JustInFudge

UNOfficial Vote Count:

ok fine

Leelou (1): Verb

SMC (1): Ape

JC (1): AVM

Lily (4): Leelou, wwwwwwwwom, Smash, SMC

wwwwwwwom (1): lily

with 11 alive pretty sure 6 to lynch and falling asleep settle this please i can;t stop responding

JiF is catching up, so you should be good soon.

Thanks, btw!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really. Real doc knows that he can't be killed tonight because it will confirm the other as scum. It's a safer bet to lynch from me and Lily.

Really seems the better play at this point...don't you think?

You and Lily are one conflict.

SMC and I are another conflict.

Still think Smash could be scum with AVM or SK with a BPV alone.

Time to check our premises.

I'm a roleless townie. I wanted to go last because I don't think my character is even in the movie. Lol. I'm Bushy Bob Roberts. When i google Bushy Bob, it asks me if I mean Brushy Bob, who apparently some people believe was actually Billy the Kid. Don't see him on the imdb cast list... :/

Really seems the better play at this point...don't you think?

You and Lily are one conflict.

SMC and I are another conflict.

Still think Smash could be scum with AVM or SK with a BPV alone.

Time to check our premises.

If you're town doc you've completely botched the **** out of this. Completely. I was leaning on your side too. WTF is your character name?

I'm a roleless townie. I wanted to go last because I don't think my character is even in the movie. Lol. I'm Bushy Bob Roberts. When i google Bushy Bob, it asks me if I mean Brushy Bob, who apparently some people believe was actually Billy the Kid. Don't see him on the imdb cast list... :/

And if you're scum, congrats! Hell of a game, once again.

Looks like I'm Charles "Charley" Bowdre...

One of the main characters.

Smash's character definitely doesn't seem to be a townie, and as the monkey mentioned, SMC's character killed Billy the Kid in the end.

dude still hasn't voted anybody all day either. Mama mia. How do you not at least vote SMC???

Cause I still had my doubts on AVM...have stated for a while...I wanted him to name who he shot at...provides the town the most intel...again..we can argue when game over but still think it was the right decision.

One of the main characters.

Smash's character definitely doesn't seem to be a townie, and as the monkey mentioned, SMC's character killed Billy the Kid in the end.

Ape was wrong about that. It's in the postscript that that is mentioned, happening after the events of the movie.

Personally, I'm feeling the Smash lynch at the moment...his alignment tells us...whether he had a BPV (could exonerate AVM)...also removes a town threat...

Wombat and Lily only settles the town/scum issue...with the possibility of losing two scum.

Personally, I'm feeling the Smash lynch at the moment...his alignment tells us...whether he had a BPV (could exonerate AVM)...also removes a town threat...

Wombat and Lily only settles the town/scum issue...with the possibility of losing two scum.

Oh JC..... put a sock in it

Archived