JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I am 14.

I am scared that Pac is doing a background search on me.

Love the Spidey jokes.

And I was about to write Socrates for my homework and i wrote Pac instead of Socrates, don't know what that means.

Means you've got a mancrush obviously.

Yes I am 14.

Love the Spidey jokes.

And I was about to write Socrates for my homework and i wrote Pac instead of Socrates, don't know what that means.

Relax sport. Just vote who I tell ya and we'll get along swimmingly.

So.. you like Doogie Howser smart or something?

So... read this crap or not?

Verb's angry, Vic's annoyed, Pac's a creep, BG is cranky, Lily's hot, I'm awesome, 80's a damn dirty seachicken, Leelou is creeped out by Pac, JVoY is busy being JVoY and most importantly Christine is neither dead nor nekkid.

....yet.

We think.

DAMN DPR

You're welcome.

Yes I am 14.

Love the Spidey jokes.

Where is Dr. Crushlove?

He needs to help this kid now before its too late.

14?

Verb's angry, Vic's annoyed, Pac's a creep, BG is cranky, Lily's hot, I'm awesome, 80's a damn dirty seachicken, Leelou is creeped out by Pac, and JVoY is busy being JVoY.

You're welcome.

Statement: You forgot the one known as CTM and his quite amusing analysis of the expected value of lynching the simian.

Drainin' treys all day, preparing to embarrass the Ape, leaning against "fake tree's," picking up chicks

Or all the above. Probably all the above.

or peddling that gay as trike of his to down that long, flat, straight, treeless hwy to get a box of Frankenberry.

Well I came up with 10x until I factored in him actually being scum or rolled as town cop or town doc, in these three instances only, directly lynching him on day 1 is only a slightly beneficial to town. Since he has a 40% chance of getting one of these roles, the overall average of blind lynching him on day 1 falls to about 4x

Advantage to town of Blind Gaype lynch day 1, based on Gaype role. In every situation except the one in which he's scum, the towns odds improve with a day 1 gaype lynch, played out over 10M simulations

Town Vig: 25x <-- Most beneficial to lynch him

Bullet Proof: 18x

Vanilla Town: 14x

Other Non Cop/Doc Town roles: 10x

Town Doc 2.2x

Town Cop: 1.05x

Scum: ,75x (apparently the model shows, the longer he lives as scum, the more likely he is to give up team) <-- Least beneficial to lynch him

lmfao, seriously your funniest post in a couple months... good to see you returning to form

Did you guys know this smiley existed? A little vulgar no? I mean, you cant see it well...but its a cum shot!!!

:xxx:

^^^ gay symp hinting?

:suicide:

Is this a jealousy or is this a bitchy gay friend cockblocker reaction?

This thread just jumped the shark and I like it.

2nd time you've made this joke, maybe a legit symp hint... are you a symp? Answer yes or no.

Neg Reps EVERYWHERE.

On a side note, I have already ran out of Pos Reps. Sad, :(

I neg repped this ^^^^

I don't know that a 14 year old should be exposed to the likes of Gaype and Pac, let him keep his youthful optimism a bit longer

WTF is a 14 year old doing here? And WTF is this comment about? You are the bitter sh*tbag beaten down by life remember? I'm the one on cloud 9 living a Disney movie with the perfect girl.

You probably gave the 14 year old quite the lol with this.

Way to maintain a sense of decorum.

Didn't know there was a 14 year old. Perhaps I should make awesome jokes about stalking them on FB instead?

Archived