A. Ogletree

Shadetree

With all our needs why would we pick a MLB?  I think Davis is going to be very good and Harris even though a little overrated is still good enough.

I love Ogletree, in ten years he will end up being one of the top 5 players of this draft.

But this is right. We don't need him.

I love three down LB's and I want our defense to be ferocious and feared. I think ogletree as the WILL and harris as the SAM with Bjoern Werner with other pick puts us on our way to ferocious and feared.

Youre right about needs but Eff it...Giants didnt have a need when they took JPP. Screw needs...get ferocious!!!!!

I like Werner and J.Jones

I love three down LB's and I want our defense to be ferocious and feared. I think ogletree as the WILL and harris as the SAM with Bjoern Werner with other pick puts us on our way to ferocious and feared.

Youre right about needs but Eff it...Giants didnt have a need when they took JPP. Screw needs...get ferocious!!!!!

I like Werner and J.Jones

Hard to be feared when you score 9 points a game while giving the other team 10 on turnovers. Three and outs are not very scary, either.

Hard to be feared when you score 9 points a game. Oh wait, that is scary.

Lmao that's hysterical....  Yeah all defense.....  what are drafting a team to play in 1965?  (Wake up voice of reason) Without an offense to go with that... you go to the top of the draft every year....

I love Ogletree...He's much better than Teo, IMO. My ideal scenario would be to trade down one of the picks to get him and draft a pass rusher with the other pick.

I always always always want defense on draft day.

Enjoy the draft!!

Much better in what sense? There is no way he plays MLB in college so I don't get the comparison. If you mean much better as far as DWIs and failed drug tests, then yes. He is much better than that. Ogletree will end up on the outside not the middle.

It really is no longer about defense.  Oh it is good to be good.  But hard to be great.  Not with the way offenses go now and the way the rules favor the offense of bumping and high hits.  What you need are stops at key times.  That is more dependent on good schemes than stout MLBs.  The most important thing is pass rush, IMHO.

I love Ogletree...He's much better than Teo, IMO. My ideal scenario would be to trade down one of the picks to get him and draft a pass rusher with the other pick.

I always always always want defense on draft day.

Enjoy the draft!!

I love Ogletree, in ten years he will end up being one of the top 5 players of this draft.

In ten years, that kids going to have an inmate number instead of a jersey number.  Hell of a player, but way too much baggage.  If i'm gambling on anyone with off-the-field issues, it's Mathieu and in the later rounds.

This guy may slip so far that the Jets have to take him if they stick to the BPA approach.  Whether he keeps his head screwed on is the question that makes him a huge liability.  He could sink like a rock in the real world draft vs all the mocks.   

Archived