Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

I agree with you 100%. However...I don't think we can win otherwise. Really sucks for Smash.

Is there a scenario in which Smash is telling the truth? You're about the only one I'm 100% on right now so help me talk through this before I switch to Smash. They can't lynch him without yours, my, or Hess' vote anyway.

Look...I have to hit the road in a little bit...probably won't make it back till tonight...I see we are in a bind...Smash needs to go...but I need to numbers crunch before making a decision...how did Leelou avoid the noose...that's where I will start once I get back.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look...I have to hit the road in a little bit...probably won't make it back till tonight...I see we are in a bind...Smash needs to go...but I need to numbers crunch before making a decision...how did Leelou avoid the noose...that's where I will start once I get back.

Because people didn't listen to Verbal when they should have.

So JiF is letting Scum do a victory lap? Ok, cool. Good game. It looks like Lily was the one that threw us (town) off. That and that stolen voter role...As AVM was starting to shift towards agreeing with Lily I looked at the VC and started at least offering the idea of Wombat's lie. The 3 Town Protections...sh*t started adding up....then that Verb stolen/silent vote sealed it. Oh well..Scum deserves the win.

Let's say we get Smash today, he's SK -- 4/3 town/scum. Tonight I hit correctly and you protect correctly. 4/2 town/scum. If I hit the vote stealer, we're golden...game over...if not we're back at square one. They'd have 3 votes with our lost vote to our 3 votes.

In other words we gotta get lucky as hell.

So JiF is letting Scum do a victory lap? Ok, cool. Good game. It looks like Lily was the one that threw us (town) off. That and that stolen voter role...As AVM was starting to shift towards agreeing with Lily I looked at the VC and started at least offering the idea of Wombat's lie. The 3 Town Protections...sh*t started adding up....then that Verb stolen/silent vote sealed it. Oh well..Scum deserves the win.

Just because the earned it don't mean their gonna get it.

Bud Selig is my hero.

Reading through now and it sucks about Verbal and Ape. Scum knew who to hit with the hinting of lovers. I thought that was the way scum would go so I protected Ape, thinking he'd be the target.

It seems that scum is playing a gambit here. WWWWombat opens up voting JC to create distance and then when no townie bites, he switches to Smash whom scum know they have to kill.

With them likely controlling Slats vote (and Verb's yesterday), it looks like AVM has to decide the lynch. Let him get the shot tonight and I'll play the WIFOM for whom I protect.

Let's say we get Smash today, he's SK -- 4/3 town/scum. Tonight I hit correctly and you protect correctly. 4/2 town/scum. If I hit the vote stealer, we're golden...game over...if not we're back at square one. They'd have 3 votes with our lost vote to our 3 votes.

In other words we gotta get lucky as hell.

Rather kiss my cousin.

Reading through now and it sucks about Verbal and Ape. Scum knew who to hit with the hinting of lovers. I thought that was the way scum would go so I protected Ape, thinking he'd be the target.

It seems that scum is playing a gambit here. WWWWombat opens up voting JC to create distance and then when no townie bites, he switches to Smash whom scum know they have to kill.

With them likely controlling Slats vote (and Verb's yesterday), it looks like AVM has to decide the lynch. Let him get the shot tonight and I'll play the WIFOM for whom I protect.

Vote Wombat or die.

Rather kiss my cousin.

Why? There's nothing dishonorable or cheap about that win if we were to get it.

We have essentially pinned down scum today albeit too late. If you and I can work magic tonight we would have earned the win.

Vote Wombat or die.

lol right?

Why make the post even SMC? If you're town like you say you are vote wombat and let's continue :rl:

I applaud you for the effort...did make me chuckle.

Why? There's nothing dishonorable or cheap about that win if we were to get it.

We have essentially pinned down scum today albeit too late. If you and I can work magic tonight we would have earned the win.

Looks like someone is still playing the wifom. I'd like all the cards on the table before proceeding.

Still like the Selig idea anyway.

Looks like someone is still playing the wifom. I'd like all the cards on the table before proceeding.

Still like the Selig idea anyway.

The Selig idea doesn't work because it only trades off kills. Town will only get 1 kill tonight, regardless.

SMC has 5 minutes. If he hasn't voted he's confirmed himself 100% as scum.

I'll vote Smash and take our chances tonight. Wombat/Leelou/SMC with a 1/3 shot to hit the vote stealer.

I'm only voting when there is a decision made.

We know WWWWombat and JC are coordinating voting, so we can't trust them.

If you're willing to play the gambit with me and whom I protect tonight, then I'll vote.

So what do you want to do? Lynch Smash and you NK Leelou?

Unless I'm wrong and SMC is town (I'm not or else Wombat would be dead) we don't really have a choice. The town can't get a kill on its own. Scum can't kill Smash on it's own. They need one of us or we need one of them.

Since they aren't going to vote to off themselves we have only 1 play with Slats' vote stolen.

I'm only voting when there is a decision made.

We know WWWWombat and JC are coordinating voting, so we can't trust them.

If you're willing to play the gambit with me and whom I protect tonight, then I'll vote.

More liar tricks. We hit the deadline...JiF takes it to random org. Best math for town at this point. Good luck scum bag.

Archived