Generic Fantasy Mafia - Day 5 (Game Over)

Nolder

So your whole post agrees with my case on Levity, part of which is Levity ties to Smash, then you vote for the same person Levity is voting? And tie Leelou's train up with Smash's?

I agree competing trains = good.

Surprised you went with the Leelou vote though, and not Smash, given you clearly said you understand my case on Levity.

I agreed with the analysis of DM'ers protecting scum mates more than we do. Has nothing to with your case connecting her and Smash. I actually prefer to not put Smash in the lead and see where people put their swing votes. Im playing the game. You need to stop trying to turn your hunches into facts. Just because I agree with part of what you said does not mean Im gonna get behind the ape. Im trying to find scum not find an excuse to push a day 1 lynch.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this Ape V Levity nonsense reeks of 2 pseudo-intellectuals trying to return each others serve. I'm not particularly intrigued by either because it wouldn't behoove scum to engage in a 4 page circular argument this early on.

I've got my eyes on the people laying back and watching this transpire.

Unvote

Vote JiF

I'm not sitting back, I think Wwwbgay was doing some nerd signaling sh*t right in front of us and figured we'd think nothing of it because its day 1 and he's a nerd so we wouldnt understand his nerd sh*t.

Are DM'ers big on scum symp over god fathers?

Votecount

Smash - Leelou, JVOR, Verbal (3)

Leelou - Jetscode1, Levity, Wombat, Crusher, Vicious, Smash (6)

Jetscode1 - Dan (1)

JiF - Pac (1)

Wombat - JiF (1)

Levity - Ape (1)

Not Voting: Smash, CTM (2)

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: Saturday @ 5AM PST

My water watch.

A075-307-view1.jpg

Pimpy 1

A048-001-view1.jpg

Pimpy 2

A013-1166-view1.jpg

Casual

pQUIK1-8480042t238x317.jpg

I have a couple everyday and water proof Seico's.

I got my grandfathers Rolex he was given for retirement in my Dads safe. Been in their for like 15 years. I would have to replace the band to use it and just wanna keep it the way it was when he wore it. He was a tall slender fella with thin wrist. Me not so much. I would rock the silver Nixon pimpy watch. I have to wear things big and my hands and wrist cause I gots the bigness.

no jk I ****ing hate watches

don't like sh*t on my wrists

Only jewelry type sh*t I wear is watches...feel naked with out them

I have a couple everyday and water proof Seico's.

I got my grandfathers Rolex he was given for retirement in my Dads safe. Been in their for like 15 years. I would have to replace the band to use it and just wanna keep it the way it was when he wore it. He was a tall slender fella with thin wrist. Me not so much. I would rock the silver Nixon pimpy watch. I have to wear things big and my hands and wrist cause I gots the bigness.

Thats my favorite one. Its my business watch. Wear it every day almost. The black one is for the ladies when I'm wining and dining.

Only jewelry type sh*t I wear is watches...feel naked with out them

Only jewelry I have is my grandfathers ring and a ring I got for my 21st birthday

Neither of which fit my fingers so I dunno how I'd feel wearing them

I do know what you mean about the naked feeling though

I tend to take a backpack with me wherever I go

Usually because when I go to meet friends and such I end up staying over for the night so I bring clothes

Sometimes when I know I'm only going to be out for a few hours or something I wont bring my backpack and I feel really weird

I think I kind of use it as some kind of weird crutch when I get nervous or something (I have social anxiety to some degree, don't really know exactly since I've never been to shrink or w/e) I'll either put my arms up on the straps which I'm guessing is the equivalent of putting my hands in my pockets or I'll open it up and pretend to look for something

It's weird 'cause I never really did that in school

Oh well

I don't tend to leave the house much anyway so it's not really a big deal lol

No dude, you're human with issues like the rest of us. But do you sell drugs?

Nope

Did have a semi serious discussion once about selling my friends moms vicoden (She's a stroke victim) but his dad wouldn't let us

Votecount

Leelou - Jetscode1, Levity, Wombat, Crusher, Vicious, Smash (6)

Smash - Leelou, Verbal (2)

JiF - Pac, JVOR (2)

Jetscode1 - Dan (1)

Wombat - JiF (1)

Levity - Ape (1)

Not Voting: Smash, CTM (2)

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: Saturday @ 5AM PST

Leelou you have anything to say? I'm about to vote you out of boredom as it doesn't appear we're getting anyone else to 8 votes by tonight.

If you flip town there are 3 people on your train that look interesting to me (levity, Vic, Smash).

If you flip scum then good riddance.

I'll keep my vote on JiF for the time being.. he'd rather talk about watches than anything going on in the game.

I think CTM has some YMCA campers to scare in the woods for the next few days so I may be replacing him. I will not be re-reading the thread to this point so watch it.

YAY!!

wait.. NOOO!!

wait.. YES!!

wait.. I'm so confused.

I think CTM has some YMCA campers to scare in the woods for the next few days so I may be replacing him. I will not be re-reading the thread to this point so watch it.

Oh yeah I forgot that has been mentioned

If ya'll want to make that official just PM me I guess

Archived