MAJOR cause for concern...

Rjpickett21

The Jets ammassed 76 yards after the catch on Sunday....Keller had 24, Greene 22, then Kerley: 8 Reuland: 8 Hill: 6 Hilliard: 5 Grimes: 3...WRs totaled 14 YAC! That's a disgrace....goes to show Sanchez doesn't put the ball in a position for the WR to make a move and gain more yardage. Too many diving catches, leaping catches, and lollipop throws that almost get WR killed. It's yet another sign that Sanchez isn't the answer....he's not the entire problem but he is part of it.

Let me know what you guys think...

The Jets ammassed 76 yards after the catch on Sunday....Keller had 24, Greene 22, then Kerley: 8 Reuland: 8 Hill: 6 Hilliard: 5 Grimes: 3...WRs totaled 14 YAC! That's a disgrace....goes to show Sanchez doesn't put the ball in a position for the WR to make a move and gain more yardage. Too many diving catches, leaping catches, and lollipop throws that almost get WR killed. It's yet another sign that Sanchez isn't the answer....he's not the entire problem but he is part of it.

Same concern we've had for Sanchize all along. yesterday was no different. We need a QB. Does anyone have one we can borrow???

Weapons. Root trees. Play calling. RT. Schotty. Cavanaugh Sparano. Rex.

Oh yeah, making plays doesnt make you a play maker.

Archived