New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you lie about being the town watcher?

Please explain this breadcrumbing. I

Also, the breadcrumbing should be self-explanatory. I called myself part of the "front 7," I talked about needing to keep my "edge" to get "pressure" on the scum, and I used the number 97 for no reason whatsoever.

Also, the breadcrumbing should be self-explanatory. I called myself part of the "front 7," I talked about needing to keep my "edge" to get "pressure" on the scum, and I used the number 97 for no reason whatsoever.

We get it. Dipsh*t.

Also, my actual role is cop. I started the game as vanilla town, but at the beginning of D3, I was informed by AVM that with CTM's death I had stepped up and become the cop. CTM's results were as follows:

N1: Leelou, Town

N2: Ape, no result

Okay, so he vetted Leelou since she revealed D1, makes sense. Then did exactly what he usually does with me as cop, gets viewing me out of the way early. I would imagine if i was here D1 he probably would have bickered with me for cover like I suggested too.

Pursuing this with me is actually like doing the opposite of what makes sense. LOL, you are an idiot.

Also, my actual role is cop. I started the game as vanilla town, but at the beginning of D3, I was informed by AVM that with CTM's death I had stepped up and become the cop. CTM's results were as follows:

N1: Leelou, Town

N2: Ape, no result

Your a ****ing idiot.

So you went from Calvin Pace, town watcher to just plain Calvin Pace to Calvin Pace the deputy. You do realize scum already tried that reveal. LOL

1. JiF (revealed as mason partner, Mo Wilk)

2. JVoR (killed N2, Cromartie, tracker)

3. Dan (lynched D1, Eric Smith, Jester solo-win)

4. Verbal

5. Leelou (revealed Nick Mangold on D1, Doc)

6. Smash

7. Pac (revealed Shonn Green on D1, no role)

8. SMC (killed N2, Brick, vanilla)

9. Lily <3 (noodled D2, Coples, Mason)

10. Crush (revealed as Laron Landry, compulsive vig)

11. BG (lynched D2, Braylon, vanilla)

12. 80 (lynched D3, skinny Rex, scum)

13. Darthe (out for season N1, Dustin Keller, vanilla)

14. Wombat (revealed as Calvin Pace, town deputy cop w/ CTM's results)

15. Ape (revealed as Mark Sanchez, Hated/Beloved Princess, attempts passes)

16. Hess (noodled D1, Revis, mod-confirmed townie)

17. Nolder (revealed as Mason partner to Lily, D2)

18. CTM (out for season N2, fat Rex, cop)

19. Sharrow

20. Vic

21. Ishy (killed N1, Jeremy Kerley, vanilla)

22. HeavyFog

Updated.

I know right.

If wombat just came out with his REAL reveal I would have already killed Ape.

Reading Wombats stuff does it make you feel better, worse or the same about him? Him bread crumbing his role is interesting.

I hate bread crumbing, unless of course it is to make chicken parm.

His weird reveal is making him seem sketchy and Ape is eating it right up. I really would like to know where Vic went.

I know right.

If wombat just came out with his REAL reveal I would have already killed Ape.

Reading Wombats stuff does it make you feel better, worse or the same about him? Him bread crumbing his role is interesting.

He didn't breadcrumb his role. He breadcrumbed being Calvin Pace.

He is now claiming to be the current cop, and that earlier in the game he was the deputy but didn't know. It would not have been possible for him to breadcrumb being deputy if he didn't know until after CTM died.

I hate bread crumbing, unless of course it is to make chicken parm.

His weird reveal is making him seem sketchy and Ape is eating it right up. I really would like to know where Vic went.

For what it's worth, I believe him. The choices by CTM are classic CTM.

There was a godfather in the game, and at least 3 killers. So a deputy is highly probable.

A deputy that didn't know he was a deputy and is Calvin Pace, I dunno, but I'm sure there's a deputy.

I think Vic is the way to go with the NK shot. I think Wombat has been tunneling on me with bad premise, he basically forced out two important roles.

Crusher, please wait to hear from other townies before deciding. Pac and Nolder at least should be able to tell you my claim is plausible.

2 cops?

Only if I was trolling the town

I did use two Lie Detectors once (one was insane)

It went about as bad as you'd expect it to go...

I did breadcrumb deputy late in D3 and early tonight btw.

No Ape No Cry = Bob Marley => I Shot the Sheriff

Terrible him and terrible for us = Calvin Pace quote talking about next man up after some injury

Town L. M. K. = breadcrumb of town result on Leelou

Leelou, please heal yourself tonight. You are more important than I am and scum has a roleblocker so WIFOM won't work very well.

meh... I don't know what to think of this mess.

I have no idea why the hell Wombat would fake reveal - even if only for 10 minutes... What I do know is he was the first to act like he knew exactly what I was talking about when I mentioned my role PM. It also would make sense to me that a backup cop could be in the game.

I'd still shoot Ape. Way too many slip ups and that reveal is terrible.

If Vic is scum and "wins" then I would just discount it. I believe that if he was scum he'd be posting at least once a day. He wouldn't want to win that cheaply any more than I would.

meh... I don't know what to think of this mess.

I have no idea why the hell Wombat would fake reveal - even if only for 10 minutes... What I do know is he was the first to act like he knew exactly what I was talking about when I mentioned my role PM. It also would make sense to me that a backup cop could be in the game.

I'd still shoot Ape. Way too many slip ups and that reveal is terrible.

If Vic is scum and "wins" then I would just discount it. I believe that if he was scum he'd be posting at least once a day. He wouldn't want to win that cheaply any more than I would.

Give me more on this.

And the reason I did the Watcher thing is because I'm pretty sure Ape is scum and had someone on his scum team block CTM last night. I was hoping it would be the Ape but apparently, he targeted BG and JVoR, so he's probably not the roleblocker. He is scum though. Hate Beloved Princess with a Night Action LOL.

And the reason I did the Watcher thing is because I'm pretty sure Ape is scum and had someone on his scum team block CTM last night. I was hoping it would be the Ape but apparently, he targeted BG and JVoR, so he's probably not the roleblocker. He is scum though. Hate Beloved Princess with a Night Action LOL.

I just can;t help but wonder why Ape would pick THAT reveal. Especially with this crew. He could have just as easy picked a lesser known player and hope nobody got that person.

I just can;t help but wonder why Ape would pick THAT reveal. Especially with this crew. He could have just as easy picked a lesser known player and hope nobody got that person.

he has a history of inventing elaborate roles when trapped in a corner. I've seen him do it before when I was his scummate. I can't remember what he called it but it was just as ridiculous.

all I know is he's all over the place... calls me town, then scum... he's sure wombat is scum for 5 pages then suddenly says he believes him after a sloppy reveal.

earlier today he said his head was "spinning" but now he's acting like he's got everything down. And now for the capper he's suggesting shooting a guy who hasn't played in 3 days when town is still in very rough shape.

Ape has to be scum... he has to be.

Also, Ape has to die soon. Even if he is telling the truth (which he isn't) there is no way town can win at endgame with a player who takes one less vote to lynch and cancels the next day phase when he dies.

that's a damn good point right there. he is lying scum but even if he's telling the truth he's a liability.

Archived