Arkham Villains - sign up thread

Leelou

Simple.  Make him Batman and make me Joker.  Neither of us never die, and it's the most awesome game ever.

It's far more entertaining when I steal the Batman mantle, and you act as my foil.

Jif absolutely sucks as Batmeh.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chemo is winding down, so should have time now.

In.

Wow didn't know.  Hope you're doing well man.

I'm in if for nothing else to provide a chuckle or 2....   and dominate in the process.

Simple.  Make him Batman and make me Joker.  Neither of us never die, and it's the most awesome game ever.

This.  Awesome.  JiF = modconfirmed Batman (scum), AVM = modconfirmed Joker (town).

"You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness...and I won't kill you because you're just too much fun."

It's far more entertaining when I steal the Batman mantle, and you act as my foil.

Jif absolutely sucks as Batmeh.

There is no mantle, there is no as the Batman. This wasnt something invented to share because of a good game.

I'm ******* Batman. Nobody gave me this handle...I gave my mother****ing self the title. You cant steal, you never have, nobody will ever recognize you as Batman. I'm Batman. I introduced him to the mafia world and now its an adjective often used all because of me and my meme that JN mafia revolves around.

You're jealousy knows no bounds.

There is no mantle, there is no as the Batman. This wasnt something invented to share because of a good game.

I'm ******* Batman. Nobody gave me this handle...I gave my mother****ing self the title. You cant steal, you never have, nobody will ever recognize you as Batman. I'm Batman. I introduced him to the mafia world and now its an adjective often used all because of me and my meme that JN mafia revolves around.

You make it too easy. What a goof... batmeh.

I love when you say this...like I dont know when you're trolling, like I'm not the king of it.  Cant you just go with it for the luz?  

You are boring...

Go with it? And encourage your uninteresting redundancy further? GFY

YOU are the boring one, same schtickt for years... wasn't funny then, isn't funny now. Why would I be party to encouraging it?

"Your"

YOU are the boring one, same schtickt for years... wasn't funny then, isn't funny now. Why would I be party to encouraging it?

Bup-z and Muffin Top greatest interwebz schtick ever!!  Please try again.

Boring...

"Your"

GFY

Boom bitches!!!!

You carry him like he's about 400 extra pounds of lard.

Boring...

GFY

Boom bitches!!!!

Truth hurts, Blink 182.

Yeah, well it happens. I make the statement now knowing I'm flying to Chicago and assigned to 5-7 deadlines over the next couple weeks, but everything is fluid, so sometimes it gets worse, other times it gets better.

Still best that I put the warning out there in case the project plans end up playing out the way they look. :)

I thought King Kong traveled by sea.  /paulrevered

I was wondering who would be the tool to continue to beat this dead horse.

Perhaps I shouldn't have wondered at all.....

You participate daily in the banter on a website where there have been the same running jokes for YEARS.

CTM is a self-proclaimed computer genius, and he revels in the same 3 jokes redundantly here with the same excitement a dog has when licking it's as, as if there's this expectation that on the 2,138th time it's suddenly going to taste different. 

And JIF is worse than CTM when it comes to redundancy, so... if you didn't see it coming, it's on you.

You participate daily in the banter on a website where there have been the same running jokes for YEARS.

CTM is a self-proclaimed computer genius, and he revels in the same 3 jokes redundantly here with the same excitement a dog has when licking it's as, as if there's this expectation that on the 2,138th time it's suddenly going to taste different. 

And JIF is worse than CTM when it comes to redundancy, so... if you didn't see it coming, it's on you.

Ninja'd.  LOL.  AGREED.

"Ass"

I don't get the criticism of running jokes.  They become more than simply a joke, they become tradition, so "humor" or freshness is no longer relevant.

Plus, when we get into our 70s and 80s like BG, they'll start to be funny again to us because we live vicariously through the memories of our youth.

I don't get the criticism of running jokes.  They become more than simply a joke, they become tradition, so "humor" or freshness is no longer relevant.

Plus, when we get into our 70s and 80s like BG, they'll start to be funny again to us because we live vicariously through the memories of our youth.

Wow, you made a valid point while also making a retread joke in the same post.  You, sir, win this thread.

Verb is just jealous (of me like everyone else around here) because I dropped the joke first.  You know damn well, he was hoping to post it first but I beat him to the punch because I'm better at life. 

"Haters gonna hate and 80's gonna masterbate"   Of this Im sure.  DCL

Archived