Leelou Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

"Well, this is it guys. Choose wrong here and it's all over." Said Leelou.

"I don't buy for a moment that AVM is the doctor. Even though 100 % of the time when I end up in some weird situation like this game we've been forced to play, there IS one. Herp de derp." Said Verbal.

"I agree." Said Ishy.

"Me too." Said Christine.

"F***ing morons." Said AVM.

And with that, Christine took matters into her own hands. She took AVM's joker knife and plunged it right back into his heart.

"Did we get one?"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Verbal was killed almost instantly by the opportunistic scum team.

photo-thumb-9773.gif?_r=0

Verbal (vanilla town) is dead.

This left just one more victim.........

"I guess this is it for you, Leelou." Said Ishy.

"Yup." Said Christine.

"This is all wrong. I never should have let this happen!" Said Leelou.

The mod couldn't bare to watch Leelou's gruesome death and so chose not to mention the details.

photo-thumb-19608.jpg?_r=1347410025

Leelou (mod-confirmed townie) is dead.

From JC in dead thread:

"Is Verbal still pushing the theory of no Doc?

Thought that was just a gimmick to get through the night."

LOL - it was at first.....and then it took root in my head because I was lazy after a long weekend on vacation. Totally my fault.

Lesson: don't be a lazy townie - it loses you games.

Particularly in a vanilla game. You really need to be on your game as town in scumhunting.

This is why I felt this game was balanced. Town got the standard cop and doc. Town got the mod-confirmed townie, so scum got a Godfather in exchange.

The cop was killed early on which prevented Ishy's from putting his GF role to good use. Also, failing to lynch scum prevented there from being a nice little chess match between AVM and scum. At some point, they would have had to choose between him and Leelou. But alas, scum won this in a sweep.

I had to laugh a little when AVM protected Ishy.

By the way, Christine gets the MVP on this one easily. She played great. The fact that Leelou couldn't quite get a good read on her made it all the more impressive.

There was no worthy town MVP, so I'll give it to cindy for boosting the game thread post count and for putting up a fantastic effort in her first game.

Nah, you were fine. I should have done a re-read. Leelous was onto it, and I might have been able to join her if I'd just not been lazy.

Lesson: don't be a lazy townie - it loses you games.

Nothing to do with mafia, but why is everyone putting an "s" on Leelou in some form? It's like a mad new trend at DM.

Mafia related: I got Christine in the end and just couldn't decide between Verbal or Ishy.

Nothing to do with mafia, but why is everyone putting an "s" on Leelou in some form? It's like a mad new trend at DM.

Mafia related: I got Christine in the end and just couldn't decide between Verbal or Ishy.

Typo on my part

By the way, Christine gets the MVP on this one easily. She played great. The fact that Leelou couldn't quite get a good read on her made it all the more impressive.

There was no worthy town MVP, so I'll give it to cindy for boosting the game thread post count and for putting up a fantastic effort in her first game.

*bows*

I told you, I am GOOD as scum. As Town? I suck.

You're right 80 - the game was well balanced. Christine hid well - she worded her defense of the LOA vetting very well.

Rest of town - you did fine - I Ape'd the sh*t out of this game. hehe

You know, I honestly wasn't trying to go for town vetted with my LoA. What's hilarious is I was beyond wasted and a royal mess, and I just didn't wanna talk to anyone.

I could pretty much tell when Leelou had me figured out. She is my only worry when I am scum. She knows me too well.

You know, I honestly wasn't trying to go for town vetted with my LoA. What's hilarious is I was beyond wasted and a royal mess, and I just didn't wanna talk to anyone.

That's humorous, because it means I read you properly there, but let that influence my overall opinion. Not re-reading was a crime for me this game.

Archived