1. JC

3. Leelou

5. SMC

7. Hess

8. AVM

11. Smash

14. wwbgay

18. Slats

Our remaining player base. Haven't heard from Leelou, JC, or SMC yet. Going to make a vote train analysis right now for tomorrow -- wombat is the lynch today.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final Vote Count:

SMC (1): Ape

JC (1): AVM

Lily (6): Leelou, Slats, Wbat, Smash, SMC, Verb

Wbat (1): lily

Not voting: Hess, JC

Added not voting

Final Vote Count

Vic (8): CTM, Smash, JC, Heavy, Hess, slats, Ape, AVM

Dan (2): Leelou, Lily

JC (1): Verb

Hess (1): Wombat

CTM (1): Vic

Not Voting (2): SMC, Dan

With 15 players, it takes 8 for a hanging.

I editted the above "not voting" section, as SMC was notably left off and I was down as hammering and not voting.

Final Vote Count:

JF80 (9): Smash, Leelou, Verb, Wbat, Lily, Heavy, Ape, Hess, Sharrow

AVM (1): Pac

Gaype (3): Spats, 80, JC

CTM (1): AVM

Pac (1): CTM

SMC (1): Ape

Not Voting: Vic, Dan, SMC

Added not voting

Correction:

Final Vote Count

Hess (2): JC, Pac

JF80 (1): Verb,

Nolderp (9): Ape, AVM, Lils, 80, SMC, Leelou, Smash, BG, Slats, Wbgay, Nolderp, Vic

Vic (1): Dan

Leelou (1): Hes

Smash (1): Crusher

Pac (1): CTM

Leelou on Nolder, 80, and Lily's train but not Vics. Lean heavily scum on her right now.

Smash is on every train -- he's the SK without a doubt, IMO.

SMC notably not on two trains including the Vic train. I'd be wary he's lying low as scum especially with the "weak-doc" claim. No way we have a weak doc along with JC as doc.

Looking at that I've got to lean JC as the doc, and SMC as lying.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the above was correct (and it's almost got to be) that would give us Vic, Wombat, Leelou, SMC, and ??? as scum with Smash as SK.

I find it highly, HIGHLY unlikely that all scum were on the day 1 Nolder train. Another reason I lean Smash as the SK. Then look at the fact that Slats was just silenced/vote stolen PLUS the fact that Hess was NOT on the Day 1 train and there is no scum on Vic's train that we can account for as of this point. Hess and Slats are the next two votes right after HeavyFog who tracked Vic to the previous nights NK. Probably a draw there, but Hess makes most sense overall.

I'd say scum team is dead Vic, Wombat, Leelou, SMC and Hess. Smash as the SK.

If they were all on Nolder Day 1 then damn.

Possible there are only 4 scum total and that Hess and/or SMC is town as well. However, if SMC is town and Hess is scum there's no way Hess should have voted and have a scum mate in position to be lynched today especially with a stolen vote.

Leelou on Nolder, 80, and Lily's train but not Vics. Lean heavily scum on her right now.

SMC notably not on two trains including the Vic train. I'd be wary he's lying low as scum especially with the "weak-doc" claim. No way we have a weak doc along with JC as doc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the above was correct (and it's almost got to be) that would give us Vic, Wombat, Leelou, SMC, and ??? as scum with Smash as SK.

I find it highly, HIGHLY unlikely that all scum were on the day 1 Nolder train. Another reason I lean Smash as the SK. Then look at the fact that Slats was just silenced/vote stolen PLUS the fact that Hess was NOT on the Day 1 train and there is no scum on Vic's train that we can account for as of this point. Hess and Slats are the next two votes right after HeavyFog who tracked Vic to the previous nights NK. Probably a draw there, but Hess makes most sense overall.

I think Hess is town. Four scum, one SK. With my vote removed, the only way you're gonna get a lynch is if you lynch Smash.

Could see Hess as town, possibly. Not SMC.

