JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol

I didnt mean it like that, meant it like...I'd be pulling names out of the air, not really looking at the game from the, who are the 5 people I think are Sharks perspective. lol It would be forced and not natural and pointless.

Just voting who I think is scummy. If they are the Shark, great. If they are scum, score.

My favorites are wwwbgay, esp and shinobli. Some people I'd like to hear more from. But those are the ones pinging me.

Actually, you aren't.

D1 you stated you thought I was scum. You didn't vote me. You voted Wombat.

Coming into D2 you said you thought EP was scummy as hell, and that you wanted to run up inactives, and day starts and you vote Wombat.

You are burying your vote on Wombat, and pushing all sorts of other trains. Feels almost gambit-like, you and him going round-and-round, but both of you pushing others in the midst of coming at each other.

OH my god. Here we go again. Wwwbgay is my favorite for scum. So I'm voting him. lmfao. You ****ing moron. Just so happens esp is #2 and shinobli rounding it off at #3. This is how I play the game, every ****ing game. I always make a list of 3 and vote my favorite. You are unreal sometimes.

Are you 100%???

We really need to think about killing this guy, scum or town.

I've been asking to be lynched for a while.

You were sure I was scum on D1, never voted me, you danced around it as I came at you. OMGUS mostly. When I moved off you, and onto JC, suddenly you had ZERO suspicion of me.

Now you are repeatedly taking the town's temperature for a move to me, every time I question your bullsh*t. Comes across very, very self-preservational.

You only want to push my lynch when I prod you. Only think I'm scum when I case you. Otherwise, you want nothing to do with me. I find it odd that you can go from "sure I'm scum" as you said on D1 because I cased you, to having zero suspicion of me as soon as I move on to casing JC (who obviously turned out to be a townie) and then when I come back to you. I need to die again.

80 pre-edit: **** you

80 post-edit: repped

Leelou: Sweet. You shall have a harpoon. Mostly because you're the only one to notice, despite multiple others quoting me and STILL not seeing it. Dopes. I'd use it today, though.....once they see this, they'll NK your ass, lol.

OK but tell me this....are you 100 % on Wombat being scum?

100%? No. Not 100%. Feel good about that though. Real good.

Actually, you aren't.

D1 you stated you thought I was scum. You didn't vote me. You voted Wombat.

Coming into D2 you said you thought EP was scummy as hell, and that you wanted to run up inactives, and day starts and you vote Wombat.

You are burying your vote on Wombat, and pushing all sorts of other trains. Feels almost gambit-like, you and him going round-and-round, but both of you pushing others in the midst of coming at each other.

Is this guy serious?

I've been asking to be lynched for a while.

You were sure I was scum on D1, never voted me, you danced around it as I came at you. OMGUS mostly. When I moved off you, and onto JC, suddenly you had ZERO suspicion of me.

Now you are repeatedly taking the town's temperature for a move to me, every time I question your bullsh*t. Comes across very, very self-preservational.

You only want to push my lynch when I prod you. Only think I'm scum when I case you. Otherwise, you want nothing to do with me. I find it odd that you can go from "sure I'm scum" as you said on D1 because I cased you, to having zero suspicion of me as soon as I move on to casing JC (who obviously turned out to be a townie) and then when I come back to you. I need to die again.

You always need to die.

Don't like this statement

It's only been how many hours into day 2 and he's already suggesting we lynch someone other than him?

Good statement

wtf Leelou, Christine?

Also wtf Tina, where are you?

Hahaha...Where am I suggesting lynching someone else? I'm trying to illuminate how people are reacting things, and making suggestion for who should be in these opposing trains.

You are burying your dialogue on me, avoiding reaction to everything else going on.

Lynch me stupid. My vote hasn't budged. I'm voting me... but if, as usual, I'm not going to be listened to then I'll at least make observations in the meantime.

You seem scared to leave me alive. You definitely come across as scum assuming I'm more roled up than I'm letting on. LOL

80 pre-edit: **** you

80 post-edit: repped

Leelou: Sweet. You shall have a harpoon. Mostly because you're the only one to notice, despite multiple others quoting me and STILL not seeing it. Dopes. I'd use it today, though.....once they see this, they'll NK your ass, lol.

Yeah, I realized pre-edit was mean-spirited. Post-edit was funnier.

Still, Leelou.......</3

So anyway competing trains on inactive ****s are getting us nowhere

We should either lynch one of them and get it over with or, my preferred choice, lynch Ape

Since the day has started he self voted like he said he would (anti town move), spam/argued the **** out of the game with JiF and others (anti town move), has subtly asked that he NOT be lynched and instead let go (anti town move), seems to be getting back into the game despite claiming to not have the time or interest (contradictory), is a dirty smelly ape and might even be a shark hybrid worth of a syfy original movie (anti human move)

Someone needs to harpoon Ape so we can move on to actually casing less obvious targets

How does arguing with JIF = anti-town? I'm arguing logic, he isn't. Do you already know he is town?

Sigh.

DPR, can you maybe talk to me in votecounts like this? This is depressing, even with extra spaces at the bottom of posts. Maybe I'll start posts lower and people might notice. Bleh.

They're obviously not that bright of a bunch. That does not bode well for the town. *shrugs*

No no no. I'm wavering and scummy because, get this, you might want to take a seat.............I think other people are scummy too. shhhhhh

When the game ends. I'll explain what hasn't occurred to you yet. I promise.

those in bold could potentially be hide-n-seek scum. Not quite an FOS list.. just a reminder of who's hiding.

2. Ape -playing

3. Leelou - playing

4. Hess - playing (kind of)

5. Verb - playing

6. JiF - playing

7. Crush - not playing

8. Lils - sort of playing

9. Wombat - playing

10. Christine - not playing

12. Nolder - playing

13. Pac - playing

14. 80 - playing