Dolphins WR Mike Wallace comes out as "Stupid *******"

Jetsfan80

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good for Wallace saying what he feels. He doesn't have to embrace gay's and nothing he said was hateful. The sports world is really about to change. Gay's will be coming out in droves soon. If your favorite player was gay would you still wear his jersey? I wouldn't. Might as well be waving a giant rainbow flag. I highly doubt most these guys are going to wanna change in front of the gay athlete either. I mean if you let me change in the cheerleaders lockeroom you can bet i'm going to peak at the goods.

I never realized you were such a flaming homophobe, The Circumstance.

I'm not kidding bro. I don't think i'm being offensive or out of line either. I know homosexual's and I always treat them with respect like I would anyone else. But I am not going to sit here and cheer them on for being gay and pretend it doesn't gross me out, nor would I want to Shower with them or change with them in lockerooms. Just answer this question Crusher, If your showering with a bunch of woman are you checking out their goods. YES or NO.

No.  Too busy trying to cover up my tiny penis. 

So being gay is a "choice?" Tell me more of this wisdom tho doth posess Father Doherty, I would like to be enlightened with higher knowledge.

I don't know, i'n not gay. However I could choose to go pick up a guy tonight if I wanted to, so in that case a choice has been made to bang a guy.

I'm not kidding bro. I don't think i'm being offensive or out of line either. I know homosexual's and I always treat them with respect like I would anyone else. But I am not going to sit here and cheer them on for being gay and pretend it doesn't gross me out, nor would I want to Shower with them or change with them in lockerooms. Just answer this question Crusher, If your showering with a bunch of woman are you checking out their goods. YES or NO.

I don't think anyone would be cheering for anyone specifically because they are gay. I'll give you two examples - I root for Mark Sanchez because he plays for the Jets, I root against Tom Brady because he plays for the Pats. Their gayness doesn't enter the equation either way.

It's called judging someone based on the content of their character, not on some superficial stereotype. 

I never realized you were such a flaming homophobe, The Circumstance.

I just fear what will happen to sports, particular football. I love the sport and I'm 100000% i'm not the only dude uncomfortable with taking showers and dressing with gay dudes. I will not wear a gay guy's jersey. There will be tons of gay spectators in t he stands to support them and there are plenty of flamboyant gay's who will do all the theatrics in the stands i.e. Dressing up in drag etc. I don't want that. And why I am a bigot or ignorant because I'm not accepting the gay lifestyle. Just because I don't like Will and Grace doesnt mean there is something wrong with me.....it means there is something wrong with Will!

I just fear what will happen to sports, particular football. I love the sport and I'm 100000% i'm not the only dude uncomfortable with taking showers and dressing with gay dudes. I will not wear a gay guy's jersey. There will be tons of gay spectators in t he stands to support them and there are plenty of flamboyant gay's who will do all the theatrics in the stands i.e. Dressing up in drag etc. I don't want that. And why I am a bigot or ignorant because I'm not accepting the gay lifestyle. Just because I don't like Will and Grace means there is something wrong with me.....it means there is something wrong with Will!

Believing that is what's wrong with you. And since when has not having gay players stopped football fans from dressing in drag, have you been in the stands at a Dolphins or Raiders home game?

I don't know, i'n not gay. However I could choose to go pick up a guy tonight if I wanted to, so in that case a choice has been made to bang a guy.

So if I understand you, you claim that you could go find a man, get an erection for him and have sex with him? And you're not gay? Interesting.

Believing that is what's wrong with you. And since when has not having gay players stopped football fans from dressing in drag, have you been in the stands at a Dolphins or Raiders home game?

How about the Hoggettes in DC? Dudes dressed like Dolphins fans.

I was obviously cracking a joke with my last statement about Will and Grace. That was actually from a skit on the Dave Chapel Show. Kleco, i'm talking drag queens in fishnet and high heels. They were doing it in front of the Supreme Court while they making a ruling on gay marriage. Call me crazy but it's not the best way to earn someone's support by having grown men dancing in fishnet and high heels. 

Never understood why guys are so afraid of another man checking out their penis.  I guess men are afraid if a man checks out their penis, they themselves will crave the penis!

