets

Ravens

Texans

Steelers

49ers

Best against the run: Jets

Best against the pass: Jets

Sacks: Texans/Giants

Best secondary: Jets

Best linebackers: 49ers

DMVP: Darrelle Revis - A double digit INT season.

DROY: Mark Barron

3rd Place: Coples - 6-8 sacks.

Sophomore of the year: Wilkerson - 6-8 sacks, mad stuffs.

Everyone's gonna be like "what?" Wouldn't that be crazy? Wouldn't it? I bet you they would be like, "that's pretty crazy." For sure that would happen.

Maybe.....I believe we are a top 5 defense, but a lot separates 1 through 3 vs. 4 and 5.....i.e. playoff spots and home field advantage (USUALLY).

Archived