Married Sex.

Integrity28

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice. I got the "I can't wait until after date night tonight, let's do it before work" sex this morning. Started in the bathroom on the sink, ended in bed... missed our train, lol

Don't leave us hanging, how did her date go later that night? lol....

IMO, the trick to maintaining a long-lasting relationship is to recognize and embrace your inner whore and to not deny each other access to the most primal and subjugatory aspects of a physical relationship. Just because you become a "Mrs." doesn't mean you should deny yourself desires of a "Miss." Never pretend that you're not the waitress anymore.

Winner. Sorry but boring sex is a two-way street. There's nothing stopping the chick from going out and buying a Wonder Woman outfit on her own volition.

Winner. Sorry but boring sex is a two-way street. There's nothing stopping the chick from going out and buying a Wonder Woman outfit on her own volition.

Keeping a woman into sex for 1 week to a couple years is one thing. Get back to me when you been with the same woman for 15 years and she still request play dates with your dick. When SHE walks around wanting sex and actually gets frustrated when the kids get in the way of HER having sex. Sex with the person she lives with not someone else.

I accomplished that in my first marriage. I had her sucking more stange dick than Lebrons mom. Only took me two years to figure it out. Thought something taste funny when she kissed me good night.

Reading this thread its clear JN is full of mojo filled studs!

But usually the frequency of secs after marriage depends on the sluttiness of the neighbor's wife.

Nope not true. Not about being a stud. Its about being consistent and not taking her for granite. Of course you have to start with the right woman. You cant make the wrong woman the right woman but you can make the right woman the wrong womna very quickly. No reversing it. Need another woman to try again.

I 100% disagree.

No matter how hard people try that they get bored with one another. The real key is to keep the relationship healthy is non sexual physical contact. NOT SAYING SEX IS NOT IMPORTANT. but it's important to always hold, hug and caress your woman every day if it ends up in pay out or not.

She must feel desired by you always not just when you wanna bang. If you do that then when you bang her inner whore is charged up and ready to do work son.

... it's also important to perform lawn care and remove dead animals from the premises....

anyone who wants to cop a feel will hug you, but you know who really loves you when he's scraping a dead skunk off the driveway.

Met in college = 3 years

Long distance after college = 1 year

I moved to the midwest, we both became miserable and broke, we didn't let it ruin the relationship though, we focused on career and moving back east = 4 years

We moved to Boston, repaired ourselves financially, focused on careers, I was in position to take the next step and my company went under = 4 years

Still in Boston, without a job but doing contract work around the clock, made a ton of quick money, got a new job, thenrelocated around Boston to improve our quality of life and started looking for houses = 1.5 years

Moved to the neighborhood we want a house in, got married and had her father pass away = the past 6-9 months

As you can see, it is the move to the midwest that set us back a lot. Neither of us would have ever gotten married in college, or long distance, those 4 years don't count. Then when the midwest turned into disaster it almost ended everything. We weren't in the state of mind or relationship for marriage.

We got healthy - personally, financially and together, here in Boston. We basically had to fall in love again though, it never left, we had to get back in the practice of it. Midwest had us constantly worried about money, with no social life, and working for crooks that were holding us back in our careers.

We've essentially had 4 relationships together... college sweethearts, long distance, miserable in the midwest, and two kids falling in love all over again here in the northeast. Marriage was never a big priority for either of us, it's always been more important to cultivate the relationship, keep it healthy, new and go out and experience things together.

In essence, we've never not been married... we just decided to go through with the formal, official marriage now, because we want BABIES!!!!

Crack kills.

Bottom line here for me is if Ape is still having great sex after 14 years, he's clearly doing something right. I've never had a relationship stay good for more than 3 years. Maybe that's because I really do like it on my own...

Bottom line here for me is if Ape is still having great sex after 14 years, he's clearly doing something right. I've never had a relationship stay good for more than 3 years. Maybe that's because I really do like it on my own...

14 for Mrs Crusher and I. Hotty still brings it

Keeping a woman into sex for 1 week to a couple years is one thing. Get back to me when you been with the same woman for 15 years and she still request play dates with your dick. When SHE walks around wanting sex and actually gets frustrated when the kids get in the way of HER having sex. Sex with the person she lives with not someone else.

I accomplished that in my first marriage. I had her sucking more stange dick than Lebrons mom. Only took me two years to figure it out. Thought something taste funny when she kissed me good night.

That's my point. Why is the norm that the dude has to keep it going? Why is it our responsibility to always keep the craziness in the bedroom? There's nothing stopping women from grabbing ahold of the bull and taking the reigns. I'm not saying that there aren't chicks who take initiative, I'm just saying that that category of women doesn't seem to be the norm. And screw me that "I walked up to him and kissed me on the ears" sh*t. My married friends can't even recall the last time their chick threw on a little black dress and slutted her look up for a night for the dude.

That's my point. Why is the norm that the dude has to keep it going? Why is it our responsibility to always keep the craziness in the bedroom? There's nothing stopping women from grabbing ahold of the bull and taking the reigns. I'm not saying that there aren't chicks who take initiative, I'm just saying that that category of women doesn't seem to be the norm. And screw me that "I walked up to him and kissed me on the ears" sh*t. My married friends can't even recall the last time their chick threw on a little black dress and slutted her look up for a night for the dude.

Too many reason to get into all of them but a big one is what happens to both peoples lifes when they get married. Men lose their money and woman lose their time. Im a traditionalist so please don;t expect me to talk about silly new age stuff. GFY

When a man gets married our money become HOUSE money. When a woman becomes married she becomes a HOUSE woman. Her level of responsibility to maintain the house pretty much takes her entire existence over. Add kids to the mix and both spouses get the hit. Woman lose more time and the man loses more money. Now what determines how happy everyone a lot of the time is how far do one another come out of their roles? Houses where woman bring in more money than the norm and men do a little more around the house seem to strive more. but this is about sex not a happy home.

So.. why are these woman not initiating sex? Easy answer is they don;t feel as sexy as they use to. Woman need to feel sexy to be aggressive lovers. Cleaning the floor, doing laundry and cooking dinner do not make woman feel sexy. One of the reasons Crushlove has conditioned himself to get erections at the smell of Mrs Crusher cooking. She starts cooking I bump into her and she says, "OMG dude only you" See thats what they call positive reinforcement. Now the key is I don;t ask her to stop cooking and hide out in the garage for a session, not that I haven;t I just don't every time. The key is I show her appreciation. I let her know that even though she cooking she is still an incredibly hot chick.

So as time go's on dear rutgers this process happens over and over again. Whatever she does no matter how mundane I appreciate the act and show her that everything she does is a turn on. I even slip a fifty in her shorts when she sweeps some times to let her know that I am always digging her action. So how do we go from this household chore foreplay to her initiating sex?

What I have found to work best is help her with her chores. Not a give and take thing. Just let her know you realize how hard she works and jump in and let her save some of her energy for other things. Hopefully her dressing up sexy and showing me her reverse doggystyle.

Archived