I was obviously cracking a joke with my last statement about Will and Grace. That was actually from a skit on the Dave Chapel Show. Kleco, i'm talking drag queens in fishnet and high heels. They were doing it in front of the Supreme Court while they making a ruling on gay marriage. Call me crazy but it's not the best way to earn someone's support by having grown men dancing in fishnet and high heels. 

Depends on your perspective 

Do you really believe that gays who aren't into football now are going to suddenly show up in drag at football games if a couple of players come out of the closet? Maybe there will be a few in South Florida but something tells me the stands at Lambeau won't be overrun with drag queens. 

Do you really believe that gays who aren't into football now are going to suddenly show up in drag at football games if a couple of players come out of the closet? Maybe there will be a few in South Florida but something tells me the stands at Lambeau won't be overrun with drag queens. 

Dude there were people dressed as priest's, monk's, and  jesus christ himself when Tebow played the Dolphins down here. Guarantee they will show up in support of their favorite gay player. Now of course most players are going to be politcally correct when it comes to the subject but make no mistake behind closed doors talking with their homies players aren't going to want a gay dude on the team.

Never understood why guys are so afraid of another man checking out their penis.  I guess men are afraid if a man checks out their penis, they themselves will crave the penis!

If you know he's gay and you catch him staring it's gonna be hard to move past that. and if he's a gay man then he does crave penis.

Dude there were people dressed as priest's, monk's, and  jesus christ himself when Tebow played the Dolphins down here. Guarantee they will show up in support of their favorite gay player. Now of course most players are going to be politcally correct when it comes to the subject but make no mistake behind closed doors talking with their homies players aren't going to want a gay dude on the team.

Homies? Seriously?

I actually just talked to my pops ( A Jets fan) about gays in football and he had the opposite view of everything i've said in here. I was very suprised. I asked him if Geno ended up being a superstar QB and was gay would you wear his jersey. He said "IF Geno wins me a Superbowl I'll suck his ****......Same for Melo!....I'm desperate to win." obviously he's joking...i hope. But either way he could care less who's gay and who's not.

I'm telling you right now this is gonna mess up some locker rooms. And you would obviously be discriminating asking the gay player to shower alone.

and yet for 13 years we haven't heard a peep about anyone feeling uncomfortable or being afraid of any grab ass or catching the gay in any locker rooms Jason Collins has been in. hmm.

I actually just talked to my pops ( A Jets fan) about gays in football and he had the opposite view of everything i've said in here. I was very suprised. I asked him if Geno ended up being a superstar QB and was gay would you wear his jersey. He said "IF Geno wins me a Superbowl I'll suck his ****......Same for Melo!....I'm desperate to win." obviously he's joking...i hope. But either way he could care less who's gay and who's not.

Are you sure he's really your father?

Choosing a man's backside versus a woman's just shows that individual has bad judgement. lol But that is their decision and i'm cool with it. My point is your talking about showering with an individual who likes men. Any straight man who showers with women is damn well going to check out the a** and t***. Why is a different for a gay man showering with guys? what happens when two gay teamates start banging? It's going to get ugly. Gay fans will show up at stadiums hoisting giant rainbow flags and probably showing up in drag to support. Then you have to explain to little 7 year old Johnny whats going on. It's just a cluster ****. Is anybody with me?

Where do live in Florida? There's gays everywhere, you should be use to it.

They thought they were amongst a straight man....

Guys will be on the lookout now..

because they weren't before? statistically speaking, SOMEONE in the locker room was gay. what, have they just been ignoring this the whole time? either someone is a paranoid homophobe, terrified of being checked out by another dude, or someone isn't.

but I'm 99% positive you're trolling at this point, so...eh.

ETA: look at me defending professional athletes as mature professionals!

Your dad's a better man than you, for at least a couple of reasons. I'm sure there's more. 

Be careful... you might catch the gay from your dad if you're not careful.

Your Dad > You.. not even close

I'm in Ft.Lauderdale. and yea their are plenty of homosexuals. I have no problem with them. I'm looking at this strictly how the gay athlete can affect and change sports.

Only the media has the ability to have it affect and or change sports, otherwise it would continue to go unnoticed.   

Archived