20. BG

21. CTM - Town Bodyguard. Shot N2

22. Migsi - Town / Weak Doc. Eaten D1

23. JVoR

24. Smash

25. AVM - back up bomb

26. Ishy - Town Cop. Eaten D2

27. Vic

Thats over half the game. We know there is a watcher.

I dunno. Makes a lot of sense to me. But I digress. NObody listens to JiF.

Who would you stab?

Wouldn't stab anyone right away

I'd take some time to think about it

Probably choose between someone completely inactive like Sharrow and someone scummy like Wombat

In fact you can hold me to that

One of those two but I'd have to weight the pros and cons before choosing which one

On a serious note,....why? Half the game has revealed. All we are going to do is go through the process of running people up for a reveal anyway.

Scared you guys cant think of a good reveal?

Scummy.

A mass reveal right now gives the scum (and shark) a more informed kill target, you dumbass.

He could see now that the town needed help. They were running in circles and it was clear that no one was really going to listen to one another. They didn't need another citizen's opinion: they needed Batman.

He slipped into the silky black tights and they felt good...the cape, the belt, and last, the mask.

There was a bust of Sanchez in his office, but it was more than a bust...and as he leaned it's head back to punch the red button, the excitement built within him.

Nothing actually happened, but it was symbolic. He took a couple of deep breaths and then stalked to the garage where the bat-trike waited.

The button for the garage door did work, and as the door slowly lifted and the cool night air washed in, he couldn't help be give the battle cry...

I'M BATMAN BITCHES! GO FU...

The harpoon took him in the mouth, sending him toppling over the trike.

The thrower just turned and walked away.

JIF, TOWN VOYEUR, HAS BEEN HARPOONED.

He could see now that the town needed help. They were running in circles and it was clear that no one was really going to listen to one another. They didn't need another citizen's opinion: they needed Batman.

He slipped into the silky black tights and they felt good...the cape, the belt, and last, the mask.

There was a bust of Sanchez in his office, but it was more than a bust...and as he leaned it's head back to punch the red button, the excitement built within him.

Nothing actually happened, but it was symbolic. He took a couple of deep breaths and then stalked to the garage where the bat-trike waited.

The button for the garage door did work, and as the door slowly lifted and the cool night air washed in, he couldn't help be give the battle cry...

I'M BATMAN BITCHES! GO FU...

The harpoon took him in the mouth, sending him toppling over the trike.

The thrower just turned and walked away.

JIF, TOWN VOYEUR, HAS BEEN HARPOONED.

I told everyone he was town. Stupid.

Sorry not gonna wait a month for you to give scum a harpoon

WTF was so damn hard about giving Crusher or Leelou a harpoon?

And I'M the derp? Yeah ok buddy

I agree that Verbal should have handed out harpoons to Leelou and Crusher ASAP. That being said, I don't think it was wise to lynch EP before he confirmed the handouts. We just lost a kill that probably would have been in the hands of the town.

Who of them voted AFTER Wombat said to wait until you've confirmed all harpoons are out?

Also, is it in scum's best interest to keep harpoons from being handed out? Or would they want to see them used? Statistically speaking, 75% of game is town, so harpoons are pro-scum mostly. Especially with Cop dead and nobody trusting JIF's bullsh*t.

You are derptarded. As long as Verbal handed out a harpoon to someone who was town or would listen to the majority, it would have essentially been an extra lynch. I have seen entire setups that are balanced based around confirmed townies with guns. It works really well. By ending day before Verbal could hand out his last harpoon, we gave up a lynch. Nolder is smart enough to see this. The fact that he is ignoring it pings me.

I agree that Verbal should have handed out harpoons to Leelou and Crusher ASAP. That being said, I don't think it was wise to lynch EP before he confirmed the handouts. We just lost a kill that probably would have been in the hands of the town.

That's 100% on Verbal.

Now he's bailed again. WTF?

I told everyone he was town. Stupid.

Mock outrage.

You said he was town on D1. Then yesterday at one point, you waffled around it and said you had to read. Hardly a ringing endorsement.

Also, JIF was butt****ing with worse "plans" than the sh*t "theories" I usually push. Moron made the whole town come at him, thus 3 days of town-vs-town violence. The only time when we were productive was when JIF shut up long enough for Pac to be killed.

Worst player in mafia.

You are derptarded. As long as Verbal handed out a harpoon to someone who was town or would listen to the majority, it would have essentially been an extra lynch. I have seen entire setups that are balanced based around confirmed townies with guns. It works really well. By ending day before Verbal could hand out his last harpoon, we gave up a lynch. Nolder is smart enough to see this. The fact that he is ignoring it pings me.

GFY.

Pointing out the odds isn't retarded.

Odds of Verbal giving a harpoon to scum are 25%, and the odds of scum killing town are 100%.

Odds of Verbal giving a harpoon to town are 75%, and the odds of town killing town are 75%.

This is why I questioned how valuable the harpoons really are, so take your mock outrage and shove it up your ass.

My fault. Blame me. I only did it because it would clear up some info with his original half assed reveal, the way he revealed and then asking everyone to reveal after the role cop died.

Then you did a public service.

Mock outrage.

You said he was town on D1. Then yesterday at one point, you waffled around it and said you had to read. Hardly a ringing endorsement.

Also, JIF was butt****ing with worse "plans" than the sh*t "theories" I usually push. Moron made the whole town come at him, thus 3 days of town-vs-town violence. The only time when we were productive was when JIF shut up long enough for Pac to be killed.

Worst player in mafia.

Your too stupid for words.

I said that I can judge him better when he confronts me.So GFY. You have done enough damage to the town.

Unlike you I try to avoid absolutes until I know for sure.

Your too stupid for words.

I said that I can judge him better when he confronts me.So GFY. You have done enough damage to the town.

Unlike you I try to avoid absolutes until I know for sure.

Not suggesting you are scum. Just saying you didn't give him a ringing endorsement, so don't get all butthurt now. Doosh.

Not suggesting you are scum. Just saying you didn't give him a ringing endorsement, so don't get all butthurt now. Doosh.

My point is you like to gurantee stuff. I told you earlier this is a GUESSING game. My guess was he was not scum. I hedged it because he and I never engaged so I was less sure than I was a couple games ago when I knew he was scum by the end of the first day.

Strong FOS: 80, Hess, Smash

Need to pressure: CTM, Vic, Sharrow

I'm rethinking the Smash train, and Smash's defense. He basically told us his town tell, and then Hess gave it his blessing calling it a "solid post". Then it was full-go on JIF and EP's trains. Smash's defense was too "scum telling the town how he normally acts as town".

Now that the scummy townie distractions are removed, I'm going back to my "clean players = scum" philosophy.

I need to revisit the trains, but don't have time for a re-read right now.

My point is you like to gurantee stuff. I told you earlier this is a GUESSING game. My guess was he was not scum. I hedged it because he and I never engaged so I was less sure than I was a couple games ago when I knew he was scum by the end of the first day.

My point is don't scold someone for guessing wrong, when you are lecturing people about it being a guessing game.

NOTE TO HARPOON PERSON

APE is NOT my best for scum. I really think he is town. REGARDLESS give me a harpoon and I will put it thru his eye socket and then piss in it when he;s dead. Just thought you should know.

God forbid anyone tell you what's up. Tantrum time.

Mock outrage.

Worst player in mafia.

Scum MVP and the most disgusting player in the game.

My fault. Blame me. I only did it because it would clear up some info with his original half assed reveal, the way he revealed and then asking everyone to reveal after the role cop died.

idiot

Archived