The Vic train would have no scum with Hess as town (possible...I could see them wanting to go for a perfect game having started off so well). However, 80's train of 9 having only 2 scum seems surprising though not impossible given that they were all on the Nolder train day 1.

We should go Wombat >> Leelou >> SMC....with Smash dying somewhere between after Leelou and after SMC. If game is still going, kill Hess.

I'm with you as far as Smash the SK...need him lynched quickly as well...still need to numbers crunch after he's removed. Looks like Leelou left the battlefield as well...

I think Hess is town. Four scum, one SK. With my vote removed, the only way you're gonna get a lynch is if you lynch Smash.

I think you're right. However, with your vote gone we need Smash's vote too. Technically scum can force us to a no-lynch.

We won't know for sure until SMC and Leelou show up...but I'm not sure we're in control.

Assuming myself, JC, Slats, and Hess are all town we've got 4 (3) votes and need 5 to lynch. Scum have 3 votes (I agree with Slats that this sort of clears Hess...if they had 4 votes plus Slats' stolen vote game would be over, I think). Smash is a wildcard. Technically Smash/scum can lynch town but Smash/town can't lynch scum it seems like.

I'm here, just was out running errands and didn't want to post while driving. I'm not Hess. AVM - vote Smash.

vote Smash

So Wombat claims a character that turns up on Lily's flip and you want to vote Smash.

I'd rather lose to Smash.

Good luck with that.

We won't know for sure until SMC and Leelou show up...but I'm not sure we're in control.

Assuming myself, JC, Slats, and Hess are all town we've got 4 (3) votes and need 5 to lynch. Scum have 3 votes (I agree with Slats that this sort of clears Hess...if they had 4 votes plus Slats' stolen vote game would be over, I think). Smash is a wildcard. Technically Smash/scum can lynch town but Smash/town can't lynch scum it seems like.

Leelou showed and voted Smash.

Scum will vote Smash. You just have to make sure you're on the train.

We have 8 with 4 town, 3 scum, 1 SK.

Lynch smash and it's 4/3. They kill tonight it's 3/3...so I have to hit right and it's 3/2. They steal a vote and they have 3/2 votes.

In other words...we have no choice, but better hope JC picks right tonight. Hopefully you or Hess lied about being role less and have a vest.

So Wombat claims a character that turns up on Lily's flip and you want to vote Smash.

I'd rather lose to Smash.

Good luck with that.

I agree with you 100%. However...I don't think we can win otherwise. Really sucks for Smash.

Is there a scenario in which Smash is telling the truth? You're about the only one I'm 100% on right now so help me talk through this before I switch to Smash. They can't lynch him without yours, my, or Hess' vote anyway.

Leelou showed and voted Smash.

Of course she did...she's scum. They're offering us a coin flip of a chance to win. You protect right tonight and I hit correctly, we win. You protect wrong and we lose.

They need Smash dead NOW. If he lives and I live, we can both hit scum and they're all but done.

Of course she did...she's scum. They're offering us a coin flip of a chance to win. You protect right tonight and I hit correctly, we win. You protect wrong and we lose.

They need Smash dead NOW. If he lives and I live, we can both hit scum and they're all but done.

Yes, dear. Be a good boy and vote Smash.

We have 8 with 4 town, 3 scum, 1 SK.

Lynch smash and it's 4/3. They kill tonight it's 3/3...so I have to hit right and it's 3/2. They steal a vote and they have 3/2 votes.

In other words...we have no choice, but better hope JC picks right tonight. Hopefully you or Hess lied about being role less and have a vest.

The only person I protect is me...you claimed to have shot Smash...your not vetted until Smash flips with a vest.

The only person I protect is me...you claimed to have shot Smash...your not vetted until Smash flips with a vest.

I'm not who you should consider nor was I asking for protection. I don't want it...they aren't shooting me. Hess or Slats or yourself.

Archived