Your franchise used Tebow for money...

TebowIsTheFranchise

Who gives a ****. Tebow made millions, got his bs god and Jesus loves you crap out there and got more media coverage then Brady.

The nfl is a business and what the Jets just did with Tebow is the only they've done with him that makes any sense.

God's made up.

POTYear!

Tebow was lied to. Tebow was betrayed. Tebow was disrespected. Your franchise should be ashamed, but I for one am happy he is away from the cess pool. I used to like Rex Ryan but I think he's all talk now and no action. He runs his mouth and can't back it up. He had a personal vendetta against Tebow, and a love affair with Sanchez.

Your franchise is the worst in the NFL.

Seven-Deadly-Sins.jpg

Enjoy hell

Tebow was lied to. Tebow was betrayed. Tebow was disrespected. Your franchise should be ashamed, but I for one am happy he is away from the cess pool. I used to like Rex Ryan but I think he's all talk now and no action. He runs his mouth and can't back it up. He had a personal vendetta against Tebow, and a love affair with Sanchez.

Dude, your username "Tebow is the Franchise" leaves u with zero credibility. Not that you ever had any in ur life, but you don't have to make it so obvious. Lets see if any other team thinks the virgin Tebow is worth an NFL team.

Your name is "TebowIsTheFranchise", what franchise would that be? lmao.

Are you trying to tell us that something kinky was going on?

Was it a 3 way with the Ryans? That would explain the tattoo.

Archived