Arkham Villains - Game Thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Tina

You could just as easily be scum, have shot/failed at Tina last night, targeted her for lynch with "meh" math today, and now you basically got the doc to reveal and are tailoring a narrative about how "it may not be worth it for the real doc" to counter. Knowing she IS the doc, and telling your scum mates not to say a peep as you pied piper the town into lynching their doc.

It would be absolutely ballsy, but it would be the type of thing I could see you trying just to spice up an otherwise dull game. I know you well enough to know you are arrogant enough to think you can backpedal your way out of accountability too... thus making it a worthwhile risk in your mind.

This is where SMC loses credibility.

Tina gets run up, by his choice after a night without killing, then she claims doc, then he starts undermining the "convenience" of her claim, while also saying it's not worth while for the real doc to counter. Creating a paradigm where he's basically telling us she's lying, and scum knows who the real doc is, but its not worth it for the real doc to reveal to the town to ensure a scum lynch.

This isn't logical.

Unvote

Not entirely sure I get where you are going my primate pal.  First you Vote for Tina... the next thing you say is questioning SMC with a scenerio where Tina is the true doc and then unvote.  Why'd you throw the vote on her to begin with there?  Do you believe her or don't you?  I agree that we need to wait for everyone to chime in before risking lynching Tina in case she really is the doc.  People like Nolder saying they are more than happy where their vote is and then disappearing kinda worry me... unless Nolder said that for a reason?

Oh?  I never knew that protecting those I think town and attempting to kill those I think scum was counter to what I was supposed to do.  

Wait, I get what you're saying, it is counter to what you want me to do.

Right, because you're mafia.

A townie doesn't blindly defend another player because the townie has no clue of that player's alignment.  What, praytell, made you so sure that Tina was town a couple of RL days ago?

you voted me bc I was voting you. You voted AVM bc he voted you. You're on nothing but OMGUS.

Not true.  You did vote me first.  But it was the pattern of following everyone around and trying to create momentum.  That is the reason I voted you.  I stay voting you because you have no explanation with your votes. You have been ask and had nothing to say.   Not sure your scum but definately the best I got right now.

I do agree with this.  He never plays silly like this as scum.  He is usually very calculating.  His math crap is almost Nolder absurd. 

I appreciate that ... I think.

The math works, though.

Not entirely sure I get where you are going my primate pal.  First you Vote for Tina... the next thing you say is questioning SMC with a scenerio where Tina is the true doc and then unvote.  Why'd you throw the vote on her to begin with there?  Do you believe her or don't you?  I agree that we need to wait for everyone to chime in before risking lynching Tina in case she really is the doc.  People like Nolder saying they are more than happy where their vote is and then disappearing kinda worry me... unless Nolder said that for a reason?

Not sure what I believe yet, but I do what I do with purpose. 

I feel like this is a relatively pro-town post from you, fwiw.

A townie doesn't blindly defend another player because the townie has no clue of that player's alignment.  What, praytell, made you so sure that Tina was town a couple of RL days ago?

Untrue.

It happens all the time. It shouldn't, but it absolutely without question DOES.

I could kill Crush, Jif or Ape.

OMGUS list. We all voted you.

I could kill Tina or Darthe.  Ape is always a good kill.

I demonstrate doubt in your position, and suddenly I make the list. Got it.

Seems like self-preservation.

I think you're missing the point, you're not really on either list. We could just kill you is all.

No, you can't. You may want to, but being able to would require testicles bigger than Pac's potato head.

OMGUS list. We all voted you.

I demonstrate doubt in your position, and suddenly I make the list. Got it.

Seems like self-preservation.

You've lost your sense of humor. You didn't make my list.  I said you were always a good kill, which is a truism.

Untrue.

It happens all the time. It shouldn't, but it absolutely without question DOES.

Nolder is the only townie who strongly defends people without knowing their alignment.  It's blown up in his face a couple of times when the player flipped scum.

Meh, I do not have to know to have a good idea.  Tina is town in my eyes.  I'm not up for playing a selfish game.  Find reads, use the people around you based on those reads, often conjointly to gain an effective momentum, and progress.  That really is the best way to make lynches.  

Besides, you're linking us for something that was psuedo.  I didn't directly defend Tina in the beginning, I directly contradicted your dumb ass reasoning.  See the difference?

You've lost your sense of humor. You didn't make my list.  I said you were always a good kill, which is a truism.

I said what I said with a purpose in mind. I haven't lost anything, you are just being impetuous.

Nolder is the only townie who strongly defends people without knowing their alignment.  It's blown up in his face a couple of times when the player flipped scum.

No he isn't. There is an entire contingency of people that play this game that declare "_____ is town. I'll vote for anyone but..." on a regular basis. I remember CTM standing in front of Lily's lynch when he was town, she was scum. You may not have played that game, but it happens with regularity. That time was hilarious.

Interesting.  I dont really see the point in fake claiming Doc if Scum already know who the Doc is.  I'd fake claim cop and try to weed him out. 

I could kill you.

This logic is the only case for why scum might fake claim doc instead of cop.

That said, I'm starting to really think my theory on SMC being arrogant and trying to get away with this as scum is onto something... 

I said what I said with a purpose in mind. I haven't lost anything, you are just being impetuous.

No he isn't. There is an entire contingency of people that play this game that declare "_____ is town. I'll vote for anyone but..." on a regular basis. I remember CTM standing in front of Lily's lynch when he was town, she was scum. You may not have played that game, but it happens with regularity. That time was hilarious.

CTM is a fool

This logic is the only case for why scum might fake claim doc instead of cop.

That said, I'm starting to really think my theory on SMC being arrogant and trying to get away with this as scum is onto something... 

Meh, I wipe my ass with your theories but mine are pretty awesome. 

Meh, I do not have to know to have a good idea.  Tina is town in my eyes.  I'm not up for playing a selfish game.  Find reads, use the people around you based on those reads, often conjointly to gain an effective momentum, and progress.  That really is the best way to make lynches.  

Besides, you're linking us for something that was psuedo.  I didn't directly defend Tina in the beginning, I directly contradicted your dumb ass reasoning.  See the difference?

You didn't contradict anything.  You whined about the fact that you're Mr. Statistics and then when I showed you the math you completely changed the argument and then said that the issue was distracting, keeping us from looking for scum. 

JIF is playing in my shadows.

I piss on your shadows. 

I'm L-3 and already revealed.  I'm a roleless townie so if I die no biggy.

But my lynch will give good intel on Tina, Darthe, and maybe Ape.

Dont no biggie me.

Archived