Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

Unless I'm wrong and SMC is town (I'm not or else Wombat would be dead) we don't really have a choice. The town can't get a kill on its own. Scum can't kill Smash on it's own. They need one of us or we need one of them.

Since they aren't going to vote to off themselves we have only 1 play with Slats' vote stolen.

The town gets a kill from random.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More liar tricks. We hit the deadline...JiF takes it to random org. Best math for town at this point. Good luck scum bag.

LOL, the day just started. That's a long way to wait.

Hess gets bored and might just vote whom the scum want for lulz and town loses because AVM isnt on the train.

Unless I'm wrong and SMC is town (I'm not or else Wombat would be dead) we don't really have a choice. The town can't get a kill on its own. Scum can't kill Smash on it's own. They need one of us or we need one of them.

Since they aren't going to vote to off themselves we have only 1 play with Slats' vote stolen.

heh?

Whatever, SMC, Leelou and Wombat are my final scum with Smash the SK. Don't really care, just want to know if slats is scum. If he is, I was complete and utter toast this game.

The town gets a kill from random.

4 town 3 scum 1 SK. 50/37.5/12.5 are the percentages. So a 62.5% chance that non-scum gets hit. Additionally then town doesn't get a shot from me tonight, as I won't be on a successful train.

LOL, the day just started. That's a long way to wait.

Hess gets bored and might just vote whom the scum want for lulz and town loses because AVM isnt on the train.

and your not voting wombat why? Just admit your scum and I'll reconsider voting Smash. I'm mean we all can surmise already but I want to hear you say yourself. At least Leelou brought some intellectual honesty.

and your not voting wombat why? Just admit your scum and I'll reconsider voting Smash. I'm mean we all can surmise already but I want to hear you say yourself. At least Leelou brought some intellectual honesty.

You should just admit it by voting Smash.

heh?

Whatever, SMC, Leelou and Wombat are my final scum with Smash the SK. Don't really care, just want to know if slats is scum. If he is, I was complete and utter toast this game.

Can't be. If they had the power to steal a vote and had 4 scum all they need to do is steal my vote, for example, to get a majority lynch. I suppose it would be possibly, technically, if SMC was town and Slats was scum...but that just seems so utterly ridiculous I can't possibly believe it.

Vote Wombat.

Come on SMC. We know he used someone else's character...do the right thing...vote him...uhhh...don't wanna do that...do you sport?

Too damn obvious.

We've been offered a deal that gives us a shot by scum. Not a good shot, but a shot none the less. I'm assuming SMC is trying to get me to doubt if I should shoot him...or possibly over-acting so that I will shoot him and not wombat/leelou. Nice wifom, I suppose. Not really going to pay attention either way.

4 town 3 scum 1 SK. 50/37.5/12.5 are the percentages. So a 62.5% chance that non-scum gets hit. Additionally then town doesn't get a shot from me tonight, as I won't be on a successful train.

Not correlate the math from needing two separate 1/3 chances to occur for us to win...see what the greater odds are?

Let me know.

I don't do math in public.

Archived