JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

idiot

You leave Leelou alone. If you hadn't made such a halfassed reveal and acted so scummy, then this wouldn't have happened. God, I'm useless? Look at you. You have wasted a day and a half of this game with your stupid reveal and stupid behavior. Now go cry in the ****in corner till this game is over.

Then you did a public service.

AMEN!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You leave Leelou alone. If you hadn't made such a halfassed reveal and acted so scummy, then this wouldn't have happened. God, I'm useless? Look at you. You have wasted a day and a half of this game with your stupid reveal and stupid behavior. Now go cry in the ****in corner till this game is over.

Absolutely the most useless player in the history of mafia.

Just wait till I come back as the Guardian Angel and destroy this whole motha F'er up!

GFY.

Pointing out the odds isn't retarded.

Odds of Verbal giving a harpoon to scum are 25%, and the odds of scum killing town are 100%.

Odds of Verbal giving a harpoon to town are 75%, and the odds of town killing town are 75%.

This is why I questioned how valuable the harpoons really are, so take your mock outrage and shove it up your ass.

By that kind of facile logic, town should also never lynch because the odds are 75% of hitting town that way.

By that kind of facile logic, town should also never lynch because the odds are 75% of hitting town that way.

Lynches are mandatory.

Harpoons with minimal odds of hitting scum are nothing more than an accelerator for the game.

Only context for the harpoons to be useful is if they are given to confirmed town, and used on confirmed scum. Otherwise, they aren't that big a deal and by no means is your outrage over this justified you little doosh.

Lynches are mandatory.

Harpoons with minimal odds of hitting scum are nothing more than an accelerator for the game.

Only context for the harpoons to be useful is if they are given to confirmed town, and used on confirmed scum. Otherwise, they aren't that big a deal and by no means is your outrage over this justified you little doosh.

Lynches are usually not mandatory.

Strong FOS: 80, Hess, Smash

Need to pressure: CTM, Vic, Sharrow

I'm rethinking the Smash train, and Smash's defense. He basically told us his town tell, and then Hess gave it his blessing calling it a "solid post". Then it was full-go on JIF and EP's trains. Smash's defense was too "scum telling the town how he normally acts as town".

Now that the scummy townie distractions are removed, I'm going back to my "clean players = scum" philosophy.

I need to revisit the trains, but don't have time for a re-read right now.

So what's is Ape's updated kill list

1) Doctor

2) Voyeur

3) Cop

**** now I'm on the Monkey List

Soooo glad yesterday is over. I'm in the habit of not talking much during night phases, but I do have some town reads at this point. I'll put together a list sometime today. I'm in and out today.

Archived