Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The town was confused and angry. Which leads to bad decisions. Everyone was out each others throats and something bad was bound to happen.

"Thats not in the spirit of the game".

"Oh yeah, God said it was ok"

And with that, the regulators grabbed a noose and put it to one of the fellow Regulators necks:

Lily, Tom O'Folliard, roleless town has been lynched

I seriously wouldn't have even cared if this was yesterday but I literally spent the whole day trying to figure this sh*tshow out. Oh well.

I should have voted SMC for the time being with Lily at L-1. I was confident she was town, just discredited myself since I never read her well.

Let's just hope for a good night and a good shot from the SK(smash). Not over yet, necessarily...though we've hit 9 in the 10 count.

Verbal voting on the hush? That seems crazy.

And I have no shot. If we aren't eliminated in the morning, speed lynch SMC.

Speed lynch me? WTF. Speed lynch WWWWombat. It's clear that he lied and he's scum.

bullet proof scum ? your an idiot. have you revealed yet ? whats your char name ? Soon as lily posts her name with no hesitation you counter it calling lie ? Your full of sh*t and my vote stays on you.

I did that for a reason AVM hes the one pushing the issue for a few pages right now . Then when he realizes someones going to call him out on it he nails Lily claiming shes lying ? he backed himself into a corner and he certainly wont give a char name so Im not too worried.

**** it you want my character name its Buckshot Roberts ...sh*t really pisses me off

wtf ? your pushing everyone else to reveal yet your immune ? please reveal thanks. Personally since you and lily have a conflict one of you has to die to vet the other because of this stupid ass character reveal bullsh*t. So it looks to me like you have no choice but to reveal since you forced yourself into it.

Wrong call my friend on the SK.... I would guess JIF added the shotgun to the scene for flavor since I have no abilty to shoot anyone

You decided to counter Lily you can deal with your situation.From what I see lily answered the character claim question pretty quickly and you countered just as fast so I dont know who to believe but what you have guaranteed is that one of you are scum so one of you must hang.

Guys I figured it out. The Dream Wizard is no longer confined to manipulating dreams. He has been placing lies in JiF's coroner reports all along. For all we know, BG could have been a Godfather, not a Cop. We need to reevaluate everything we think we know and start from scratch.

Guys I figured it out. The Dream Wizard is no longer confined to manipulating dreams. He has been placing lies in JiF's coroner reports all along. For all we know, BG could have been a Godfather, not a Cop. We need to reevaluate everything we think we know and start from scratch.

If you hadn't confessed to being a communist earlier, I might believe you.

Final Vote Count:

SMC (1): Ape

JC (1): AVM

Lily (6): Leelou, Slats, Wbat, Smash, SMC, Verb

Wbat (1): lily

MOD NOTE:

Yes. That is the final vote count. There was a mistake in the vote count while I was catching up.

WTF. I never voted Lily. Can you confirm this is correct?

If so, scum controlled my vote.

I think you guys started to tense with the tides turning when Lily showed up again. Glad Verb came out of hibernation on time.

Moron. No doubt in my mind you are scum this game.

Archived