Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll lynch anyone in this game, including myself, except AVM and Smash.

It was a great idea but unfortunately either Leelou already had that figured out (most likely) or we talked it out until they realized that was a bad play haha.

Either way...it's on me. I have to vote Smash or be voted. Really dislike it, but I don't really have a choice. Leelou is right, she owns half the votes. They only need one -- me or Smash. Now the question is, would Smash be willing to refuse to vote me? He needs me to win, just like town really needs him. However, scum need one of us gone. Our only other option is to give JC, which I don't like. Protection trumps a shot.

They aren't killing you or Slats...guarantee it. Maybe JC, but that would require Smash working with us and I'm not so sure that's a better deal than us just killing Smash now. Your thoughts?

It was a great idea but unfortunately either Leelou already had that figured out (most likely) or we talked it out until they realized that was a bad play haha.

Either way...it's on me. I have to vote Smash or be voted. Really dislike it, but I don't really have a choice. Leelou is right, she owns half the votes. They only need one -- me or Smash. Now the question is, would Smash be willing to refuse to vote me? He needs me to win, just like town really needs him. However, scum need one of us gone. Our only other option is to give JC, which I don't like. Protection trumps a shot.

They aren't killing you or Slats...guarantee it. Maybe JC, but that would require Smash working with us and I'm not so sure that's a better deal than us just killing Smash now. Your thoughts?

Not sure. Might be willing to lynch JC....I guess. Possibly.

Just stick the the original proposed plan, and let's watch the world burn.

Or, perhaps, there were. That would explain the sometimes whacky VC's. Not sure that ultimately matters, then.

Not a bad play to keep it hidden while they've got the advantage down a cop either if that's what it was instead.

We have three options, Hess.

Lynch Smash

Lynch Me

No lynch

I outlined why no lynch is bad. I don't buy into it being a "pussy play" like JC was insinuating some may think, because if it's statistically the smarter thing to do then do it. It's just not the smart play...I don't like a 1/8 shot. I trust myself to make a good shot and I trust JC at the end of the day to be smart with a doc protect.

So really it's me or Smash. As much as I hate it, I really don't (no offense Smash). That's an easy decision every time. If this costs us the game, then f*** me sideways. I genuinely think this is our best shot as me getting lynched just about ends it.

unvote, vote smash

I was there fore that quote but don't remember anything serious. I guess Matt39 kept on being a dick after I left?

It went on for a bit...I remember he called you a troll, Ape came in and defended you and I was about to jump in as well but 80 had changed the atmosphere from douchey to internet lulz. IDK if it was intentional, but the ol' seachicken actually did something good.

That being said, I can't wait til we lynch you tomorrow.

It was the only choice. You or Smash were going to die. I'll try to protect right tonight to block scum.

If you're town, BG loves Chad Pennington.

but 80 had changed the atmosphere from douchey to internet lulz. IDK if it was intentional, but the ol' seachicken actually did something good.

I don't think he knew I was still making fun of him. In any case I didn't want it to blow up into something that would get me banned either. lol.

Archived