Generic Fantasy Mafia - Day 5 (Game Over)

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunno.... thems a lot of words... would explain at least a 5-6 hours allocation of Smash's attention span.

Well at least we know he's avoiding us for sure.

not avoiding you goons at all . Im here to check in Im watching the game ....Im in football mode and dont post much on weekends anyhow. Stop trying to make something out of nothing. A big Vic Scum tell IMHO

Unvote Vote VIC

In case you want to get retarded and run me up Ill go ahead and reveal Im Vanilla townie and this is a small game you want to waste a lynch on ,me be ny guest see you all laters

not avoiding you goons at all . Im here to check in Im watching the game ....Im in football mode and dont post much on weekends anyhow. Stop trying to make something out of nothing. A big Vic Scum tell IMHO

Unvote Vote VIC

In case you want to get retarded and run me up Ill go ahead and reveal Im Vanilla townie and this is a small game you want to waste a lynch on ,me be ny guest see you all laters

Lol. So much garbage in this post. I made

Nothing out of nothing. You avoided the forum, posted elsewhere. Is that not fact?

And then a throwaway KTHXBAI vote on one of the biggest trains.

And then a lazy vanilla reveal.

Votecount

Smash - Leelou, Levity, Wombat, Vic (4)

Vic - Pac, Verbal, JVOR, Smash (4)

Levity - Ape (1)

Wombat - Dan, JiF (2)

Not Voting: Hess, Crusher, Jetscode1 (3)

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: Saturday @ 5AM PST

unvote

Vote smash

Combo of that last post and his continued bizarre play and wagon votes. Still feel tells us about levity.

didnt even know you were getting run up but its all the better cause your scum and I can tell by the way your playing . Kind of in and out watching the Jets game did you reveal yet Vicscum ?

Deadline is tomorrow morning and Levity train is clearly being avoided. If she is scum and I'm wrong about Smash, Smash's lynch is a good thing for a scum mate of hers to push to make her look clean D2.

Anyway, let's see how Smash flips and revisit this.

Unvote

Vote Smash

edit to bold

Votecount

Smash - Leelou, Levity, Wombat, Vic, JVOR, Ape (6)

Vic - Pac, Verbal, Smash (3)

Wombat - Dan, JiF (2)

Not Voting: Hess, Crusher, Jetscode1 (3)

Deadline: Saturday @ 8AM PST

I've decided to extend the deadline slightly

I'll give you guys until 8AM PST

ninja'd by this... and what does that gives us? 3 extra hours of my weekend that I'm not likely to log on for?

I'm good with Smash or Levity.

Unvote Vote VIC

Not sure why I got quoted here, I was just making joke about you being dumb and needing hours to types lots of words.

I read your sk QT with CTM today and thought it was funny. So who's your top 4 scum?

I believe I said it on the last page. Smash, Levity, Vic, Crusher.

Top 4 for scum, or more specifically best bets for D1 lynches that could be scum, will provide great info or context to a D1 re-read. :)

ninja'd by this... and what does that gives us? 3 extra hours of my weekend that I'm not likely to log on for?

I just figured I would be awake anyway and it'd suck if a decision wasn't made by the deadline on the first day so why not give everyone 3 extra hours

Votecount

Smash - Leelou, Levity, Wombat, Vic, JVOR, Ape, Hess (7)

Vic - Pac, Verbal, Smash (3)

Wombat - Dan, JiF (2)

Not Voting: Crusher, Jetscode1 (2)

Deadline: Saturday @ 8AM PST

Archived