Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 2 Jets vs Steelers Video Preview

EmDiggy

Jets Special teams is always one of the top units in the league. Most of that due to great coaching by Westhoff plus we returned a kick last week.

The Steelers O-Line is a freakin mess and while some of us thought we might be in that position, our line came together towards the end of preseason and excelled vs the Bills who have or should have a great pass rush.

Stephen Hill is a rookie I will give you that but I do not expect him to get mugged at the LOS by any corner hes big and hes physical and he certainly wont be manhandled by Ike Taylor. Unless Ike wants to take a chance getting his ass beat deep if he comes up too close.

And Diggy mark this down in your book Laron Landry will have a bigger impact this week and this season than Troy Polumalu.

SMASHMOUTHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I appreciate that! I thoroughly enjoyed your patronage the time you were here. Be sure to tell your friends.

More snarky comments...fine...just trying to help...when reporters offer commentary later proven wrong...see Peter King in this week's MMQB for example...you acknowledge it and move on...you were wrong this one week in time...so what...we all get it wrong at some point...instead you offer excuses...its your credibility do with as you will...but lame comments directed at the fan base is not the best way to build an audience.

horrible prediction. this is what you get from attending the Devry school of communications.

You my friend are what's wrong with this country. Although I graduated from the University of Louisiana-Lafayette with a degree in Mass Communications. I was very fortunate to have a football scholarship to pay for school. However, if I wasn't as fortunate and I wanted to get into Broadcasting, I would have found a more affordable alternative. What if someone on this board is trying to better themselves by going to Devry, Connecticut School of Broadcasting, their local community college and you just crapped on them. The school doesn't make the person, its how you apply what you've learned. I hope you don't have kids because I already know what type of 'motivator' you'd be to them..

Yes awful at prognisitcation but good at shopping at Burlington Coat Factory for selecting Youtube ready Suits!

And here you go again... I'm very fortunate to have the blessing to go to different places and be able to afford different things through my hard work.. but, what if that same person I gave an example of above can only afford Burlington and not Jos A. Bank or Ferragamo? You just crapped on them again.. I rather you just say "your video was awful" instead on subconsciously and indirectly crapping on some people on this board that may not be as fortunate. You gotta check yourself Homie.. Its no one's fault that your miserable. What you post here is not even a snapshot of what's wrong in your life.

Homie? hahah, man we aren't "homies". Glad you got the f-ball scholarship, but I guess it goes to show that while you played the game, your game prediction skills don't measure up. But lets look at these two points you bring up

1) attack on Devry - Nope, this was just a comment on your skills. Nothing more. I don't have a "beef" with anyone on this board.

2) Burlington Coat Factory - Again, it was more a commentary on you than anyone else as I didn't see anyone else rocking those 1980 suits in their videos.

Miserable? Nope, just not a huge fan of your style. But you know you are right, I will just comment by saying "horrible video".

ya gotta check yo self before yo wreck yo self..

hahahaha

So this is like George Michaels Sports Machine without George Michael... or the machine.

If it makes you feel better people on this board crap all over Peter King, John Clayton, Cimini, Gary Meyers so you're in good company.

I hope you post a vid every week and predict a Jet loss every week.. makes for funny threads.

And whats wrong with a suit from Burlington Coat Factory? Them sh*tz is dope.

You my friend are what's wrong with this country. Although I graduated from the University of Louisiana-Lafayette with a degree in Mass Communications. I was very fortunate to have a football scholarship to pay for school. However, if I wasn't as fortunate and I wanted to get into Broadcasting, I would have found a more affordable alternative. What if someone on this board is trying to better themselves by going to Devry, Connecticut School of Broadcasting, their local community college and you just crapped on them. The school doesn't make the person, its how you apply what you've learned. I hope you don't have kids because I already know what type of 'motivator' you'd be to them..

Diggy....don't pay attention to that guy he is just blowing smoke and doing personal attacks....... But, just a little advice (I think it has already been said) and what will separate you from all the other "NFL talking head experts" is when you are wrong about something stand up and say hey I was wrong". In my opinion that's what's wrong about this country people not taking responsibility for their words or actions.

Rare is the sports writer/blogger/vlogger that doesn't use impressions from last weeks play, last years play, to make

assessments/predictions..

Roethlisberger was the sh*t in 04.. that was eight years ago.

Ben won't even be around after next year, maybe sooner. It was a good run, it's over.. they got comfortable, huge mistake.

The only thing (other than the potential loss of Revis) that will prevent the win for the JETS, is, if last week was an anomaly, and

the pre season team shows up instead.

Archived