DJ Hayden or Dee Milliner?

Strangefunk

I think DJ Hayden will be better suited to play for the Jets and provides better value for the Jets. He is a good CB, has great cover speed and I think can be effective with the Jets. For Dee Milliner, I think he will be ok as a CB but many questions are there. In seeing tape for both, I think Hayden is more fluid in the hips like Revis.

the Jets dont need to draft a rd 1 CB to replace Revis. John Idzik found Richard Sherman in rd 5 he should put those skills to use again and backfill with some mid/late round gems.

Ive heard you say this before too. Richard Shermans are not found in 5th rounds every year. If you think Idzik is capable of doing so at will, Im sure he would have held out a couple more days to get an extra 5th rounder from the Bucs.

I Think DJ is a good pick in the back of the first round. Sherman was a steal but it was a different scouting dept. Idzik did NOT scout Sherman, the Seahawk scouts did. We have Terry Bradway and what is left of the Tannenbaum regime. We need something tangible...I think DJ is the pick.

what's the point of drafting any defense if they are gonna fire Rex in a year. maybe the next guy wants zone corners. all offense all the time. 

hey bitonti......i may disagree with you 1/2 the time (and still give you crap occasionally about your man-love for gholston) but i am 100% on this bandwagon with you. first 3 picks? all offense!!!

Millner is the superior prospect and I'm pretty sure, despite recent rumors, everyone feels that way.  However, I would not want to draft him with either our picks and if we were to trade down, Hayden or Rhodes is a possibility.  But gun to the head, I'd pick Millner every day of the week and twice on sundays.  

If the Jets draft a CB with any of their first 3 picks I am going to lose my mind.

We have Cromrartie and drafted Wilson as a 1st round pick, we just traded the best CB in the world.

There are so many bigger needs than CB. I am not opposed to defense if the value is there, but we need pass rushers and LB'ers with speed WAAYYYYY before we need another CB.

Archived