I am sick of all this Tebow starting crud, What do you guys think?

drocksthaparty

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bet on Tebow. If he sucks great, will draft a different qb, maybe look at trying to get Russell Wilson. If he does great, run with him, he's got the leadership, athletics, work ethic, and somewhat being able to read the defense which Sanchize doesn't have.

So bet on tebow, and if he doesnt work (which he wouldnt) then simply draft another QB with a high draft pick and disregard LG and RT for another 12 years right? Yeah, you're definitely a Jet fan.

So bet on tebow, and if he doesnt work (which he wouldnt) then simply draft another QB with a high draft pick and disregard LG and RT for another 12 years right? Yeah, you're definitely a Jet fan.

A good qb can cover for a bad o line. Plus, we can pick up some decent o line in free agency. And how do you know Tebow won't work. He has had less starts than Sanchize in all of his career than Sanchize's has had in one year and Sanchez is only a tab bit better. Plus unlike Sanchize he has leadership capabilities, mental fortitude, athletics, and work ethic. Unlike Sanchize, you don't have to put the big C on his jersey for people to follow him. Also, imho if you were to start Tebow and Sanchez for 2 years with teams that believed in them, than Tebow would come out the better qb.

*Also, I thought you weren't going to talk to me until I got 1000 posts.

A good qb can cover for a bad o line. Plus, we can pick up some decent o line in free agency. And how do you know Tebow won't work. He has had less starts than Sanchize in all of his career than Sanchize's has had in one year and Sanchez is only a tab bit better. Plus unlike Sanchize he has leadership capabilities, mental fortitude, athletics, and work ethic. Unlike Sanchize, you don't have to put the big C on his jersey for people to follow him. Also, imho if you were to start Tebow and Sanchez for 2 years with teams that believed in them, than Tebow would come out the better qb.

Tebow had 3x the amount of starting experience Sanchez had in college, and still came out a much worse prospect.

I second this^^^^^^

I really love this website. Its like family love!

First of all, she had a different last name and second of all barn-raising parties can be confusing what with all the bonfires and corn likker and denim short pants. That's all i'm saying. Also, I never slept with any relatives one night back in '97. So your post is stupid!

What uhhh. What was the discussion here, anyway. Should i have read the entire thread? Probably. I'm thinking i probably should have read the entire thread. So...Tebow is bad at throwing footballs. And stuff.

Tebow had 3x the amount of starting experience Sanchez had in college, and still came out a much worse prospect.

He was made into an option qb, so of course he is going to come out worse. Its easier to be a nfl qb when you are in a pro style offense which Sanchez was in and Tebow was not.

Kinda like how he came out of Denver? lol. Sounds like you just forgot what happened just a few weeks ago. Wouldnt even give dude 2 years, and after he was finally out didnt some teammates begin to "finally" speak their opinion of him?

Kinda like how he came out of Denver? lol. Sounds like you just forgot what happened just a few weeks ago. Wouldnt even give dude 2 years, and after he was finally out didnt some teammates begin to "finally" speak their opinion of him?

Still not abiding by your 1000 post rule huh. Anyway, I also happen to remember a lot of his teammates also saying that he shouldn't have been traded and should have been the backup for Manning and learn stuff from him. As for Denver, I seem to recall him making the playoffs with a team that was on a losing streak before he came to start. A team with the 20th ranked defense in the NFL and a horrendous running game before Tebow came in.

First of all, she had a different last name and second of all barn-raising parties can be confusing what with all the bonfires and corn likker and denim short pants. That's all i'm saying. Also, I never slept with any relatives one night back in '97. So your post is stupid!

What uhhh. What was the discussion here, anyway. Should i have read the entire thread? Probably. I'm thinking i probably should have read the entire thread. So...Tebow is bad at throwing footballs. And stuff.

I dont even know what to say here....

tumblr_m543l6uLFf1qgjong.gif

Still not abiding by your 1000 post rule huh. Anyway, I also happen to remember a lot of his teammates also saying that he shouldn't have been traded and should have been the backup for Manning and learn stuff from him. As for Denver, I seem to recall him making the playoffs with a team that was on a losing streak before he came to start. A team with the 20th ranked defense in the NFL and a horrendous running game before Tebow came in.

lol. Okay

I would recall Sanchez multiple AFCCG's but there's no need to. Sanchez is still starting on the team he was drafted by, while Tebow took a team to a playoff appearance, got a win and then got shipped to the east coast to sit behind a QB you dont like. However I wont recall that because there's no need to, Sanchez is the QB so im good.

And Im only disregarding my 1000 posts because I've decided to help you get to your first 100. Told you I was nice.

lol. Okay

I would recall Sanchez multiple AFCCG's but there's no need to. Sanchez is still starting on the team he was drafted by, while Tebow took a team to a playoff appearance, got a win and then got shipped to the east coast to sit behind a QB you dont like. However I wont recall that because there's no need to, Sanchez is the QB so im good.

And Im only disregarding my 1000 posts because I've decided to help you get to your first 100. Told you I was nice.

If he didn't make the AFC championship game with that team, I would have gone insane. That team was stacked in terms of defense and running game. Add a beastly o line and we still almost didn't make the playoffs and you have your awesome qb mark sanchez. Also, since the general consensus seems to be that the fans will be calling for Tebow to start by week 8, it's looking like your not going to be good for a while.

While Sanchez took a team that was 9-7, to 9-7. Great improvement. Tebow on the other hand turned a team from losing in to a team that was winning. Tebow starts by week 6, I'm calling it.

