Arkham Villains - Game Thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm willing to go back to Darthe.

As I mentioned, I voted for Tina for the odds. It couldve been anyone, but her play thereafter is interesting.  I was the single vote on her and she asked why I was voting for her. Was she trying to bring out power role?  You know, squeeze a claim out of me just in case I was a power role that investigated her at night and, thus, out me.  I'm not saying I am, but it is an interesting play by her.

Then we have Darthe's Knight in Shiny Armor routine, running to her defense.  His play is the most suspect.  That's the thing.  He proclaims himself Mr. Statistician and critizes my vote based on the odds.  When I show him that the math works and supports it, he NOW argues that my vote somehow distracts from scum hunting.  I am scum hunting and this whole interplay may have caught scum--him. 

The easiest way for Darthe to prove my math is wrong is to vote Tina, but he doesn't.

I don't see him objecting to your logic as very suspect, to be honest.

I myself have had many times where I've simply disagreed with the logic someone is selling, and therefore since I feel they are selling bad logic, I don't trust them, therefore I suspect them and target them with my casing. It's not necessarily an attempt to divert from whomever you are target, as much as it is the belief that you suspicious for appearing to try to lead town with bad logic.

I don't agree with your logic either, but I'm not sure wtf is driving you to not let go of it. It's pretty dopey, you usually don't dig your heels in on something that dopey, and I'm not sure you would as scum let yourself be brought into focus over it.

He could just find you suspicious because he doesn't see your logic.

You've convoluted it a lot by trying to wrap a narrative around why he's protesting agreeing with you though... 

Actually, Darthe, we should've started by killing you D1. You squirmed out of a lynch, disappeared, and didn't even reveal at L2. Plus your over the top defense of Tina rings scummy.

We'll learn a lot by killing her or you.

Agreed. Tina first. 

Okay. Caught up now. The reason I say Tina first is because when someone goes this far out of their way to save someone, I want to know why. I voted Tina originally as the best case out there, but wasn't very confident in that vote. I'm getting more comfortable with it as time goes on.

At this point, I want to know if Darthe is protecting her or just being argumentative with SMC. We have to lynch Tina to get the answer to that. If I'm right, and they are both scum, and we lynch Darthe, he's getting what he wants - Tina not lynched. I'm not inclined to give him that. I'm staying with Tina,

Okay. Caught up now. The reason I say Tina first is because when someone goes this far out of their way to save someone, I want to know why. I voted Tina originally as the best case out there, but wasn't very confident in that vote. I'm getting more comfortable with it as time goes on.

At this point, I want to know if Darthe is protecting her or just being argumentative with SMC. We have to lynch Tina to get the answer to that. If I'm right, and they are both scum, and we lynch Darthe, he's getting what he wants - Tina not lynched. I'm not inclined to give him that. I'm staying with Tina,

I agree with this logic mostly, for what it's worth. 

I'm not taking my vote off of that turd nugget Hess for the time being though... 

What bothers me is the little blowout Tina had at me which resulted in an OMGUS vote. I was willing to give her a break for it but after she came home from work she really didn't have anything new to say. I do find it notable that Hess outright ignored her questioning his vote though. Starting to feel like if there is a fourth mafia it's Hess and that Ape and Crusher are going for an early bus so they can say I told you so later if a cop catches Hess or something. Might be willing to oblige them and switch if the rest of the town doesn't get their act together and lynch Tina first.

I'm willing to go back to Darthe.

As I mentioned, I voted for Tina for the odds. It couldve been anyone, but her play thereafter is interesting.  I was the single vote on her and she asked why I was voting for her. Was she trying to bring out power role?  You know, squeeze a claim out of me just in case I was a power role that investigated her at night and, thus, out me.  I'm not saying I am, but it is an interesting play by her.

Then we have Darthe's Knight in Shiny Armor routine, running to her defense.  His play is the most suspect.  That's the thing.  He proclaims himself Mr. Statistician and critizes my vote based on the odds.  When I show him that the math works and supports it, he NOW argues that my vote somehow distracts from scum hunting.  I am scum hunting and this whole interplay may have caught scum--him. 

The easiest way for Darthe to prove my math is wrong is to vote Tina, but he doesn't.

If Darthe gets lynched because of math Im pretty sure its a sign of the JN mafia apocalypse.  You seem more obtuse than scummy right now.

I still think Hess has been scummiest this game.  Jumping from player to player and pushing momentum.  I like him for todays lynch.  

What bothers me is the little blowout Tina had at me which resulted in an OMGUS vote. I was willing to give her a break for it but after she came home from work she really didn't have anything new to say. I do find it notable that Hess outright ignored her questioning his vote though. Starting to feel like if there is a fourth mafia it's Hess and that Ape and Crusher are going for an early bus so they can say I told you so later if a cop catches Hess or something. Might be willing to oblige them and switch if the rest of the town doesn't get their act together and lynch Tina first.

