My 'oh crap' moment during the Lions/Rams game

JerryK

When the Jets fired Schottenheimer I was glad he was gone -- I didn't pay attention to where. I'm in Michigan, so the Lions are my NFC team.

So I turn on the game late in the 1st quarter and then I saw him -- Brian Schottenheimer -- in a blue/white shirt on the sidelines of the Lions game!!! Are you kidding me?! I was sure this was evidence that God exists and he HATES me. In my moment of pain and temporary insanity, I didn't notice that the Rams are blue too. A visit to google / wikipedia calmed me down a bit. :)

Serenity now!

Eww, thats a tough call. fall down stairs, or five hour ride home. NBC does a better job covering the game unless you are sitting at the 50.

The only reason i kept going to games after moving to Massachusetts was because I sat on the 50yd line lower level. The drive sucked, but it was worth it for the seats I had. No rain. No sun. Usually not too cold... but Woody needs his $$$ and $25,000 PSL isnt in my league. And sitting anywhere else just wasnt worth the hassle. After sitting in club seats twice last year... it was nice, but I was far away.. It was no longer the same thing for me anymore. I prefer TV now, and its nice watching football with the wife, even if she is a stinkin patsie fan.

The only reason i kept going to games after moving to Massachusetts was because I sat on the 50yd line lower level. The drive sucked, but it was worth it for the seats I had. No rain. No sun. Usually not too cold... but Woody needs his $$$ and $25,000 PSL isnt in my league. And sitting anywhere else just wasnt worth the hassle. After sitting in club seats twice last year... it was nice, but I was far away.. It was no longer the same thing for me anymore. I prefer TV now, and its nice watching football with the wife, even if she is a stinkin patsie fan.

I absolutely hear you. Its like I typed it.

Archived