If he didn't make the AFC championship game with that team, I would have gone insane. That team was stacked in terms of defense and running game. Add a beastly o line and we still almost didn't make the playoffs and you have your awesome qb mark sanchez. Also, since the general consensus seems to be that the fans will be calling for Tebow to start by week 8, it's looking like your not going to be good for a while.

When Tebow happens to start and eventually goes to the playoffs just when the Denver defense got red hot its "Tim Tebow". When Sanchez goes to the AFCCG twice in his first 2 years in the league there's always an excuse. lol just makes me laugh.

Like I said, Sanchez is the starter and Tebow is the back up. There's a reason for this.

While Sanchez took a team that was 9-7, to 9-7. Great improvement. Tebow on the other hand turned a team from losing in to a team that was winning. Tebow starts by week 6, I'm calling it.

That Denver defense had nothing to do with the turn around?

When Tebow happens to start and eventually goes to the playoffs just when the Denver defense got red hot its "Tim Tebow". When Sanchez goes to the AFCCG twice in his first 2 years in the league there's always an excuse. lol just makes me laugh.

Like I said, Sanchez is the starter and Tebow is the back up. There's a reason for this.

Good way of putting it.

The Jets got to the playoffs because of the defense. But John Fox apparently isn't a defensive coach all of a sudden.

That Denver defense had nothing to do with the turn around?

20th ranked defense in the nfl that got blown out by the Pats. The defense certainly had something to do with it, but you have to admit that they were largely overrated. Part of the reason as to why they were so good is because of the game managing that went on with Tebow and the fact that they became the number one rushing team in the nfl. That generally kept the team off the field and gave them a lot of rest. Something that the Jets used to do a lot of, and was part of our success before we put the ball in the hands of Mark and started to play with fire by having Mark pass more.

Good way of putting it.

The Jets got to the playoffs because of the defense. But John Fox apparently isn't a defensive coach all of a sudden.

That defense was always in the top 5 in the nfl, so yes the jets did make the playoffs because of the defense, but it was largely a part of the rushing game that made our team so good. In the 2009 and 2010 season we were in the top 5 rushing yards. You cannot give this to Sanchez, Sanchez had nothing to do with why our rushing game was so good, if anything he hindered it because every team knew we were going to run the ball so they just loaded the box. You can however acquaint the number one rushing statistic to Tebow. Tebow revitalized the running game and turned them into the number one rushing offense. Something that Sanchez isn't capable of doing. So tell me again, why should we start Sanchez when he can't throw and definitely can't bring a powerful running game to our offense?

Funny, the 20th ranked defense in the nfl makes the playoffs with a player who revitalized the running game turning it into the number one rushing offense and it's all the defense? But yet the player who has the number 5 ranked defense in the league doesn't make the playoffs and yet its definitely not his fault. While only contributing a measly 21th ranked passing offense even with the number 5th d? Also while turning the ball over 18 times?

The reason why Sanchez is starting is cause he's a tad bit better passer than Tebow is and they don't want to admit Sanchize was a bad pick. Not to mention the fact that he got a huge raise that pretty much prevents the team from trading him.

20th ranked defense in the nfl that got blown out by the Pats. The defense certainly had something to do with it, but you have to admit that they were largely overrated. Part of the reason as to why they were so good is because of the game managing that went on with Tebow and the fact that they became the number one rushing team in the nfl. That generally kept the team off the field and gave them a lot of rest. Something that the Jets used to do a lot of, and was part of our success before we put the ball in the hands of Mark and started to play with fire by having Mark pass more.

That defense was always in the top 5 in the nfl, so yes the jets did make the playoffs because of the defense, but it was largely a part of the rushing game that made our team so good. In the 2009 and 2010 season we were in the top 5 rushing yards. You cannot give this to Sanchez, Sanchez had nothing to do with why our rushing game was so good, if anything he hindered it because every team knew we were going to run the ball so they just loaded the box. You can however acquaint the number one rushing statistic to Tebow. Tebow revitalized the running game and turned them into the number one rushing offense. Something that Sanchez isn't capable of doing. So tell me again, why should we start Sanchez when he can't throw and definitely can't bring a powerful running game to our offense?

Thanks for educating us on the Jets.

For the record, that is where you lose credibility. Trying to tell us about the Jets. We have a pretty good handle on what Sanchez is or isn't. Cause like we watch him and stuff. :)

Funny, the 20th ranked defense in the nfl makes the playoffs with a player who revitalized the running game turning it into the number one rushing offense and it's all the defense? But yet the player who has the number 5 ranked defense in the league doesn't make the playoffs and yet its definitely not his fault. While only contributing a measly 21th ranked passing offense even with the number 5th d? Also while turning the ball over 18 times?

The reason why Sanchez is starting is cause he's a tad bit better passer than Tebow is and they don't want to admit Sanchize was a bad pick. Not to mention the fact that he got a huge raise that pretty much prevents the team from trading him.

Sanchez is the starter and this convo is officially boring now.

For the record, that is where you lose credibility. Trying to tell us about the Jets. We have a pretty good handle on what Sanchez is or isn't. Cause like we watch him and stuff. :)

No way, you guys watch him, and apparently I don't, so apparently my opinion is moot since I tried to talk to you about Jets. Forgive me for trying to talk to you about the Jets I'll make sure to never talk to you about them again.

Sanchez is the starter and this convo is officially boring now.

Sign of a failing argument and nothing to back it up besides rely on the old this conversation is boring and Sanchez is the starter and darn god it he will stay the starter.

Don't stress, bro. There's, like, four dudes left in denial about Sanchez. Just wait 'em out. They'll break. They always break.

Don't stress, bro. There's, like, four dudes left in denial about Sanchez. Just wait 'em out. They'll break. They always break.

Archived