Agreed on Hess. Tina is a tuff read for me.  The rest of your post is shows of your creativity.    

If Darthe gets lynched because of math Im pretty sure its a sign of the JN mafia apocalypse. You seem more obtuse than scummy right now.

I still think Hess has been scummiest this game. Jumping from player to player and pushing momentum. I like him for todays lynch.

Listen to this dumb scumbag.

If Darthe gets lynched because of math Im pretty sure its a sign of the JN mafia apocalypse.  You seem more obtuse than scummy right now.

I still think Hess has been scummiest this game.  Jumping from player to player and pushing momentum.  I like him for todays lynch.  

Echoing my thoughts on SMC. Pushing my case on Hess.

Get behind the Ape?

Unvote

Vote Crusher

Echoing my thoughts on SMC. Pushing my case on Hess.

Get behind the Ape?

Unvote

Vote Crusher

I think it was close on Hess.  I was on him pretty early.  SMC has made a career out of being scum this season.  Not a stretch most of us agree about his game play.  Truth is Im happy your back in it.  

I think it was close on Hess. I was on him pretty early. SMC has made a career out of being scum this season. Not a stretch most of us agree about his game play. Truth is Im happy your back in it.

you voted me bc I was voting you. You voted AVM bc he voted you. You're on nothing but OMGUS.

Listen to this one, worried about why I'm voting Crusher when she's got 4 votes herself. Hmmm, very townish.

I still don´t know the reasons behind most people´s votes. It´s like there are a bunch of little Wombats running around. Take Ishy as an example. He has two (?) posts this day. In the first he votes me without a reason and the second he says math is dumb.

Unvote. I don´t feel that Nolder is scum.

Vote SMC  If we divide the players into two groups. The first group have names starting on A - M. The second N -Z. Statistically we would find at least one scum in each group. In the second group we have me, Nol, Nae and SMC. It´s likely that SMC is the scum.

:roll:

Vote SMC  If we divide the players into two groups. The first group have names starting on A - M. The second N -Z. Statistically we would find at least one scum in each group. In the second group we have me, Nol, Nae and SMC. It´s likely that SMC is the scum.

:roll:

lol

you voted me bc I was voting you. You voted AVM bc he voted you. You're on nothing but OMGUS.

You have been equally OMGUS, moreso than I've ever noticed you being. You aren't necessarily leaving a trail of votes by voting everyone that votes you, but you certainly snapping back at anyone that votes/FOSes you that they are scum.

Odd for you.

Looking back on it, I think I ape/d onto scum with Tina.  Darthe is her scummate who went over the top to defend her.

Now she does an OMGUS vote on me.

With no kill last night I think it's safe to guess that scum hit the doc or someone with a BPV.  Likely doc since scum have a good idea who that is.  Now, they want to find the cop.  Hence, Tina keeps asking people why they voted for someone.  As a townie, why would she give a sh*t for the reason besides someone's vote?  It's just a vote.  She's trying, subtly to find out if there is a power role behind the vote.

I'm sticking my vote on her.  That will tell us a lot about Darthe and put today's play more in focus.

While I still don't trust Tina she absolutely has a point. Some of you need to pick up your game and post some more.

Word. This game is boring! 

Didnt even know Ishy was playing til Tina mentioned it. 

I'd like to kill Hess.  He's an a$$hole. 

Looking back on it, I think I ape/d onto scum with Tina.  Darthe is her scummate who went over the top to defend her.

Now she does an OMGUS vote on me.

With no kill last night I think it's safe to guess that scum hit the doc or someone with a BPV.  Likely doc since scum have a good idea who that is.  Now, they want to find the cop.  Hence, Tina keeps asking people why they voted for someone.  As a townie, why would she give a sh*t for the reason besides someone's vote?  It's just a vote.  She's trying, subtly to find out if there is a power role behind the vote.

I'm sticking my vote on her.  That will tell us a lot about Darthe and put today's play more in focus.

Now you're making sense homie. I said the bold already, and I've been tinkering with a similar theory trying to see who is begging for a cop result today. I see what you see now... all that math logic sh*t is meh, I don't care about it.

Unvote

Vote Tinerd

Now you're making sense homie. I said the bold already, and I've been tinkering with a similar theory trying to see who is begging for a cop result today. I see what you see now... all that math logic sh*t is meh, I don't care about it.

Unvote

Vote Tinerd

The math logic was supposed to be meh to get a reaction.  And I think we've got telling ones this day phase.

Archived