New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That the thing.

@mod are we to assume power roles will be lost when someone is converted?

@Crush: if, theoretically, a power role was targeted and converted this game, it would depend on the role. In other words -- sort of PAFO. There are things that would make sense to convert and some that would make things incredibly unbalanced.

You are dead. Stop influencing the hypothesis about when you and potentially others might have been converted.

I was waiting until endgame for this. Let these guys finish, they've all got a lot of time wrapped up in this one now... don't want another game with a blown up endgame. Too much of that recently. :)

^^^This please. I know it's been a hectic end game, but the remaining players have poured quite a bit of time into this one. I'm not sure if we've EVER played 7 game days before.

even more offensive is he thinks a good game consists of outing the doc on day 1, continuing to call for her lynch and then begged the vig to shoot the cop on day 2, who he also knew was scum. :Lastly he set his sites on the tracker who had figured out who the cop was and defended the cop from Pac's attacks.. Pac is now officially the worst townie going. You've been supplanted. Worst townie game I've ever seen. Re crunching the numbers, the strongest pro town move on day 1 is to lynch Pac.

Congrats!

You were completely worthless... Once I was clear of your nonsense I steamrolled.

I'll expound on that later. For now, gfy.

The once packed and energetic Florham Park now looked much like a ghost town. Some players had been cut, some badly injured, and for those most unfortunate souls some died. Woody, strangely enough, wasn’t all that upset. The murders and chaos gave the Jets so much press not only did they get back page headlines, but the Times ran a special Jets only issue which broke single day newspaper sell records. And that’s before we even start talking about the newly wide open NY Jets cap.

Ah…the cap. The Jets had long had numbers guy Smashmouth running the player-personnel side of things for the Jets. Even back in the Terry Bradway days he was in charge of the contracts. Sure, he made some bad decisions from time to time – extend Mark Sanchez, draft a 25 year old running back with no spectacular skill sets, and of course trade for one Timothy Tebow – but he tried hard. And even in the NFL that counts for…okay, well that counts for nothing in the NFL.

He was inefficient, ideologically flawed, idiotic, and every other negative I word in English language. But still…he always tried.

“Look, I can’t tell you who I am or what I’m doing but you just have to trust me!” he would tell personnel, fans and ownership alike. “I have a plan…I’m just not ready to divulge quite what it is yet.” “If you look at certain aspects, I believe my time here has been most meritorious!”

Unfortunately for Smash, Woody Johnson didn’t know what meritorious meant, nor did he care. So he sent security to pack up Smash’s things – every bean, every calculator, all the pointless red tape contracts when ultimately ****ed everyone over, all of it – and threw him out head first, accounting materials not far behind.

Guess he miscalculated.

mike_tannenbaum--300x300.jpg

Smash, “Trader” Mike Tannenbaum, Scum Trader (Politician with ability to trade BPV’s for votes), is fired…permanently.

It is now night.

So...

4 of us left.

Rather than just try and guess I got an idea.

Leelou you and I can easily vet both of ourselves. Protect yourself tonight and I will shoot you. Im pretty sure if you are cult you could not still self protect yourself. If you could it would really make this game hard to win for town. Im assuming you and I would lose our roles if we are converted.

So If I shoot you tonight and you survive we could work with the understanding we are both town. This will only work if no one else can kill at night. Does not seem like scum could kill and pretty comfortable that only sharrow could recruit.

So tomorrow we lynch Lilly or Nolder. If we get cult game over town wins(3-1). If we dont I shoot the other one that night. Town wins.(2-1)

Of course if your converted and loss you powers you die and town wins. If your converted and keep your powers cult wins.

Seems the way to go to me.

But how would Leelou know if you actually shot Crusher? You can confirm her to yourself but I don't think it's a two way street.

I shot Smashs vest after Sharrow already died. Id we are sticking with the idea we lost our powers once converted. If not then it's a guessing game. By shooting Lellou and her surviving that gives up two knowns and two unknows. We lynch one of you to kill the other town wins 2-1. I think.

I shot Smashs vest after Sharrow already died. Id we are sticking with the idea we lost our powers once converted. If not then it's a guessing game. By shooting Lellou and her surviving that gives up two knowns and two unknows. We lynch one of you to kill the other town wins 2-1. I think.

We should. Ok, so you've put in your shot on me, I think Lily should be the lynch once Day hits and if that doesn't end the game, you shoot Nol?

I had forgotten about Smash's vest.

It sounds like a good plan to me. Win/win.

You shoot Leelou tonight which confirms her to you. We lynch Lily tomorrow after getting her reading on one of us. If she isn't cult then Crusher shoots me and if Crusher doesn't shoot me then he's been playing us for some time and lost his shot when he was converted. I don't see how that could possibly go wrong for us.

Archived